"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Compressed version seems to crash on transitions
Thanks for the heads-up! I don't know what went wrong but I added a bugfix to my post.
Please let me know if you encounter any more issues. Sorry for the inconveniences!

Reactions: fapman1234

Lord Fuckwad

Feb 10, 2018
I've downloaded this one several times since the .4 release and keep hoping this will be fixed, but every time I get to the mermaid and collect her necklace, the game just doesn't recognize that I collected the necklace and I'm stuck on the island. it's pretty bogus.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I've downloaded this one several times since the .4 release and keep hoping this will be fixed, but every time I get to the mermaid and collect her necklace, the game just doesn't recognize that I collected the necklace and I'm stuck on the island. it's pretty bogus.
take the necklace from the inventory (it should be selected in the upper right corner ) and give it to the mermaid. (click on it with the selected necklace)

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
This scene is not in the game. We listened to the players and replaced her in 0.10.
Suggest you put a comment stating this fact on the first page.

I saw your game thought "Woo Pirates!"
Then I saw the group sex picture and was about to hit 'Ignore'.

Decided to read through the comments because "Woo Pirates!".

Only found this fact because of that extra reading.

Either way, always a good idea to let the people who like/don't like that type of content know what is actually in the game.

That way no one gets mad after hours of searching for it, or skips playing because of something that isn't even there anymore.

Best of Luck.

Woo Pireates!

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Suggest you put a comment stating this fact on the first page.

I saw your game thought "Woo Pirates!"
Then I saw the group sex picture and was about to hit 'Ignore'.

Decided to read through the comments because "Woo Pirates!".

Only found this fact because of that extra reading.

Either way, always a good idea to let the people who like/don't like that type of content know what is actually in the game.

That way no one gets mad after hours of searching for it, or skips playing because of something that isn't even there anymore.

Best of Luck.

Woo Pireates!
I don't know how to do it... We also added German... And the good thing would be to update the screenshots of the game...

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
take the necklace from the inventory (it should be selected in the upper right corner ) and give it to the mermaid. (click on it with the selected necklace)
video guide

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I don't know how to do it... We also added German... And the good thing would be to update the screenshots of the game...
You might need to file a report to the Mods/Admin? As the Developer, I believe you should have access to editing the first post? I am not a Developer on F95, but that's usually how it seems to go.

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
You might need to file a report to the Mods/Admin? As the Developer, I believe you should have access to editing the first post? I am not a Developer on F95, but that's usually how it seems to go.
I understand, I'll deal with it later, thank you.

Reactions: hobobobb

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Do I need to craft leather or is it something I should be salvaging from ships? I've defeated at least 10 ships and have salvaged no leather. Any help would be appreciated.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Also, there doesn't seem to be any rape (like the tag says) and will we be getting incest related material now that the MC is looking for his mother?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Do I need to craft leather or is it something I should be salvaging from ships? I've defeated at least 10 ships and have salvaged no leather. Any help would be appreciated.
there was no skin after the boarding, either? You don't play the old save?

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes