Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
there was no skin after the boarding, either? You don't play the old save?
I finally figured out that the beast skin is also leather. That should be better identified. I also have tried dragging a book to all of the girls characters and nothing happens.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I finally figured out that the beast skin is also leather. That should be better identified. I also have tried dragging a book to all of the girls characters and nothing happens.
the sewing books can only be given to Scarlet. The rest of the books can only be read by yourself (by dragging on the silhouette in the inventory ).

Reactions: Taboo Lord

m0rphin3

Jan 25, 2018
Great game, i love the art. Is the changelog correct for this version, beacouse i played this version and i can't trigger new quests. And if it is not, when is the v11 coming out public?

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Great game, i love the art. Is the changelog correct for this version, beacouse i played this version and i can't trigger new quests. And if it is not, when is the v11 coming out public?
In less than 2 months there will be a release of 0.12 ( but there is an update much more than 0.11... both on mechanics and on scenes...) on this only after the release of 0.12

Rik DaSantos

May 6, 2020
I can't find ships in the unregulated waters, everytime it just says "nothing and no one on the horizon." Can someone help with this issue?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018

You will soon be able to add our game to your Steam libraries! In order not to miss the release of the game, add the game to your wishlist!

1621179400089.png

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
how release steam priates golden tits full version or updated version
MilkyDaddy

Release Date Steam:1 jan 2022
This is not an exact release date. The steam will sell the full 1 part of the game.
The release of version 0.12 is scheduled for July.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes