Nov 24, 2019
I assumed, that the fishing bug seems to be something like fps related and I was right. So if you have a G-Sync/Adaptive Sync Setup or solid high refresh rate above 120hz, just reduce the refresh rate of you display to 60hz and you should be fine.
(By the way, if you press Shift+G in Ren'Py, it should open the Graphics Settings. Among other things, you should be able to enable/disable power save, change FPS, and even change between SDL or OpenGL rendering. I'm not sure if it will help in this specific case but it is always nice to know)

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Have a bug with Jaina, when she has fever and u try to delivery a health potion, she doesn't accept, sayn that I need to find a cure. I'm smashing the potion on her face. ACCEPT THE GODDAMN POTION WOMAN!!!
Mix it with rum

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Hey bro how did u manage to recruit a new prostitute for red rose? Did u also manage to find the sewing book for scarlet?
The sewing book you have to go to the Red Rose if I remember correctly. For the new prostitute you have to go to Jack's bar and talk with the girl

korbit

Nov 23, 2017
Update 0.9.2 Fixed bugs!

boxname2k-2k.jpg

Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |

Download MAC: |

Download Android version: |

Last edited:
Reactions: MilkyDaddy

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
i am talking about at the bar
the bar owner need a replacement
After you test out new girl in green dress couple of times talk to bartender and then for replacement talk to the drunk guy at the table in front of dice players.

Guys I gave kitchen stuff to the new cook and she said she needs few days to settle in. I have spent many in-game weeks and done various things around game and pretty much all content is done for me yet she still has not changed anything. I even crafted second kitchen stuff and gave her again but same issue.

Is this the end of content or bug?

P.S. Love the game, perfect theme and art style and it is fun to play and have nice scenes. Could use English translator for better text but that can be fixed in future. Good job and good luck on further updates!

Reactions: Eliont
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes