str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
In 0.3 found a bug in the translation. Therefore, for those who downloaded 0.3, better download 0.3.1 where this bug is fixed. Links are attached below.

Pirates: Golden Tits (0.3.1 Version):
Download(MEGA)
Download(Google)

i learned the hardway that ya cant use saves from previous games ....no big deal to start new game
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Party'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\display\core.py", line 3417, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Pirates Golden Tits 0.3.1v\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Party'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Pirates: Golden Tits 0.3
Tue Sep 22 17:13:09 2020

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mega
Video walkthrough
i appreciate the video BUT just shoot me it plays to fast to follow im stuck at treasure part
someone else posted how to get the necklace and that helped a great deal
just surprised they didnt leave the instructions for the 2nd part TREASURE

Last edited:

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
i appreciate the video BUT just shoot me it plays to fast to follow im stuck at treasure part
someone else posted how to get the necklace and that helped a great deal
just surprised they didnt leave the instructions for the 2nd part TREASURE
The directions to find the treasure is the left column on the complete stone tablet.
But the directions starts at the bottom and go upwards, unlike the necklace directions which start at the top and go downwards.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well this is definitely a game that could use some mods like auto win mini games for prime example
not a bad game over all but at times can sure piss a person off pretty good

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
well this is definitely a game that could use some mods like auto win mini games for prime example
not a bad game over all but at times can sure piss a person off pretty good
At the moment, we are rewriting the game from 0 to a new version of the engine in order to make good ports and fix previous bugs, and add new mechanics, we will take into account your wishes in the future.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
At the moment, we are rewriting the game from 0 to a new version of the engine in order to make good ports and fix previous bugs, and add new mechanics, we will take into account your wishes in the future.
On what stage is rewriting at the moment? It's been a while since ...

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
On whan stage is rewriting at the moment? It's been a while since ...
New scenes and new mechanics are ready. The first island was rewritten. Changed the mechanics of moving between locations ( now there will be no problems with the appearance of backgrounds where it is not necessary ). All mini games are ported to Android. It remains to enter all new and 2 island.

Reactions: Dsandr

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
New scenes and new mechanics are ready. The first island was rewritten. Changed the mechanics of moving between locations ( now there will be no problems with the appearance of backgrounds where it is not necessary ). All mini games are ported to Android. It remains to enter all new and 2 island.
Well, and what is your forecast for time?

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes