MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Kiobe if you're going to break everyone's game with an update wouldn't it be polite to at least offer a save file
?
I'm already doing a bug fix with the cave. Today or tomorrow I will post a fix on patreon, I will also attach 2 saves:1) After passing the cave. 2) After opening the 2 ports
upd: Update and saves made, will soon be on patreon.

Last edited:

Anonymus999

Jun 14, 2020
List of changes in the new version (0.35):
- New mechanics: Added books.
- New mechanics: Redesigned sea battles (we have new opportunities with them).
- New mechanics: New inventory with equipment cells.
- New mechanics: The writings in the notebook.
- New mechanics: Alcohol is intoxicating!
- New mechanics: Notifications.
- Now, to open a trade with the scribe, you need to complete the quest.
- Now cheat codes can be used during the game by purchasing a magic book from a scribe.
- Added a new mission with Billy.
- Added a new mission with Jack.
- After repairing the ship, you can go to sea battles (beta test)
- Infinite inventory (previously there were only 5 cells).
- Now a new fish is pecking at a new fishing rod!
- Now it is much easier to earn gold.
- Elimination of bugs of the previous version of the game.
- And much more...
Can tell the cheat code please

Reactions: T7BE909

kabaczek

Mar 9, 2018
I've read whole thread but still didn't find solution for blank puzzle in the cave. I've found a necklace, return it to mermaid, get the whole stone map, get to the treasure but a puzzle is blank - there are no pieces. Is there any solution?

sean wells

May 17, 2017
I've read whole thread but still didn't find solution for blank puzzle in the cave. I've found a necklace, return it to mermaid, get the whole stone map, get to the treasure but a puzzle is blank - there are no pieces. Is there any solution?
if its blank then it might be a bug for u, cause the puzzle is when u have to manipulate the tiles to show a skeleton.

kabaczek

Mar 9, 2018
if its blank then it might be a bug for u, cause the puzzle is when u have to manipulate the tiles to show a skeleton.
I've meant that there are no tiles but game doesn't crash or anything. I just can't solve the puzzle because there are no puzzle xd

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I've meant that there are no tiles but game doesn't crash or anything. I just can't solve the puzzle because there are no puzzle xd
the second time I meet this problem. But we did not find a solution for it, since we do not know what it is connected with. The only thing I can advise is to take someone's safe after the cave. (We will post the update tomorrow for patron and saves)

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
So I completed 0.5.3 only to find that 0.8 was out, and the saves are incompatible. I'm not complaining, I know very well that we're playing a game in dev, but I don't want to slog through it all again just to get to where I already was. Does anyone have a save thats 0.8 compatible, that ends where 0.5.3 left off?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
So I completed 0.5.3 only to find that 0.8 was out, and the saves are incompatible. I'm not complaining, I know very well that we're playing a game in dev, but I don't want to slog through it all again just to get to where I already was. Does anyone have a save thats 0.8 compatible, that ends where 0.5.3 left off?
It is very strange that the person above sent only 0.8.1 and without the saves that we attached to the post... maybe he'll come to his senses and send them....

• Haha
Reactions: Kylar Stern
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes