Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
FIX 0.13.16 - Google Drive
- Added the start with content 0.13 button
- Fixed noticed problems with the old code related to the auto-definition of characters
- The cave on the mermaid island can no longer be entered after completing the quest with the necklace
- Diana has been added to the codex
- The names of the characters now change even if you change the language during the game
- The purchase of "tears of the sea" is available immediately after the opening of the bagel, and not after completing the Twig quest

upd: If everything is fine with the build, please update the links in the post.
there are problems with fighting in the skull cave
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is there a skip function(mod or cheat) to this fishing mini games. I just want to complete fishing quest, I already cheated gold and i think i only need to complete fishing 1 time...
This fucking mini games just piss me off each time. Why russian devs love some much this shitty mini games.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Is there a skip function(mod or cheat) to this fishing mini games. I just want to complete fishing quest, I already cheated gold and i think i only need to complete fishing 1 time...
This fucking mini games just piss me off each time. Why russian devs love some much this shitty mini games.
Sorry, but I'm not a Russian developer ... I'm a Jew ... What are your problems with fishing? Are they still in the current version? (If so, could you please delete all the previous files (if any) and reinstall the game and check the fishing)

Drkshadow

May 6, 2021
I think im missing a quest i have 43/45. the only quest that i can think of that didnt triggger was the "scarlett and the bounty hunters" quest. i got the dialogue of it after the amazon quest was finish but it didnt trigger or was i suppose to do something else afterwards to trigger it?

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
this is all the tricks of the decrepit Twig
I think im missing a quest i have 43/45. the only quest that i can think of that didnt triggger was the "scarlett and the bounty hunters" quest. i got the dialogue of it after the amazon quest was finish but it didnt trigger or was i suppose to do something else afterwards to trigger it?
same 43/45

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
this is all the tricks of the decrepit Twig

same 43/45
Probably Jack's quests (bring him fish ) and Billy the fisherman's quest (bring him alcohol) ...?

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
the only quest that i can think of that didnt triggger was the "scarlett and the bounty hunters" quest. i got the dialogue of it after the amazon quest was finish but it didnt trigger or was i suppose to do something else afterwards to trigger it?
No, this quest is in development and it does not count.

SelinCORP

Mar 22, 2021
Hello everyone! Dear MilkyDaddy! I want to notice one mistake! With the second flag quest, she does not take the second sewing book, but she gets it by itself and surrenders when you buy an upgrade for the sewing machine! However, the second book remains in your inventory and cannot be sold or thrown away!

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
What is the last sex scene in game? Quest 42 or 43 of 45 done and can't find anything else.
Hello everyone! Dear MilkyDaddy! I want to notice one mistake! With the second flag quest, she does not take the second sewing book, but she gets it by itself and surrenders when you buy an upgrade for the sewing machine! However, the second book remains in your inventory and cannot be sold or thrown away!
no these quests were completed in the first days of the game, it is a pity that there is no diary with completed quests
Everything has been fixed, today there will be a fix for the patreon. There are 43 quests in total. 45 were displayed due to an error in the naming of quests.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
thx!

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
1632162231568.png
( 0.13.17 )

Pirates! We've done some work on the bugs.
Here's what we tweaked:
  • Added the start with content 0.13 button;
  • Fixed noticed problems with the old code related to the auto-definition of characters;
  • The cave on the mermaid island can no longer be entered after completing the quest with the necklace;
  • Diana has been added to the codex;
  • The names of the characters now change even if you change the language during the game;
  • The purchase of "tears of the sea" is available immediately after the opening of the bagel, and not after completing the Twig quest;
  • Supposedly fixed two crashes in the action game;
  • At the end of the battle, all the block stacks are reset from the characters;
  • Johnny now sells any fish, including night fish. And including a torn boot (this is not a bug, this is a feature);
  • William now sells items obtained from boarding;
  • A new item has been added to the cheat menu-quest inspector, showing a list of all quests broken down into inactive, active, completed;
  • The lost quest "Jaina and ship damage" has been restored (auto-executed when loading from the old save);
  • The quest "A gift for the governor's wife" was removed - it was reworked and now appears as "The Archives of Santa Castillo", but the old record remains (auto-fixes when loading);
  • "Sewing Tutorial, volume 2" is collected at the beginning of the quest "New Flags";

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
- In our discord, I created a section with the walkthrough of quests. ( on RU and EN )

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes