MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Is there no way to fix save compatibility? If so that's fine but I'd rather fix my old save than restart at the new content with no equipment and an empty gallery.
No, there are no other options, the engine does not allow it. Due to the fact that we are adding new mechanics, we have to start the game from the beginning. The only less traumatic way we have added ( this is the choice of content from which you can start playing )

Drkshadow

May 6, 2021
Great game so far Would love to see an expansion on brothel maybe add more girls, maybe an extra scene for the two who are alredy there(love the sheila scene not so much diane she look better in the green dress maybe lingerie in Green color and different sex position). Also no brothel in tortuga? Thats where you expect there to be a brothel hek the place in real life had 1600 prostitutes imported by a french governor. Also would of loved seeing the captain being tormented by the amazon with snu-snu maybe he can have a dream about it or a recollection or maybe a scene where you can see amazons killing men by snu-snu with your spyglass out the window. Would also love to see a scene in the bath with two girls or more and maybe more reapeatable sex events with the other girls on the ship Jaina alredy has 2 in the day and 1 at nigh. Overall great game mechanics are easy and it doesnt feel too grindy And im playing this on an android tablet. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Great game so far Would love to see an expansion on brothel maybe add more girls, maybe an extra scene for the two who are alredy there(love the sheila scene not so much diane she look better in the green dress maybe lingerie in Green color and different sex position). Also no brothel in tortuga? Thats where you expect there to be a brothel hek the place in real life had 1600 prostitutes imported by a french governor. Also would of loved seeing the captain being tormented by the amazon with snu-snu maybe he can have a dream about it or a recollection or maybe a scene where you can see amazons killing men by snu-snu with your spyglass out the window. Would also love to see a scene in the bath with two girls or more and maybe more reapeatable sex events with the other girls on the ship Jaina alredy has 2 in the day and 1 at nigh. Overall great game mechanics are easy and it doesnt feel too grindy And im playing this on an android tablet. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the feedback!

siam1981

May 30, 2021
i have installed it but i will play it later.i guess you guys have created a new option for old users to skip old content

siam1981

May 30, 2021
whenever i try to load my new saved game it takes me to the sea domain(cave end fight #twig quest).why does it happen Untitled.png

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
maybe you or whoever can should put a note on op that saves don´t work with new versions than not every second person complains/asks about it.
We wrote this in the release post on the patreon :) And here I'm not running it all.

siam1981

May 30, 2021
Can I have a more precise problem? Do you have a fight that doesn't stop?
I don't understand what you are trying to say.Well my problem is i have completed all the fights and won against the boss.but after defeating the boss if i click in right mouse button or esc key it says that do you really want to leave sea level domain?the reward will be reduced.The problem is after i click yes i can move further but whenever i try to save the game or load a saved game which was saved after boss fight it takes me to the sea level domain scene again where it asks me that if i really want to leave or not

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
I don't understand what you are trying to say.Well my problem is i have completed all the fights and won against the boss.but after defeating the boss if i click in right mouse button or esc key it says that do you really want to leave sea level domain?the reward will be reduced.The problem is after i click yes i can move further but whenever i try to save the game or load a saved game which was saved after boss fight it takes me to the sea level domain scene again where it asks me that if i really want to leave or not
Let's check it out. Previously, they did not complain about this and there were no problems.

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
i've been playing for hours trying to find that gangbang scene only to realise it was already removed HAHA damn that is one of the big reasons i played this game i wish the creator would bring back the scene or add more scenes like that cause after all he is a "pirate" not a gentleman i don't know what the maker wants but it would be nice to see the game to have more explicit scenes like blackmail, fuck to pay or escape and more gangbang scenes like come on let the crew have some fun as well or at least with the protagonist i don't know if the creator likes "forced" scenes personally i would love that it's in the tag after all but if the creator doesn't really like that then maybe just add more scenes with multiple partners share the girls more please or at least have the option to share or not don't make the game one sided it's too vanilla for a pirate game haha but the game is nice i love it if the concept of force is disliked at least just add sharing scenes like pay to fuck and more threesome, foursome, gangbang scenes though this is just a recommendation i don't know with others but i would love this game if the main guy acted really like a "pirate" haha thanks for making this game mister creator kudos to you!! oh also woulddd be so awesome to be able to capture girls during pirate hunting use them or hell add a slave system you can sell them for gold give them to the crew for moral boost i don't know whore them out use them as your own and be able to sell them or trade them haha

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes