Jan 13, 2018
he is a "pirate"
You do know that a girl in question is a daughter of a governor. In other word`s a very valuable hostage for ransom and shit.
To give her to his crew would be out of character for any pirate captain.
Also it was organized by mc`s second in command, against mc`s wishes and his explicit order`s.

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
i've been playing for hours trying to find that gangbang scene only to realise it was already removed HAHA damn that is one of the big reasons i played this game i wish the creator would bring back the scene or add more scenes like that cause after all he is a "pirate" not a gentleman i don't know what the maker wants but it would be nice to see the game to have more explicit scenes like blackmail, fuck to pay or escape and more gangbang scenes like come on let the crew have some fun as well or at least with the protagonist i don't know if the creator likes "forced" scenes personally i would love that it's in the tag after all but if the creator doesn't really like that then maybe just add more scenes with multiple partners share the girls more please or at least have the option to share or not don't make the game one sided it's too vanilla for a pirate game haha but the game is nice i love it if the concept of force is disliked at least just add sharing scenes like pay to fuck and more threesome, foursome, gangbang scenes though this is just a recommendation i don't know with others but i would love this game if the main guy acted really like a "pirate" haha thanks for making this game mister creator kudos to you!! oh also woulddd be so awesome to be able to capture girls during pirate hunting use them or hell add a slave system you can sell them for gold give them to the crew for moral boost i don't know whore them out use them as your own and be able to sell them or trade them haha
At the time, we got a lot of haight in our direction because of the first gangbang scene. So we had to remove it. We were accused of being a soft - hearted protagonist ( EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A DREAM ) ... And as for everything else - we will discuss it with the team - the ideas are very good.

Burma

May 22, 2018
Dude, I bought the book and it says that I need code from patreon.. Dammit gimme back my gold, tf?!

Burma

May 22, 2018
Apparently this is very difficult... People are completely lazy...
so enter the code what's the problem
For starters, although I haven't checked it, but can say with 90% percent of certainty, that the code has to be bought(Become patreon), in order to use it. So in-game I lost some gold on useless thing. Second thing is, if for some reason, the code is free and you need to go to the patreon to get it, that's just simply non-logical waste of time(even if it needs only 10-15 seconds). You could just make it easier for players and let them get the cheat only with a click, right? Well, maybe you're trying to get people on your patreon page, but I doubt that you have some use for simple visitors and not an actual patreons that will pay you money for your effort. So in conclusion, that's all waste of gold for players, who won't buy cheat.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Nah dawg. Pure lazyness.

The code has been posted in here multiple times before.
It's still valid, hasn't been changed.
The fact that you can't even bother to use the search function...

Burma

May 22, 2018
Nah dawg. Pure lazyness.

The code has been posted in here multiple times before.
It's still valid, hasn't been changed.
The fact that you can't even bother to use the search function...
The fact that you had properly functioning eyes, but failed to properly read... AND read the situation.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
For starters, although I haven't checked it, but can say with 90% percent of certainty, that the code has to be bought(Become patreon), in order to use it. So in-game I lost some gold on useless thing. Second thing is, if for some reason, the code is free and you need to go to the patreon to get it, that's just simply non-logical waste of time(even if it needs only 10-15 seconds). You could just make it easier for players and let them get the cheat only with a click, right? Well, maybe you're trying to get people on your patreon page, but I doubt that you have some use for simple visitors and not an actual patreons that will pay you money for your effort. So in conclusion, that's all waste of gold for players, who won't buy cheat.
there is an overabundance of money in the game because there are too many ways to earn money. arm wrestling, robberies, dice, fishing, fights in a poor area, bounty hunting - even at the initial stage, it is very easy to pass the game without a cheat code. In addition, the cheat code itself is merged higher on the forum every time, only the lazy one didn't find it here.
upd:
We need an audience, it doesn't have to be a patron, we have a discord, Twitter where we try to introduce support and communicate with players (it's very difficult to get feedback, so we are happy for any help, not only financial.)

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
In the next version we will add ( FINALLY (Hooray?) ) skipping sea battles. If you enter a cheat code, you will be able to win a naval battle by pressing 1 button. As requested by many players.

Jan 15, 2021
Why not just copy Sid Meiers Pirates for the ship battles? For those who do not like it, they can just ram the ship and fight in melee against the enemy captain. For those however who do want to play the ship battles, leave out the melee fights completely, when the enemy ship gets enough damage the enemy crew just surrenders. Making ship battles entirely skippable in a pirate game, where it is supposed to become your main income eventually, is not the best solution in my opinion.
Also maybe make the ships less sluggish in general. Currently they move like they're on ice or something.

Reactions: Burma and GS523523

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Why not just copy Sid Meiers Pirates for the ship battles? For those who do not like it, they can just ram the ship and fight in melee against the enemy captain. For those however who do want to play the ship battles, leave out the melee fights completely, when the enemy ship gets enough damage the enemy crew just surrenders. Making ship battles entirely skippable in a pirate game, where it is supposed to become your main income eventually, is not the best solution in my opinion.
Also maybe make the ships less sluggish in general. Currently they move like they're on ice or something.
That's exactly what will happen. 1 time they ask about the battle itself on the ships and then they ask about the battle on the ship. This mode will be activated after entering the cheat code in the book.

ulysses1210

Apr 11, 2021
Hello, I've gotten all scenes except this one and I'm out of quests. Any idea where it is ? The game is amazing by the way, can't wait for further updates. screenshot0001.png

• Love

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
1635023483528.png
Pirates: Golden Tits (0.14 version) - Event "Halloween"! RELEASE!
Meet the version 0.14 of the game "Pirates: Golden Tits"!
Version 0.14 Patch Notes:

• Added "Halloween" event (can be started in "Additional Content" menu). This event has unusual plot, new 18+ scenes with Alice, Jaina, Scarlett and Julia, and a bunch of mini-games!).
  • Added a new quest "The Herbalist's Elixirs" (unlocked after "Presentation to the Upper Crust", activated after entering barracks). After the quest is completed, you'll be able to buy potions of health and attack, one per day each.
  • Added a 18+ scene with the herbalist.
  • Added (temporarily) a new potion mechanic (can be used in cabins of respecting characters)
  • Added a new event in the Chucky's tavern (can be activated after "The Herbalist's Elixirs" quest).
  • Added a new 18+ scene of the executioner and a massagist.
  • Now the cheat-mode allows to skip some of the scenes with auto-completion (naval fights and boarding)
  • Added a tutorial for "armwrestling".
  • Fixed a lot of bugs, crashes and other miscellaneous errors.
  • And much more.
Attention! The game does not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing the new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you do not do this, errors will occur in the game.
This version is available to $10+ patrons for early access .

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
in the cave (after the ship is fixed, early game) i click on arrows and end up on some credits/mainish menu
need to use that unren thingy for rollbacks...no idea what happened, text works weirdly.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
in the cave (after the ship is fixed, early game) i click on arrows and end up on some credits/mainish menu
need to use that unren thingy for rollbacks...no idea what happened, text works weirdly.
This problem may occur if you used old saves or the problem is in the version you downloaded. The problem with the departure after the cave was fixed in 0.14 Halloween

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes