konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
were there any hotfixes (here)? caz i assume i am not the only one facing that issue and that issue is not new. so what did other ppl do?
are all quests main (unskippable) ? like i have a fishing gig and as i rarely read i missed how to play that minigame with bait and fish...clicked here and there but no luck so no intuitively clear for me

i think i have couple of quests related to that, one is for trading fish with a bartender (probably repeatable and only for earning coins if needed) and another one is catch 10 and give to fisherman. (and here im not sure if i can ignore that)

ulysses1210

Apr 11, 2021
were there any hotfixes (here)? caz i assume i am not the only one facing that issue and that issue is not new. so what did other ppl do?
are all quests main (unskippable) ? like i have a fishing gig and as i rarely read i missed how to play that minigame with bait and fish...clicked here and there but no luck so no intuitively clear for me

i think i have couple of quests related to that, one is for trading fish with a bartender (probably repeatable and only for earning coins if needed) and another one is catch 10 and give to fisherman. (and here im not sure if i can ignore that)
Here's a link , just click fast enough to keep the "hook" icon over the "fish" one until the bar above fills, its quite easy!

Reactions: Mitch69

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018

the fishing guide was sent above.

2zik

Jun 1, 2017
Pirates: Golden Tits 0.14
(win)
(mac)
(android)
Version 0.14 Patch Notes:
  • Added "Halloween" event (can be started in "Additional Content" menu). This event has unusual plot, new 18+ scenes with Alice, Jaina, Scarlett and Julia, and a bunch of mini-games!).
  • Added a new quest "The Herbalist's Elixirs" (unlocked after "Presentation to the Upper Crust", activated after entering barracks). After the quest is completed, you'll be able to buy potions of health and attack, one per day each.
  • Added a 18+ scene with the herbalist.
  • Added (temporarily) a new potion mechanic (can be used in cabins of respecting characters)
  • Added a new event in the Chucky's tavern (can be activated after "The Herbalist's Elixirs" quest).
  • Added a new 18+ scene of the executioner and a massagist.
  • Now the cheat-mode allows to skip some of the scenes with auto-completion (naval fights and boarding)
  • Added a tutorial for "armwrestling".
  • Fixed a lot of bugs, crashes and other miscellaneous errors.
  • And much more.
Attention! The game does not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing the new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you do not do this, errors will occur in the game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Here's a link
yeah i think i did smth like that but without looking at top bar ... i even caught some item and 1 fish... but still not sure , needs to be made skippable
any variable to tweak so that i could skip it? > k found quest > content > fish_n_gold > state +1 (2) to (3) ; good that quests are named there
are ship battles RNG-generated? id use some for getting mats for blacksmith girl quest...

---
MilkyDaddy
1. when clicking escape the combat (first fight, thugs in house area) i got a main screen . feels like bug.
2. combining items. hm, i failed to put em on top of each other because healing potion and rum were located (1) in dif categories [potions and quest] and (2) on different scroll rows (no overlap).
how to remove items efficiently ? for example i can drop fishes only 1 by 1 (in that [drop] bottom-left area on paperdoll menu)
also it seems when i already leave that menu i can hold a bunch of items (10 or whatever, such were shown on the mid-right of the screen) but i faile to drop em anywhere, floor, chest, i even assumed that there is garbage bin in thee cap room

selling items helped. but i suggest smaller icons/ larger inventory window options
x.The game does not work with saves from previous versions.
isnot it atypical for renpy? i assume it is not because of whatever folders are created for storing it...

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
yeah i think i did smth like that but without looking at top bar ... i even caught some item and 1 fish... but still not sure , needs to be made skippable
any variable to tweak so that i could skip it? > k found quest > content > fish_n_gold > state +1 (2) to (3) ; good that quests are named there
are ship battles RNG-generated? id use some for getting mats for blacksmith girl quest...

---
MilkyDaddy
1. when clicking escape the combat (first fight, thugs in house area) i got a main screen . feels like bug.
2. combining items. hm, i failed to put em on top of each other because healing potion and rum were located (1) in dif categories [potions and quest] and (2) on different scroll rows (no overlap).
how to remove items efficiently ? for example i can drop fishes only 1 by 1 (in that [drop] bottom-left area on paperdoll menu)
also it seems when i already leave that menu i can hold a bunch of items (10 or whatever, such were shown on the mid-right of the screen) but i faile to drop em anywhere, floor, chest, i even assumed that there is garbage bin in thee cap room

selling items helped. but i suggest smaller icons/ larger inventory window options
x.The game does not work with saves from previous versions.
isnot it atypical for renpy? i assume it is not because of whatever folders are created for storing it...
1 - We need a screenshot of the bug (each new version needs to be started anew, because of the new mechanics. If you use old saves, there will be errors )
2 - We will check, if it happens again, we will fix it.
isnot it atypical for renpy? i assume it is not because of whatever folders are created for storing it... - That's right, if we didn't add new mechanics, but just text (plot), then we could use the old saves. ( we have skipped the content for the new game )

UPD:
All of the above was taken into work, thank you. We will fix it in the next version as it is not critical.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cooking for mermaid? do i need special fish? i cannot run into any fisherman to buy a rare one.
cannot find varaible to end this...

Last edited:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
cooking for mermaid? do i need special fish? i cannot run into any fisherman to buy a rare one.
cannot find varaible to end this...
For a mermaid, you need a rare fish that can be caught at night (using a night vision device) ( we go to the pier at night and catch. ( if there are any bugs with fishing , then you can take the fish from the fisherman in Santa castile or after entering the cheat from the parrot )

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
For a mermaid, you need a rare fish that can be caught at night (using a night vision device) ( we go to the pier at night and catch. ( if there are any bugs with fishing , then you can take the fish from the fisherman in Santa castile or after entering the cheat from the parrot )
fishing is too hard for me ;{ i dunno parrot cheats ...

can i get fish from that fisherman anyway? ah ...it is not some rare-quest fish. just some usual one u can buy 1-10

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes