krtek001

Nov 20, 2021
Hello, I'm missing only one last scene, and it's the very first one in the gallery (version 0.14.7). Any clues on what it might be? 1637442353833.png

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
How do you beat the first naval battle. it seems impossible. I ended up rage quitting this game because the movements were sluggish (but not for the enemy) and the shots seems to wait an arbitrary amount of time before firing and then the enemy was somewhere else.

I do not understand how to get past it

krtek001

Nov 20, 2021
I didn't seem that hard to me. I got the first battle on my first attempt. In fact I've never died in these. All you have to do is stay on the left-side of the enemy and do big clockwise circles (or anti-clockwise, your choice. I find clockwise easier to time). Just keep moving and wait for the enemy volley (make sure they fire when you're on the far side of the battlefield). After their volley, approach them and fire.

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Pirates! We are glad to present you a new, Christmas update in our game!

Version 0.15 Patch Notes:

The "Christmas" event (launched from the "Additional Content" menuafter starting of a new game)
Added a new location "Santa's Factory"
Added a new location "Santa's Headquarters"
Added new enemies for the combat system (New Year's Elf, New Year's elves deceivers (boss))
Added new characters: Santa, Jackie, elves (Toren, Jerome, Guil)
Added a new sex scene with Jaina
Added a new sex scene with Jaina and Alice (FFM)
Added a new sex scene with Jackie (BDSM)
Added a new sex scene with Jackie and Santa (MFM)
Added a new sex scene with Jackie and the elves (gangbang)
Added a new language - French
The game has built-in hints for finding and activating quests / events
Activation by clicking on the parrot in the captain's cabin
Removed the quest "Rumors about the poor quarter" as it performed this function in a particular case
Tutorials are available from the "cargo" tab in the magazine, and not once in the game
Cheat mode activation is no longer required to skip the fishing minigame
1640386378842.png 1640386389324.png 1640386401936.png

majek22

Oct 13, 2020
Is there a wander because I got stuck I can't start the new content He asks me to go to the room and read a magazine and sleep I can't find the magazine

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes