MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Is there a wander because I got stuck I can't start the new content He asks me to go to the room and read a magazine and sleep I can't find the magazine
maybe you mean the book and the scribe? To read the book, you need to drag it to the character in the inventory

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Walkthrough the game and hints (there is everything except the Christmas event (it's already easy ...))

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Walkthrough the game and hints (there is everything except the Christmas event (it's already easy ...))
Who has rights, attach a link or PDF with a Walkthrough to the project...

Tilionar

Sep 5, 2017
(Christmas Event) I fear I'm missing something embarrassingly obvious but I have to ask: when I use the knife to debone a fish, it disappears. Deboning several fishes at the same time does not work. How do I proceed with Guille's quest?

Thotpriest1320

Aug 7, 2020
Trojan virus in anonfiles Android version, what does that mean mate ?!
''*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.''
What an asshole

Jul 8, 2021
(Christmas Event) I fear I'm missing something embarrassingly obvious but I have to ask: when I use the knife to debone a fish, it disappears. Deboning several fishes at the same time does not work. How do I proceed with Guille's quest?
If you use the knife on the rotten fish, you won't gain any bone (cause it's rotten). Try to fish 5 of the normal fishes (don't know the name right now)

Tilionar

Sep 5, 2017
If you use the knife on the rotten fish, you won't gain any bone (cause it's rotten). Try to fish 5 of the normal fishes (don't know the name right now)
Yep, I got that already. I now realised why: I dragged the fish and the knife in the "Craft" slot of the profile. But you only need to drag the knife on the fish, then it does not disappear. That hadn't even crossed my mind yesterday.

swanswan

Mar 19, 2018
Julia don't say three recipes.
I already have three recipes.
I cooked three food.
I cannot continue.
Summary note say talk with Julia.....

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Julia don't say three recipes.
I already have three recipes.
I cooked three food.
I cannot continue.
Summary note say talk with Julia.....
what kind of quest? 3 recipes...
A quest with a mermaid
So give 3 fish dishes to her...

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018

Cover & Wallpapers!
Pirates! We've updated the cover at the top of the Patreon page.
We also want to give you wallpapers for your desktop and your phone.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes