Pitch your dumb ideas

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Hold my beer.

What everybody needs is a game about having a girlfriend that sleeps around behind your back: coworkers, Tinder contacts, your best friends, the grocery store clerk... whoever. You name it.
You only get to discover her true nature after she speaks in dreams and then you spy her activities in her phone, commiting several crimes against privacy that would put your sorry, insecure a** in jail. But that's not the important thing, right?
What can a TRUE man do in a situation like that? Ask for an explaination? Kill her? Gather the pieces of your dignity from the floor and hit the road?
No. Your alpha senses are tingling!
*Caution: do not try this in real life*
You will return the damage and make a cuckquean out of her... by fucking all those men YOURSELF. That's right, you're going to get yourself a wig and ride them so hard and skillfully that they won't touch a woman ever again. All those juicy cocks she adores, stolen. No plan B for her, if she was thinking of abandoning you.
Her dirty, overused vagina is no rival for a very motivated man and his tight little flower.

You won't get to be the alpha male, but Hell if you don't make a mighty fine queen B(itch)!

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
I'm actually developing a 2D one inspired by it at the moment, and reading this makes me very happy:cool:
Well then, call me intrigued! I'm still very much a noob when it comes to WoD stuff, my only experience being with the VTMB game, but I fell in love with the world hard lol.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
A gay incest-based game about a single father whose wife died when their son was a baby and raises him alone as the most important thing in the world to him. When the son is a teenager he begins to experiment sexually, only to discover that he's gay and unsure of how to deal with it. So he turns to his father for support and his father, who's never looked for another woman after losing his wife because he didn't want anything else to come between him and the son he loves more than anything in the world and is willing to do anything to support him, starts a sexual relationship with him. Like Dating My Daughter only less cheesy and with more elements of coming to terms with one's sexuality.

I'm just bothered that there are so few gay incest games, and the few that do exist are almost all about lesbian sisters.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
A gay incest-based game about a single father whose wife died when their son was a baby and raises him alone as the most important thing in the world to him. When the son is a teenager he begins to experiment sexually, only to discover that he's gay and unsure of how to deal with it. So he turns to his father for support and his father, who's never looked for another woman after losing his wife because he didn't want anything else to come between him and the son he loves more than anything in the world and is willing to do anything to support him, starts a sexual relationship with him. Like Dating My Daughter only less cheesy and with more elements of coming to terms with one's sexuality.

I'm just bothered that there are so few gay incest games, and the few that do exist are almost all about lesbian sisters.
Gay brothers would be certainly generally more appealing and acceptable for wider audience, nevertheless I am very curious how you will progress with your project. :)

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Gay brothers would be certainly generally more appealing and acceptable for wider audience, nevertheless I am very curious how you will progress with your project. :)
Don't look at me, I don't make games.

But curiously, considering how popular father/daughter and mother/son incest games are, why would there be a problem with father/son? Obviously it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea (not everyone likes incest games and not everyone likes gay games) but you'd think it'd find a fine niche where the interests overlap, so why would it be less appealing than brother/brother?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Don't look at me, I don't make games.

But curiously, considering how popular father/daughter and mother/son incest games are, why would there be a problem with father/son? Obviously it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea (not everyone likes incest games and not everyone likes gay games) but you'd think it'd find a fine niche where the interests overlap, so why would it be less appealing than brother/brother?
Well, it is only a guess, of course. But I would say, that more gays would be attracted to brother-brother incest then son-father because of both the moral and erotic reasons. Probably also the sister-brother incest is much more represented in games than mother-son, but still it is a little different.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Well, it is only a guess, of course. But I would say, that more gays would be attracted to brother-brother incest then son-father because of both the moral and erotic reasons. Probably also the sister-brother incest is much more represented in games than mother-son, but still it is a little different.
Really? I thought mother/son was more popular than brother/sister incest, or at least in most incest games you can do both? (Incidentally, is it just me, or are there almost no brother/sister games out there where you control the sister instead of the brother?) Well, not trying to start an argument.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
1. A VN Renpy Version of Incubus City in all it's brutal glory.

2. An incest game where you don't fuck the entire family, it's just you and sis, trying to hide it and enjoy every moment, planing for an escape while she keeps begging you to knock her up.

3. A game I thought of making before I had to stop learning Renpy due to RL problems.

A Marine veteran with a no nonsense attitude comes home after years of absence to find his family in shambles. Father is dead, mother (inspired by Alia Janine) works at a dead end job in a cafe, younger sister gave up on herself and works as a camwhore (Inspired by Cindee) and two youngest have open hots for you and try to hump your bone any chance they get while you have to work around being found out (Inspired by Alyssa Hart and Piper Perri). You get involved with Mafia thus avoiding the grind and money issue so you can focus on game alone. Sister's best friend (inspired by Cecilia Lion) is heavily into raceplay and wants nothing more than a mixed baby and you can later feminize her brother and turn him into a sissy whore.

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
female protagonist lives with her step-sister and gets into an accident, when she is in the hospital she is possessed by a female spirit and must share her body with the spirit. the protagonist must make her step-sister fall in love with the protagonist in order for the spirit to make it into heaven's gate

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Your run of the mill romance/harem/incest game like Summertime saga / F.I.L.F. but it's a Truman Show like set where everyone is in on it except the MC.
Wrong thread my friend, this is for dumb ideas only! ;)

That truman show spin could lead to a lot of interesting situations if written well. Also food for thought: imagine being in that situation yourself? Oof, I cringe just imagining a global audience seeing my usual deviancies lol

Woah woah, wait a minute there buddy, so i tell you my idea, you steal it and then make milions from it, is that your plan? :unsure:
no can do buckaroo... :p:D:LOL:
Damn right! I can feel the aura of the hungry game developers lurking on this thread waiting for the next million dollar game idea :LOL:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I'm gonna be honest - a lot of these ideas aren't even bad, just maybe a bit niche or hard to do in a low-tech fashion. Especially Metal Gear Nudist and the secretive incest ideas. DMD but with a son also sounds great - unfortunately it's... almost the exact opposite of what I write and am interested in, otherwise I'd be on that, but I could see that being a pretty sweet TWINE game.

Additional idea from me: A game in a similar style to The Sexy Brutale, but instead of stopping murders, you're playing Cupid, and doing convoluted plans to make people fall in love. The twist is that you're trying to set up the most awful, chaotic or otherwise inappropriate pairings possible in a scenario. A pair of hate-preachers from different religions. The Pope and A Dog. Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain. The game would play out any matches you make, give you a few scenes, and rate you on the chaos caused. Bad because it kinda loses the point if you don't cater to any/all matches and holy shit that's a ton of work even in pure text.

Reactions: Furabia and kytee

GoofyLoser

May 28, 2020
male protagonist,heavy corruption, incest, exhibitionism humor, lesbian, cheating, blackmail, drugs, groping, sexual harassment

a guy simps for a the popular girl as she pretends to date him and uses him for his money and other things, the jock/boyfriend and popular girl embarrasses you in front of the school which hurts your reputation and makes you a laughing stock. So you take revenge on every girl in school including the faculty members and family member as you make them your bitch

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
The MC is an internet forum moderator, and like how law enforcement wear body cams, the moderator is required to keep his / her webcam on at all times while they are on duty. The player will respond to actual emergencies and 911 reports from internet users. Fap along with them as the deal with noobs, and assist snowflakes undergoing gender identity crisis.
Use your position of power to shape the future of humanity. Witness the jealous rage of a moderator, as he deletes posts that he personally doesn't agree with. Be on the lookout for members who fraternize with one another... this is not a dating site... stop them at all costs, and by whatever means necessary. See just how many threads you can derail, by deleting chunks of conversations, and making a mess of as many threads as possible in a single day.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
COVID-23 RPG You live in a dystopian future where no one goes outside without their latex bodysuit. The corona-virus has mutated, and can now be transmitted by birds, rodents, cockroaches, and mosquitoes. All animal meat is infected, but plants are safe to eat after being disinfected. The government has long been shut down, hospitals and businesses closed, no police anywhere. You must garden and grow enough vegetables to sustain your harem, and scavenge the ruins of the city, to find pretty shiny things to keep the girls happy.

Mr. Lemonade

Jun 5, 2020
I want basically an x rated version of True Blood or Underworld focused on vampires and/or wearwolves.
ooooh someone should make it happen!

The MC is an internet forum moderator, and like how law enforcement wear body cams, the moderator is required to keep his / her webcam on at all times while they are on duty. The player will respond to actual emergencies and 911 reports from internet users. Fap along with them as the deal with noobs, and assist snowflakes undergoing gender identity crisis.
Use your position of power to shape the future of humanity. Witness the jealous rage of a moderator, as he deletes posts that he personally doesn't agree with. Be on the lookout for members who fraternize with one another... this is not a dating site... stop them at all costs, and by whatever means necessary. See just how many threads you can derail, by deleting chunks of conversations, and making a mess of as many threads as possible in a single day.
LOL dafuq?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Civilian oversight of law-enforcement. Police officers must have their mother ride along with them while on patrol, to ensure honesty and integrity in the justice system. This would really turn things around. The player can choose to be the mother, or her son, as they go about the day on the beat. Playing as the officer, will you still let hookers off with a blowjob, if you mother is watching? Will your mother protect the black man from your violent assault, or will you and your fellow gang members give him a beat-down despite your mother's protests?

bad boys bad boys, slapped by they mama