Wolf RPG Completed Pixel Town: Akanemachi Mystery 2 [Final] [Sprite Hills]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Huh, that´s a more thorough answer than I expected . . . sooo, basically she won´t resist and try to prevent being "raped" . . . Hmm . . . not exactly my kind of Tea . . . I prefer when the Protagonist Girls are against the rape :unsure:
Yeah most of the time she just goes oh well and helps it along. She can lose control of the curse though so a lot of the defeat scenes involve her getting broken like most corruption games, it's not progressive though it's just straight up endings.

So yeah she's typically into it 90% of the time outside of the bad end scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: Christin Eleven
May 26, 2020
I know this is two years ago, but:

I arrived here and initially downloaded the official version, followed by the Steam version, and eventually, the fan version. It's only in the fan version that the walkthrough mentioned in the installation note is available. Now, picture this: there are six different versions, each ranging from 1 to 3 GB in size, and the only filehosters offering a download speed of 100 kb/s. Given these circumstances, it's understandable that people might opt out of playing this game altogether, considering the walkthrough only applies to one specific version. Even with the current setup of 80 MB per archive and three versions, this can still be quite frustrating.

I've always wondered about the frustration some folks express regarding others asking questions. It's worth taking a moment to ponder why people continue to ask questions in the first place. By the way, searching through the forum for answers can consume a significant amount of time and often doesn't yield any useful results. I speak from experience, as I've extensively used the forum and can't fathom reading through hundreds of pages of conversations.

PS: Reading through the other comments again, I just realised that the post was done sloppily. That's the only fault. Someone could have simply checked the content again and updated it accordingly.
Oh ok so it's not just me, the dudes whining about "herp derp the walkthrough is included" are being useless and smug

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
help save erorr it said the save from wrong game
You probably have the wrong version of the game - download either the Fan translation or the Steam translation and try again. Check the version number if you're still stuck.
doesnt work
The game has to be cleared at least once to unlock the room, if memory serves (it's been a very long time).
Any full save for the Steam version?
IMO just play the fan translation. I doubt the Steam translation is particularly steamy or improved.

nuggetguy

May 19, 2020
can we have a completed save file for v1.03 patch please. i can't for the life of me get the train molester scenes

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes