Wolf RPG Completed Pixel Town: Akanemachi Mystery 2 [Final] [Sprite Hills]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Death Panda

May 8, 2023
I've always wondered about the frustration some folks express regarding others asking questions. It's worth taking a moment to ponder why people continue to ask questions in the first place. By the way, searching through the forum for answers can consume a significant amount of time and often doesn't yield any useful results. I speak from experience, as I've extensively used the forum and can't fathom reading through hundreds of pages of conversations.
There's a search function that exists for this exact situation. Of course, people asking stupid questions that could be answered by using that search function reduces the utility of that search function because you often have to read through their questions to get to the answer, not to mention being a big contributor towards there being hundreds of pages to search through manually.

In short, people asking stupid questions is the reason they have to ask stupid questions in the first place.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hum i do i get the meat jar scene ? cause i'm lost
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's probably the scene in the Mayor's garden. Wait for the miasma to appear at the Mayor's complex for the second time and investigate the garden solo. Step into the source area and you're trapped in the "jar". (what a name to choose :ROFLMAO:)

shugaxchan

Aug 4, 2020
Finished the game, somehow missed the shoplifting quest line. I only managed to help the shut-in. Can't find anywhere else to progress. How do I unlock it?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Finished the game, somehow missed the shoplifting quest line. I only managed to help the shut-in. Can't find anywhere else to progress. How do I unlock it?
It's been a while, but I think that's related to the shut-in. Once he has a job, keep visiting the book shop and the adult section. You should catch a teenager stealing a magazine or other merchandise.

Reactions: shugaxchan

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
It's been a while, but I think that's related to the shut-in. Once he has a job, keep visiting the book shop and the adult section. You should catch a teenager stealing a magazine or other merchandise.
those this happen even after finishing the game ?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
those this happen even after finishing the game ?
Not sure if scenes can be unlocked through play after the end of the game. Some may be locked out due to story progression (like the "Meat Jar" scene, for example). I see no reason for the book shop to change, though - but if you're playing right now, I would try to finish every side quest before pursuing the main quest.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
Not sure if scenes can be unlocked through play after the end of the game. Some may be locked out due to story progression (like the "Meat Jar" scene, for example). I see no reason for the book shop to change, though - but if you're playing right now, I would try to finish every side quest before pursuing the main quest.
that a bit to late i already saved the girl, i only have to unleash akane, i talked to the shut in there was the sound telling me the quest was taken but it's not in my quest list

okay it's because i had aya with me that why i couldn't see the shoplifters

Last edited:

quazar

May 30, 2017
Any idea when this gonna get translate or MTL by any chance?

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
Which version of the game is the recommended one to play?
I see there's the fan, Steam, and official TLs but no explanation on the differences.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes