Wolf RPG Completed Pixel Town: Akanemachi Mystery 2 [Final] [Sprite Hills]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
How can I unlock the room here?
With the same key that opened the room in the upper left corner. If you didn't open it before it was removed from your inventory, it's going to stay closed I guess. There's nothing noteworthy inside.
How can I defeat the boss and her power is 1500 currently?
I'm not sure I understand your issue since there's no actual combat in this: So long as you enter the last room and choose the correct dialogue option without having your initial spirit power go under 700, you win.

frankenvagen

Mar 15, 2018
All but 1 recollection scene has been opened have no clue how to activate the other one but everything else is open for viewing
Find out about rumour by listening on 2 guys talking in the park,
confront woman in toilet at station
Buy yellow handkerchief from convenience store
go back to toilet

tentakuru

Sep 20, 2018
The official translation has been through an editing process, so is tidier, but the fan translation is very slightly more faithful to the original text. Honorifics are dropped in the official version, as are references to certain problematic fetishes, for example.

Reactions: LDV and bluerubber

GoblinMasterx7

Jan 12, 2023
Glad to see this here, I'm a big fan of the first pixel town games. Unfortunately I had bought part 2 on GOG a few weeks back because I needed more!! lol

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The official translation has been through an editing process, so is tidier, but the fan translation is very slightly more faithful to the original text. Honorifics are dropped in the official version, as are references to certain problematic fetishes, for example.
Thank you! Official for me, fan for some others then hah

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
Really, I'm seriously wondering how clearly I need to highlight this information in my future threads, maybe modify the .exe file to display it full screen in glowing colors and make a message from the speakers? What do you think?

View attachment 1141992
I know this is two years ago, but:

I arrived here and initially downloaded the official version, followed by the Steam version, and eventually, the fan version. It's only in the fan version that the walkthrough mentioned in the installation note is available. Now, picture this: there are six different versions, each ranging from 1 to 3 GB in size, and the only filehosters offering a download speed of 100 kb/s. Given these circumstances, it's understandable that people might opt out of playing this game altogether, considering the walkthrough only applies to one specific version. Even with the current setup of 80 MB per archive and three versions, this can still be quite frustrating.

I've always wondered about the frustration some folks express regarding others asking questions. It's worth taking a moment to ponder why people continue to ask questions in the first place. By the way, searching through the forum for answers can consume a significant amount of time and often doesn't yield any useful results. I speak from experience, as I've extensively used the forum and can't fathom reading through hundreds of pages of conversations.

PS: Reading through the other comments again, I just realised that the post was done sloppily. That's the only fault. Someone could have simply checked the content again and updated it accordingly.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes