Wolf RPG Completed Pixel Town: Akanemachi Mystery 2 [Final] [Sprite Hills]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Most problems happens when unzipping the files; the japanese characters become garbled and then the game can't run because of that.

For these types of games, you always have to unzip them using winrar and selecting the UTF-8 or unicode and then extracting the files. By doing this way the japanese characters are preserved and more often than not you just have to use the locale emulator and you're all set.

mochi

Aug 10, 2017
Did all everything still cant get the scense for this game to work. I cant even make the local emulator work.

davethwave

Oct 12, 2017
Sprite hill just made a sequel for this game called Akanemachi Sidetracked which would be the third game connected to the game's universe if you don't count the mansion one. Going to see if I can request it.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Sprite hill just made a sequel for this game called Akanemachi Sidetracked which would be the third game connected to the game's universe if you don't count the mansion one. Going to see if I can request it.
Not just made, it's been available for months and can't be listed here as it's only in Japanese. Work on the fan translation is still ongoing -

Jan 28, 2022
Can someone tell me wtf this means? The whole translation so far was spot on, not sure why this one part seems like incoherent MTL... It's the part when Eri returns to her room, trying to complete the game without a guide.

EDIT: Nevermind, basically telling you to go talk to the landlord.

I don't know you guy's policy on spoilers, so I'll mark it anyways but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've played hundreds of DLsite games, so I've seen some pretty stupid "H logic" but this just takes the fucking cake...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Death Panda

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
You must be exaggerating a bit. Similarly, one could criticize the logic of our protagonist's every trick to get women into a sexual act in Akabur's games.

Besides, you probably didn't understand what the scene was about - the girl equated sex with pain, which is why she began to panically fear sex.
Sex, which is pleasant and pain-free, was supposed to have a therapeutic effect here, it was forced, otherwise she would not have dared, if I remember not fully forced, because she asked for penetration when she saw our protagonist being fucked.
All of this, of course, in the real world would probably not work out, but this is the beauty of games, movies, that you can present things that cannot be experienced on a daily basis. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Death Panda

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Can you guys tell for sure if I have a full gallery? I keep having a feeling that I'm missing some scenes, like the bath part it says it will continue but nothing happens. Some of the section in the gallery room have a two part scene.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
How do i enable or put in the translation? im quite literally running blind and i am at a point where im stuck on a quest per say?

EDIT: Never mind managed to quite literally talk everyone down just finished it with some CG missing but ill keep at it

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
is the english translation for blind people? cause im missing the text
I...honestly...don't see the connection here.
I...must be blind? :unsure:

Also, read the installation instructions in the OP. Though for me it starts okay without locale changes (the game.exe), I think if you have non-unicode characters in the game folder's path, you can get all kinds of weird errors. Also, use Locale Emulator to run it, just to be safe.

Reactions: scrubby25

scrubby25

Apr 5, 2020
I...honestly...don't see the connection here.
I...must be blind? :unsure:

Also, read the installation instructions in the OP. Though for me it starts okay without locale changes (the game.exe), I think if you have non-unicode characters in the game folder's path, you can get all kinds of weird errors. Also, use Locale Emulator to run it, just to be safe.
yeah i read the instruction but if it was english patched it shouldnt require changing the locale right? and things like locale emulator just love to not work

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes