Optimelle

May 7, 2017
This is fundamentally a business transaction.

Users asking for accountability by a developer who wants their money on a monthly basis is not "toxic" or "poison" - it speaks to the developer's credibility. Donation funded projects are not an excuse for the creator to just "do whatever they want".

If I'm gonna finance your lifestyle on a monthly basis, I need to trust what you say.

Most indie games cost around 29.99 for a full game.. Patreon funded games ask you to pay that cost monthly often times for tiny updates or no updates at all and there's a sea of them - there are 1000's and 1000's of developers asking for the same demographic to pay a monthly subscription.

I'm sorry in that ecosystem you need to really 'bring it'. This whole "you get what I decide, when I decide and you better not complain about it" concept is just not acceptable.
[...]
You cannot talk about the credibility of a developer that is or is not active on a platform that is pirating games. If you would be interested in the game or the developer's activity you can contribute through their support platform and will get access to the discord servers. Depending on your support tier you will get more activity than others.

When you mention when and what the developer decides to update their "paying customers" you conveniently forget they won't do it here on F95 or any similar site. I can say Abelius is one the most active devs when it comes to comms with the supporters. You also conveniently forget to factor in the way the patron/subscriberstar "ecosystem" works. You are not paying for a product, you are donating to support a developer in the hopes that the developer has more time to focus on the project or hire extra help.

I think F95 should introduce some age-check mechanics because the amount of immature children on these forums is increasing at alarming rates.

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
Hello people, would someone be so kind to inform morerator 7767 that a new update has already appeared on the lonarpg game author's page and please, if you can, upload the update now, it would be great to be able to play the game. in the middle of Christmas, even more so because they added new things. Well Greetings to all and have a Merry Christmas and New Year too.

Reactions: Asedor and Miky77

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
like in the pizza shop or the bus
On the bus while returning from the restaurant. To see the groping scenes twice in the same day - Skip work, go to the house, return to massage parlor, return to house again.

Some scenes will only trigger if you have 75 Arousal.

changelog plz
Bus groping scenes while returning from work... there's nothing else besides that.

Also linking my 0.10 saves to skip the pointless grind - https://f95zone.to/threads/pizza-hot-v0-10-abelius.94426/post-12316292

hp9789

Feb 4, 2018
If you still want to set exhibitionism and lewdness to any value greater than 25, you have to change to debug mode.

While editing your values in the save file, you can change DebugMode to "true" and the stat caps go away. It's on the same text line as your stats but a little towards the beginning of the line. If you have trouble finding it, just search for the word debug and it should pop up immediately.
I don't think this works anymore

swilliam

May 26, 2017
You cannot talk about the credibility of a developer that is or is not active on a platform that is pirating games. If you would be interested in the game or the developer's activity you can contribute through their support platform and will get access to the discord servers. Depending on your support tier you will get more activity than others.

When you mention when and what the developer decides to update their "paying customers" you conveniently forget they won't do it here on F95 or any similar site. I can say Abelius is one the most active devs when it comes to comms with the supporters. You also conveniently forget to factor in the way the patron/subscriberstar "ecosystem" works. You are not paying for a product, you are donating to support a developer in the hopes that the developer has more time to focus on the project or hire extra help.

I think F95 should introduce some age-check mechanics because the amount of immature children on these forums is increasing at alarming rates.
They are getting $5275 on Subscribestar alone, with another $2106 from Patreon so in total $7381 every, single, month.
Yet they can not update the game even once per month?

They are struggling with the creative flow but can not hire someone or a bunch of someones to write events for him?
How much more dollah dollah does he need per month to "has more time to focus on the project or hire extra help"?

You also have to realize that in all likelihood the majority of those people pouring money into his gaping mouth every month came from this site or sites similar to this one, the ecosystem works by games getting free advertisement and exposure and only a immature child would not realize the value of this even if only a small % of people that pirate the game ends up supporting with money it is still a net positive, this thread alone apparently has over 2 million views.

With cash flow comes expectations and a baseline of "credibility" otherwise they will get ridiculed and called out for their lack of it, pulling in over $7k every month and still being unable to provide even monthly updates is a strong signal for what type of dev this is.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
You cannot talk about the credibility of a developer that is or is not active on a platform that is pirating games.
F95 is being used as a marketing tool to acquire new customers / patrons. Abelius himself has said so on Subscribestar. (Go to his subscribestar page and search "F95")

You can't have it both ways. You can't shit on F95 for being a piracy site but also use it to market your game and benefit from the community of potential customers. The F95 user base probably represents most if not all of his paying subscribers.

Pick a lane.

When you mention when and what the developer decides to update their "paying customers" you conveniently forget they won't do it here on F95 or any similar site.
Wrong.

You also conveniently forget to factor in the way the patron/subscriberstar "ecosystem" works. You are not paying for a product, you are donating to support a developer in the hopes that the developer has more time to focus on the project or hire extra help.
This is just paying for a product with more steps. Especially when the creator paywalls releases or holds the entire project blackmail behind a stipulation that the project must reach X amount of dollars or it'll all fail.

This is not a "donate for me to spend more time on it" anymore, it's a "donate to play the game and if you don't donate enough the game will be cancelled". I'm sorry that's no longer a tip jar - it's a transaction.

After reading your post - I might agree.

spectre87

May 16, 2020
i need cheat. i changed save file, but no work. only about day, stress and many other. EXHI. dont why??? sorry for my bad enlish:)

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
This is just paying for a product with more steps. Especially when the creator paywalls releases or holds the entire project blackmail behind a stipulation that the project must reach X amount of dollars or it'll all fail.

This is not a "donate for me to spend more time on it" anymore, it's a "donate to play the game and if you don't donate enough the game will be cancelled". I'm sorry that's no longer a tip jar - it's a transaction.
Except that's not what Abelius is doing at all. Blackmail? Where? He's just doing the usual: Contribute if you want it sooner. If you don't, you get it later. Or at least when someone decides to leak the latest here.

spectre87

May 16, 2020
i need cheat. i changed save file, but no work. only about day, stress and many other. EXHI. dont why??? sorry for my bad enlish:)
This is a setting that definitely needs to be changed while the game is running. maybe with CHEAT ENGINE it is possible to do it?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 96 Votes