Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
Yeah, I get that people, myself included, are complaining about the same thing over and over...
But that's because the dev keeps promising this and that, and then not delivering. Pizza hot is an awesome concept that is basically a mini game in other games with any waitressing, so many of us follow this game because it is unique and, frankly, hot as hell.

A whole year went by with no updates in terms of scenes, we still haven't seen anything sexual besides one screenshot of jenny finally touching a dick (wow.)
Even the dev ran off of f95 because he had no answer to the complaints. There's no content to the game.

The whole point of the game is that we're a waitress who gets harassed on the job, sexy times ensue. Great, fantastic, so why isn't the primary focus on getting as much content out of that as possible? Why was the clothing featured added (and then hidden behind super grindy stats to use), why do we need a "world map" like summertime saga full of places you can't even go? What's the point of giving us a scene with the landlord and not more in the restaurant?
I could go on but you see my point?

If this was any other game on the planet people would still complain about lack of content (and rightfully so), so why are people constantly defending this? It's doing the exact same thing as the dev's from the LOK rebirth were/are.

For myself, I've been following this project for almost 2 and a half years, and the only reason I've not subbed to the dev is because of this site warning me "hey, it's a waste of time". If more frequent updates were made that actually worked, the dev wouldn't have so much hate, and even more people would support him.
It's that simple.

So I, and many others I assume, keep checking in on the thread, hoping for the post that proves us all wrong, that the dev actually listened to people and has improved the game, and until he does, the hate is going to keep coming.

But hey, it shouldn't be long with all new amazing content, after all, he is working on the game for 12 hours a day. Right? Right..? ;)

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Yeah, I get that people, myself included, are complaining about the same thing over and over...
But that's because the dev keeps promising this and that, and then not delivering. Pizza hot is an awesome concept that is basically a mini game in other games with any waitressing, so many of us follow this game because it is unique and, frankly, hot as hell.

A whole year went by with no updates in terms of scenes, we still haven't seen anything sexual besides one screenshot of jenny finally touching a dick (wow.)
Even the dev ran off of f95 because he had no answer to the complaints. There's no content to the game.

The whole point of the game is that we're a waitress who gets harassed on the job, sexy times ensue. Great, fantastic, so why isn't the primary focus on getting as much content out of that as possible? Why was the clothing featured added (and then hidden behind super grindy stats to use), why do we need a "world map" like summertime saga full of places you can't even go? What's the point of giving us a scene with the landlord and not more in the restaurant?
I could go on but you see my point?

If this was any other game on the planet people would still complain about lack of content (and rightfully so), so why are people constantly defending this? It's doing the exact same thing as the dev's from the LOK rebirth were/are.

For myself, I've been following this project for almost 2 and a half years, and the only reason I've not subbed to the dev is because of this site warning me "hey, it's a waste of time". If more frequent updates were made that actually worked, the dev wouldn't have so much hate, and even more people would support him.
It's that simple.

So I, and many others I assume, keep checking in on the thread, hoping for the post that proves us all wrong, that the dev actually listened to people and has improved the game, and until he does, the hate is going to keep coming.

But hey, it shouldn't be long with all new amazing content, after all, he is working on the game for 12 hours a day. Right? Right..? ;)
I agree with you 100%. I don't care for Mr. Humper, and the slow pacing of the game development is a turn off. It's why I don't donate. IMHO its not worth the investment as the focus on content is not for me. But to some people it is, and there is no reason to insult the people who make that decision, or insult the dev. And certainly not say shit like this:

He's probably an alcoholic or a massive dope user (heroin, or fentanyl). Would explain the long dev time...
makes all sense,if he use drugs,he needs A LOT money...now i have some pity of him
The problem is there ARE tons of game on this on subscribestar, on ci-en and on patreon that have shit pacing of updates for content that don't have a dedicated hate club, where the focus is on how much they hate the dev.

This is not to place to go if you want updates on the game. You can get info straight from the horses mouth on Discord without paying a single cent. You can actually speak to the dev, he's a swell guy.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
The problem is there ARE tons of game on this on subscribestar, on ci-en and on patreon that have shit pacing of updates for content that don't have a dedicated hate club, where the focus is on how much they hate the dev.

there is no reason to insult the people
Do you think this is bad luck? Hate clubs exist for a reason. Personally, I don't hate the scammer Abelius.

I think it's important to criticize the 'simping' mentality in general, as long as it's done in a respectful manner without resorting to insults, because it's not a chronic disease, I believe.
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
I also don't think you know how to use the functions on this site because nothing you are saying or linking is relevant and makes sense. Like you keep posting a link to a post of "PROOF" that is just another post from you, which, even if it WAS relevant to the discussion (it isn't) you quoting yourself isn't remotely close to being something any reasonable person would be considered PROOF of anything.
I don't mean to be rude either, but if you really think the links are not relevant and make no sense, then you clearly have problems with logic. It might help if you actually read what I said, not just the linked part, so you don't mention something like ""PROOF"" which I didn't mention at all; and address words, phrases, and ideally sentences that were actually there instead of relying on your imagination. Thank you.
I will link this again, I hope it helps (I'm joking).
If the process is as easy and low cost as people think it is, to the point that they believe the dev is misusing funds and misleading people, we'd have 800 pizza hot clones.
It's not easy and it's not cheap, but it's a small market. 800 Pizza Hot clones are unlikely to be successful, as people are unlikely to support 800 identical games with minimal development. But the original Pizza Hot got a good first impression, tons of lies, and an audience as the result.

Keep in mind that most of the games on this forum were made by hobbyists and never get enough support to make it full time job, but this game... it got it... Do you really want to defend it? Because this is what you're doing.
I will reiterate that the majority of the adult game developers have never had the opportunity to work on their games full-time, but this individual has.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hmmm I didn't search thoroughly as I haven't played this game in a while but has there been any content update for encounters with her female housemate?

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Hmmm I didn't search thoroughly as I haven't played this game in a while but has there been any content update for encounters with her female housemate?
Only content aside from washing each other in the shower is female housemate visiting mc during the night to grope her while masturbating.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
From Abelius's Discord...
Everyone v0.12 beta is out!

And, as always, I'm releasing it too late at night. So, I'll leave it to the most adventurous of you to tell me in the morning if I've messed up.

**v0.12.beta1 (2024 Feb 29th)**
*Added*
- Mr. Humper expects his weekly rent every Monday.
- Consequences if you don't pay (12 scenes).
- Mr. Papadakis will pay your salary every Friday (old save retroactive).
- New outfit at home.
- "Yesterday's outfit" on dresser, to wear the same clothes as the previous morning.
- Weekdays (Monday-Friday, weekends are skipped for now).
- Temporary 'skip day' and 'skip to evening' options in the mornings (Bed, Day 8+).
- [Technical] Character camera targets have been moved a bit. Report any zooming weirdness.

*Changed*
- The monthly rent dialogue references and its price have been changed to weekly.
- 1st Mr. Humper kitchen event is forced to happen on Day 4. If you're past that day, the game will assume it happened already.
- Mr. Papadakis will give you the waitress uniform on Day 5+, regardless of your Exhibitionism.
- Restaurant office always visitable in the afternoon.
- Wallet visible for more time during money changes.
- Minimum nights without Kayla visits set to 2 from 1.
- Dialogue thoughts won't show the character name.
- FreePlay mode removed (it'll return in the future).

*Fixed*
- Mr. Humper detected in kitchen even after he leaves.
- Summer dress not looking right in spanking scene.

---------------------------------------------------------------
... now if we can just get a HERO. ;)

Last edited:

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Wow... $35 for what? Is that the usual version that pops around or is it a broken mess for paying fans to iron out? Been out of the loop, not interested in the drama. I stopped when the "masturbate in bed" was added, I think. Like the person above I'd also like to know if it's worth playing the LATEST version. Just read reviews and seems not much was added since I last played. The (12 scenes) if you miss rent seems interesting... right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GordoFaper
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes