DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
1)Is there a scene where Jenny is caught while masturbating? Either in the shower (if not locked) or in her bed? Same for her while peeing and not locking the door or at the restaurant toilet? Never got any of those events so I'm guessing there are none but who knows?
2)Because I'm evil funny that way, I wanted Keyra to touch Jenny while she was asleep but only to make her orgasm denial (100 arrousal) then Keyra only touching Jenny legs (either way Jenny also orgasm) and Keyra only finishing herself and leaving Jenny alone wishing her a good night... :devilish: but at wake up I see her arrousal went from 100 to 50. Wtf went wrong?

Last edited:

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
1)Is there a scene where Jenny is caught while masturbating? Either in the shower (if not locked) or in her bed? Same for her while peeing and not locking the door or at the restaurant toilet? Never got any of those events so I'm guessing there are none but who knows?
2)Because I'm evil funny that way, I wanted Keyra to touch Jenny while she was asleep but only to make her orgasm denial (100 arrousal) then Keyra only touching Jenny legs (either way Jenny also orgasm) and Keyra only finishing herself and leaving Jenny alone wishing her a good night... :devilish: but at wake up I see her arrousal went from 100 to 50. Wtf went wrong?
If I remember correctly, the arousal will be cut in half when you wake up no matter what the amount is.

• Sad
Reactions: DarkDesires

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Gonna have another questions (again, then I'm done). The reason I ask is because I did quick pass some repetitives dialogues so I missed a few new lines without knowing it was new:

-Since when the good doctor massager went from coupon free to making Jenny being in serious debts (like 2000$)? I know Jenny told Keyra to visit him and he is not much happy about her still not showed herself. Do we have to pay the debt and it there an option to pay for being rid of it and maybe some new scenes or nope or no point to do it except for the fun of it? And why can't we raise the doctor more than 5 affinity after all those massages? You can't sastify the man, style? xD

-In the waitress minigame, Bernard and another dude seems to be serious regular clients, it doesn't look like I met bernard and the other guy anymore never ever again after like 20 minigames, is my game bugged or are we supposed to meet them at some point again or not? (I mean for now in this actual version). The help/tip before minigame told we had to serve clients fast to not lower their mood but special clients like Bernard can wait, the mood will not change for them (if I got it right). Since I never met him again I'm wondering if my save is bugged or if it's intended being this way for now.

-First time Jenny wore the tube shirt in the bus someone pulled it down. It doesn't look like I find a way to get that back in the option to repeat already all gotten events. Is it normal?

skiward

Feb 2, 2019
Just been playing this for the first time. I really like a number of aspects of this game. I'm just worried about supporting it from the bad rep the dev seems to have, and this from someone who supports a number of projects on Patreon with a range of release schedules.

Pros:
- Probably the best molester/chikan scenes (on the bus especially) I've seen in any game
- The ramp up in consequences over time with missing rent
- MC is well designed and attractive, with great clothing options

Cons:
- Current gameplay loop becomes very repetitive quite quickly
- So much apparently planned content but very little available
- No clue how to get "perfect" results from the restaurant mini-game (If someone has a guide for that, please tell me!)

I think in general, for how long the game's been in development, I would usually expect there to be a wider variety of content and locations. I realise the more recent updates indicate there might be an increase in content delivery over just technical delivery. I might wait for the next update to commit my support. I'd just love to be able to go more places. And I'd love the MC to be harassed more at the restaurant. I've not seen the "special" customers since the tutorials, and I've not had a table of two with a pervy customer since the tutorials either.
1. do not pay attention to what they say in this thread, here the hate is mostly unjustified and not worth reading. the only thing they are right about is that Abelius gives very wrong estimated dates.

2. To get the perfect shift in the restaurant the key is not to take orders from two tables at the same time.

The food gets cold unless you have a conversation.
Order food from the other table before you sit down with the other guy.

I recommend you to join his discord and there you can draw your own conclusion if it is worth supporting him or not.

Reactions: floran and dystant

skiward

Feb 2, 2019
Gonna have another questions (again, then I'm done). The reason I ask is because I did quick pass some repetitives dialogues so I missed a few new lines without knowing it was new:

-Since when the good doctor massager went from coupon free to making Jenny being in serious debts (like 2000$)? I know Jenny told Keyra to visit him and he is not much happy about her still not showed herself. Do we have to pay the debt and it there an option to pay for being rid of it and maybe some new scenes or nope or no point to do it except for the fun of it? And why can't we raise the doctor more than 5 affinity after all those massages? You can't sastify the man, style? xD

-In the waitress minigame, Bernard and another dude seems to be serious regular clients, it doesn't look like I met bernard and the other guy anymore never ever again after like 20 minigames, is my game bugged or are we supposed to meet them at some point again or not? (I mean for now in this actual version). The help/tip before minigame told we had to serve clients fast to not lower their mood but special clients like Bernard can wait, the mood will not change for them (if I got it right). Since I never met him again I'm wondering if my save is bugged or if it's intended being this way for now.

-First time Jenny wore the tube shirt in the bus someone pulled it down. It doesn't look like I find a way to get that back in the option to repeat already all gotten events. Is it normal?
1. At the moment there is no way to pay the doctor and Kayla will not visit him yet either.

2. At the moment those are the only times they appear in the restaurant, so you won't see them again until the history of the 2 is updated.

Reactions: DarkDesires

Nice_Guy69

Sep 5, 2020
Oh NO, she just encountered The Flash; he can vibrate his dick so fast you can't even see it. o_O

Seriously, that sounds like a bug.
Haha, but nevermind. It fixed itself. Now it works.
By the way. Is already known what the next update will be about?

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
1. do not pay attention to what they say in this thread, here the hate is mostly unjustified and not worth reading. the only thing they are right about is that Abelius gives very wrong estimated dates.

2. To get the perfect shift in the restaurant the key is not to take orders from two tables at the same time.

The food gets cold unless you have a conversation.
Order food from the other table before you sit down with the other guy.

I recommend you to join his discord and there you can draw your own conclusion if it is worth supporting him or not.
so 36 months of a nothing burger, which he earn money BTW, to still build the foundation is "unjustified"........goooooooot it.......
1710180498496.png

skiward

Feb 2, 2019
so 36 months of a nothing burger, which he earn money BTW, to still build the foundation is "unjustified"........goooooooot it.......
View attachment 3432600
yes it's pretty ridiculous that it took 2 years to redo the game engine, but after that it's just been content updates and they keep complaining about something that's beside the point.

Besides, they complain that there is a bugs in a BETA version of the update, when it is logical that there is bugs.

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
yes it's pretty ridiculous that it took 2 years to redo the game engine, but after that it's just been content updates and they keep complaining about something that's beside the point.

Besides, they complain that there is a bugs in a BETA version of the update, when it is logical that there is bugs.
welp, is his problem... if a person is stupid enough to start a patreon on a game where after 3 update he need to redo the engine because god know what, the complain are right to be.

and the complain aren't on bugs, but for the lack of sex after 3 years!

idk what are you reading, and where, but at this point i'm afraid to ask...

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
I don´t understand you people....
why don´t you just go somewhere else and play something you actually like ?
is that some kind of mission you have ?
"Nobody is allowed to have discussions I don't agree with"

Why can't you enjoy the game regardless what other people think?
Let people freely discuss / debate topics if they want to. How does it impact you at all? You can play the game and ignore this thread - if it's so good.

Last edited:

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
"Nobody is allowed to have discussions I don't agree with"

Why can't you enjoy the game regardless what other people think?
Let people freely discuss / debate topics if they want to. How does it impact you at all? You can play the game and ignore this thread - if it's so good.
yeah, right.......exactly the answer i was expecting, put things in my mouth i did not say.

it´s just so REPETITIVE, that´s no discussion anymore.....but whatever....

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
yeah, right.......exactly the answer i was expecting, put things in my mouth i did not say.

it´s just so REPETITIVE, that´s no discussion anymore.....but whatever....
Repetitive topics happen in threads / communities all the time.

Why is any of this bad? Why do you care?

If the game is really good and you know that to be true.. you can play it and enjoy it.
You don't need to police this thread or complain that people aren't discussing things the way you want.

4.00 star(s) 96 Votes