Unity - Pizza Hot! [v0.12 Beta3] [Abelius]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Zorkman

This is still in very early development, and so far there isn't much of a game here at all. There's a lot of well-written dialogue and a setup that teases possible things to come, and there's no actual choices being made by the player (including dialogue options).

There is a barebones waitress mini-game that appears to be the heart of the actual gameplay loop. In it you pretty much just walk back and forth, try to remember some basic things, and make no interesting decisions. It isn't fun, chalenging, or sexy, and it's unclear to me how it could become any of these things in the future.

There's a lot of potential here. The existing animations are very strong, the dialogue is good, and the characters are interesting so far. I think a lot would have to change very quickly before I thought this project was worth anyone's time and energy, and I wish the creator well on this and future projects.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

chopolander

The game really starts well. Abelus has been able to read the LOK forum and apply in this start what people liked from the previous game. While it is true that LOK set the bar high, I expect great "lewd" things from him. Let's go for it!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

talbotage

The game is lovely, i absolutely loved the Lok Rebirth project and this one looks so similar to it, the slow grind of stats that allow you to do more lewd stuff is my favorite thing about the game and it has to potential of such hot stuff. I do wish you good luck with the developing the game and i hope you get the appreciation you deserve
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Synthenator

After years of waiting, we finally have a project that promises to continue the idea of everyone's beloved abandoned game. Let it be in a completely different form, but it is the slow corruption, hot dialogues and a pleasant protagonist that make this game truly addicting.

I wish the guys good luck in their development!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

The_Mononoke

Pizza Hot!

Hello there... So yeah i tried the game and so far it's really bare bones and most of it is just more of a teaser to further development but the underlying problem i've had playing this game so far is that i'm not seeing how this is gonna develop into staying fun as it's missing freedom, the mini game is most likely going to become more tedious in the long run and the genre in itself has already have a plethora of very similiar games that i feel like already have done better.

So all in all if you're just looking for something like some many other games and that's fine for you? You will probably like this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ClickerQueen

I am extremely excited for the production of this game so far. I was worried that it would be another simple corruption story, but so far, the main character has met a cop who decided not to take advantage of her, a new friend who seems genuinely interested in being kind to her, and a couple other nice characters.

So the story is engaging so far. The art is great. I love these side-scroller games. Ever since Insexcity flopped, I was hoping for something like this. I likely will throw a few bucks to support it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Vanafaye

This is for .1.b, which is a super brief demo. The TLDR is that I loved it. There's not a whole lot of content but the things that are in there make you want more. And that by itself is the first sign that there's potential for an amazing game.

I really like the fact that the setting is believable. The MC is pretty and naive, and extremely unlucky in a lot of cases. I've only spent a few hours playing around the game and I'm already attached to her and want to see where she can go in life.

There's a few grammar mistakes and some awkward English here and there, but it's perfectly understandable. I can assume that the dev isn't a native English speaker, so there is some proofreading to do.

Can't wait for more content, I hope it's super interactive and offers players more freedom than the other sandbox lifesims out there.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BruceMcGivern

This game atm 2 of the things i love most

Pizza and Blonde Girl what else can i ask for ?!

In all seriousness game just started to get on float but i really like the engine which I guess its the very same one used on previous LOK game abelius worked on the past so it gives those kind of vibes when playing Pizza hot and finally hope the tags & genres be expanded on the game to be fitting and well taken for a lot of users tastes and kinks. unless its a vanilla straight up game without anything out of the ordinary like futa/trans or NTR etc you got it xD

best of lucks to abelius and the team and most importantly effort, commitment and a lot of enthusiasm in this game to be put with their supporters feedback =D

24/9 edits:

1- I totally love the fact the female character its randomly generated. in my case i got her with a cute pink short hair and i'm totally in love of that layout!

2- Animations when picking food orders and that stuff inside the restaurant are solid and since this is 0.1.b u may expect a few things here and there but nothing gamebreaking or softlocks so that's a relief :p

3- Actually looking forward to ingame pause menu to change randomly or to set your preference of custom main character girl <3 just like playshapes character editor if you're a veteran of such flash games.

4- My bests of wishes once again to abelius and his team to this project since once again = pizza + waifu = Nice!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

Simply beautiful, never played a more immersive flash game cough cough unity game before. Story is there, emotions and gameplay there, what else can we ask for? Oh right, LEWDS! Hopefully with future updates tho. Right now we're satistified with the intro but expecting lots of goodies with future updates.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

LANC3L0T

WOW!! I am loving the way this game seems to be headed. It could easily become my favorite for this type of game, so please keep up the good work. Unlike the other similar games, the story/plot behind this one is excellent!! I am very much looking forward to future updates. :)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

_Kowareta_

The game promises a lot and reminds me a lot of Insexisty (very good) and it shows that it is still in progress since I need Vertical Synchronization (because distortion effects come out) as well as some shortcuts such as SKIP (in the ctrl button) but Within all that, I like it a lot and I hope that it will come to an end, for my part, I will wait for version 0.2 to know if I like it along the way it goes and thus support it financially.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ThatFunkyMonki

Incredible artsyle right off the bat, however, even then the game plays really well and I found myself entertained by even just the simpler things like serving tables and stuff. Waaay too early of a build as of writing this, but this game is just bursting with potential, definitely give it a try, I'll def keep checking back in here as well
  13. 5.00 star(s)

IronMuffin

Well done art, and choice of animation. Shows a lot of potential, as it seems most of the harder forms of gameplay have already been established with this intro version. Only a demos worth of content right now, but hopefully they update relatively quickly, as it seems they've already covered most of the harder to develop aspects of the games, and now they simply need to expand on content and choices.
    Character models can be kinda generic, as there's only like two or three male character model bodies and heads for unimportant NPCs and no NPC females that I saw, but hopefully the dev expands on that as they update as well.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

letan

Good story so far I just hope the creator remember that when it comes to sex games - Players want is the event- variety choices in once scenario, the more events and surprise you create - more views you will get
  15. 5.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

This review is about the game version [v0.1]

(+) nice graphics, colours, backgrounds and everything around looks really good, picturesque I would say;
    (+) the girl characters have very nice body proportions and cute faces;
    (+) I really like the attention to the facial expressions of the characters, not only is it done with great charm, but it also adds dynamism to the scenes themselves;
    (+) while the mechanical side of the game is very poor so far, you can see a lot of potential here, I'm curious how much it can be expanded;
    (+) the story sounds relatively real, you don't feel like you're taking part in some lame show;
    (+) the game has animations, this is almost always a big plus;
    (+) the author seems to keep an eye on the additional sounds in the game itself, I hope he won't forget about them later on ;-)
    (+/-) from an erotic point of view, so far it's really hard to say what to expect, but after the construction of the game itself and the individual scenes I'm rather positive;
    (-) the game seemed to freeze a bit sometimes? for example, when changing a scene and using "enter" for the next dialogue, suddenly you have to use the mouse button because "enter" won't work, and then you can use it again - a bit strange;

This intro is really tiny, way too tiny for me to decide to support the author financially, so I think I'll wait for the next patch and see if a good first impression goes along with the title expansion.

The girl characters are mega cute, the atmosphere is very nice, the idea for the game is also there - in fact, there's nothing to complain about, you just need to implement everything else well, expand it with additional options and I think that we'll have a really successful title ;-)

Good luck with your game!
    PS: I am very curious how much the character editor will allow -.^