Others Completed Pizza Takeout Obscenity II [Final] [Umemaro 3D]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

anonyjohn

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone else have the problem that it doesn't save anything after you close the game? I mean I unlock a movie, return to menu, continue and it's available, but close the game and start again and it's all gone.
That must be some regional config issue. Remove the japanese characters of the folder where you're running the app from.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Would somebody who understands japanese simply write down what they say? Perhaps into a text file? I hope there isn't that much. It helps getting the mood incredibly to know what they are saying. Thank you!

Somebody also mentioned that spanish subtitles are out? Any chance to run them through translator?

imouto9Des

Dec 8, 2018
does anyone know to fix the crash?
cuz everytime i play this game, it always crash my laptop to bluescreen

Kasharyu

May 7, 2017
Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 11.21.52 PM.png
I'm running it on my MacOS via Crossover but it not show anything, i can still interact with the menu. Can anyone help?

Jan 31, 2021
I have the Umemaro DLsite bookmarked. I check it regularly, once I see that English Subtitle veriosn posted I'll be refreshing this page until it pops.
If you want it to be released then contact dlsite and the translators on their discords, twitter etc and let them know you want this work translated and that the creator has requested it. Tell them to hurry the fuck up and quit being lazy. You can be nicer if you want but for sure let them know. I already have but the more people contacting them the better.

Reactions: Almighty

punnymeem25

Mar 26, 2020
If you want it to be released then contact dlsite and the translators on their discords, twitter etc and let them know you want this work translated and that the creator has requested it. Tell them to hurry the fuck up and quit being lazy. You can be nicer if you want but for sure let them know. I already have but the more people contacting them the better.
may I know how to do this?

Jan 31, 2021
may I know how to do this?

Their latest discord link is always posted on their twitter.
They will not give you any details on the progress of the translation, but maybe just let them know how much you want to see this work translated.

You can also submit a request using this link :

The product Id is RJ437394 and the link to the game is

Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else still having this issue with Activemovie Window? its happening now on Screenshot (4).png Sisters' Sexual Circumstances, SEXY TRAINER, and Mari's Sexual Circumstances. Im running it on windows 10 pro if that helps. Any help be great and if this been answered already then sorry for the trouble.

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019

Their latest discord link is always posted on their twitter.
They will not give you any details on the progress of the translation, but maybe just let them know how much you want to see this work translated.

You can also submit a request using this link :

The product Id is RJ437394 and the link to the game is
Can you breakdown name list of artists and their content used in your signature?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes