Others Completed Pizza Takeout Obscenity II [Final] [Umemaro 3D]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
since this is the more recent umemaro product
i have to ask
why am i unable to run their older games ?
the ones with Macky player
the newer ones like this one, the sister/mari sexual circumstances
or sugimoto gym
that runs fine

but the others (twin succubus, pizza1, the kungfu girl vs vampire, etc),
the app show up on screen
but everything is just black with NOW LOADING
the sound all play out, but no images playing

help ?

Apr 22, 2019
Someone please uncensor Umemaro's work I beg you.....
Someone could do it later. They've already done it with some previous Umemaro's games/movies, but it wasn't a "clear" uncensor patch, even though quite enjoyable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway lost count of how many times I fapped using Umemaro's games, quality is always good, but I think Omega 1 and 2 are still the best titles together with Sugimoto, at least with a consistent story and not just the same poses from different angles. From the preview it doesn't seem better compared to the latest 2-3 releases.

EDIT: tried and didn't like it. The story is the same of the 1st chapter, but this time there's no incest and it's quite boring. Poses and animations look worse and faces seem also weird.. Probably one of the worst games released by Umemaro, maybe he got tired over the years and can't focus properly.

Last edited:

Xxpto

May 8, 2020
since this is the more recent umemaro product
i have to ask
why am i unable to run their older games ?
the ones with Macky player
the newer ones like this one, the sister/mari sexual circumstances
or sugimoto gym
that runs fine

but the others (twin succubus, pizza1, the kungfu girl vs vampire, etc),
the app show up on screen
but everything is just black with NOW LOADING
the sound all play out, but no images playing

help ?
I don't remember exactly why this happens, but I've had it too and iirc I found the solution here a long time ago on older topics. Search and delete everything on HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Direct3D\Shims\EnableOverlays then open the game again.

• Wow
Reactions: yangjuelek

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Such a shame there's so few Umemaro uploads here in F95, and even those aren't complete. Having a full U3D collection nowdays is so valuable.

Reactions: Blood_Mage

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
I don't remember exactly why this happens, but I've had it too and iirc I found the solution here a long time ago on older topics. Search and delete everything on HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Direct3D\Shims\EnableOverlays then open the game again.
stuck at microsoft, i got no Direct3D folder on that

Xxpto

May 8, 2020
stuck at microsoft, i got no Direct3D folder on that
I remember that everytime I'd open an old Umemaro 3D it would write on this registry folder. When changing resolution in game, this black screen would happen and I'd need to delete the registry. I even made a bat for it to be faster. Strangely, I've tested most old games now and they work for me without the need to use the bat to delete the registry, since it's been empty all the time. The only change I made recently was updating my vga driver.

Other people says it's something codec related or to change the exe name to something else and never touch the resolution options. Maybe you could also do a registry backup, just to be safe, then manually delete all Umemaro 3D entries. Sorry for not being very helpful.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
I remember that everytime I'd open an old Umemaro 3D it would write on this registry folder. When changing resolution in game, this black screen would happen and I'd need to delete the registry. I even made a bat for it to be faster. Strangely, I've tested most old games now and they work for me without the need to use the bat to delete the registry, since it's been empty all the time. The only change I made recently was updating my vga driver.

Other people says it's something codec related or to change the exe name to something else and never touch the resolution options. Maybe you could also do a registry backup, just to be safe, then manually delete all Umemaro 3D entries. Sorry for not being very helpful.
i... i dont know what all that means
aint got IT degree lol

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Can't complain about the animation since it's a 50 years old man using computer from early 2000 worked on it. For the resolution seems it's only 480p. I guess it was ripped from the game instead of DLSite directly.
Oh shit didnt know he was that old, or that he is using outdated equipment. Why wouldn´t he upgrade, he must have money.

Still he is a legend. Games good but not as good as the last two.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes