DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Pizzaboy.jpg

Overview:
In the game you live with your godmother and one of her daughters, you need a part-time job to be able to help with the expenses, you will get to know different personar and its history with decisions that can vary the behavior of each character. Little by little you will discover the different lives of each one and the relationships that you can establish as well as a mystery in this small city.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-21
Release Date: 2020-06-05
Developer: Dream Hot Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

assman1337 thanks for the link

Capturekhgkhghkgdfh.jpg Capturejljlhhhdhf.jpg Capturekhgkgkhgfdh.jpg Capturekghhkghkgdfh2.jpg Capturejljljlhghdfdhf3.jpg Capturekhgkghkgfdh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well... the "humiliation" tag made me curious :sneaky:
I hope to see some fem-dom x)

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Wow:

"you will get to know different personar and its history with decisions that can vary the behavior of each character. "

I'm assuming that was meant to say something like: "you will get to know different people and make decisions that may vary the behavior of each person."

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Obviously this is a new developer.
The artwork looks better than many other firsttimers produce.
Spanish is his language and English isn`t I`m afraid.
So it`s bad Engrish but still good enough to understand what is going on.
And many texts have a hilarious new meaning, "removed the glass for the heat" just made my day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will follow this one with interest

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Wow:

"you will get to know different personar and its history with decisions that can vary the behavior of each character. "

I'm assuming that was meant to say something like: "you will get to know different people and make decisions that may vary the behavior of each person."
If you would do this with every sentence in the game, the dev would have this thing on track :).

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
If you would do this with every sentence in the game, the dev would have this thing on track :).
Unfortunately I don't speak other languages(other than the little bit of spanish and french I took in school and learned working). I can generally figure out what someone is trying to say with poor english if I have context to go with it, but I don't really have the time to translate for an entire game.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Apparently, 'personar' is 'persons' in Norwegian (that was random /shrug) and 'personify' in Spanish.

And looking at the 'shots, does not Spanish use periods?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Unfortunately I don't speak other languages(other than the little bit of spanish and french I took in school and learned working). I can generally figure out what someone is trying to say with poor english if I have context to go with it, but I don't really have the time to translate for an entire game.
It's OK, it was only a little joke. I didn't mean you should do this. But the game would really benefit from someone doing it.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte