3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

charreddoor

Aug 7, 2020
I'm assuming you are talking about PlayHome (or other Illusion H Games), but I don't think you should have that low performance. Something is definitely wrong. Your GPU is quite comparable to mine GTX 1060, which runs games like PlayHome over 60fps at the highest quality.
The reason why the game runs like shit, is because all of illusions early unity stuff had horrible optimization. And they still do, Just look at what happens when you uncap the student limit in koikatsu.

Oct 1, 2020
KISS, which is ironic since they essentially make the same game over and over yet with more content, and actual change. Oh and they're games don't run like shit.
No, Kiss isn't good for me, beause i personally don t like the lolis maid so much xD, Itazura's from INTERHEART were good , thats a company that would may be better than illusion if they didn t stop making the games they did in the past... aside from those... i once played a game from another company that was dead by 2013-14 so isn t worth it searching the name... illusion wins dude

charreddoor

Aug 7, 2020
No, Kiss isn't good for me, beause i personally don t like the lolis maid so much xD, Itazura's from INTERHEART were good , thats a company that would may be better than illusion if they didn t stop making the games they did in the past... aside from those... i once played a game from another company that was dead by 2013-14 so isn t worth it searching the name... illusion wins dude
I forgot interheart was still a thing. If i'd know you were not referring to just 3d games, I would of mentioned Tsurumiku or Lune. Also I'm pretty sure you're thinking of teatime, the made virtual stalker and illusion field. New illusion games are just so boring, but I guess thats to be expected when the company has been around for so long.

• Wow
Reactions: jklhdgadfkfvdas
Oct 1, 2020
I forgot interheart was still a thing. If i'd know you were not referring to just 3d games, I would of mentioned Tsurumiku or Lune. Also I'm pretty sure you're thinking of teatime, the made virtual stalker and illusion field. New illusion games are just so boring, but I guess thats to be expected when the company has been around for so long.
WAAAA WAS TEATIMEEEE

Reactions: charreddoor

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
no need for the y , just intepret the game's intent with caution and dont try @ home guys .
Interpret? Caution? I wasn't interpreting anything nor do I have a thing to be caution about, it's a game where you straight rape a mother and 2 daughters, even get to fuck the secretary. I said rapey because I always found that way of saying it funny and I don't get what you mean by that last bit.

• Angry
Reactions: Cry Further

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
can i ask something? i extracted it, but i see a whooping 59.5GB... did i do something wrong?

also, i cant seem to change their clothes? clicking clothes only lets me pick either 'type' or 'color'... nothing happen when i click either one of them...

Thanks!

Last edited:

StenOliver

Feb 7, 2020
need some help with the extraction processes...
I've downloaded the first file which WinRAR picked up as an archive. now part 2 and 3 are separate extensions. how do i bring these together?
(also not letting me just extract the file 001 with winrar.)

One-Jack

Apr 8, 2019
need some help with the extraction processes...
I've downloaded the first file which WinRAR picked up as an archive. now part 2 and 3 are separate extensions. how do i bring these together?
(also not letting me just extract the file 001 with winrar.)
WinRAR extracts all of them automatically as long as they're in the same directory. In fact, you may get an error if they're not all present. This may explain why the guy farther up ended up with 59gb too; that is if he tried to extract every file individually while all were together in the same folder.

takko

May 20, 2018
Screenshot (1).png

Im getting T poses in the first scene and no button works. Does somebody know how to fix this?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so let me get this straight.
This is a 2015 game.
It runs like a drunk hobbit in high heels.
and has less than half the functionality of HS2, Koikatsu, etc.

so why would i download this?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes