3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

KLERICH

Sep 17, 2019
guys,I've finished downloading the 3 parts but their file is "MCTEMP File (.mctemp)" and not a rar.what should I do,tnx for answering.

zzzdarkerzzz

Sep 7, 2020
Help , i dont know why but in my game , female body in black (expect nipples) while male body is still normal , pls i need solution (Sorry for my bad english)

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone figure out how to solve the alignment issue between mouth and penis? I removed the mods that were mentioned earlier but it's still terrible. I think 1-2 characters are OKish, rest are misaligned regardless.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
oof mega /facepalm all the other links is dead wish there was a torrent
as much as id love to give this game a try going to have to pass mega is the worst link for large files and theres 3 separate zips almost 4gig a pop so uhhh yeah ill pass PLEASE update better links a torrent would be great BUT ffs mega really?dafuck you thinkin bro?
i just woke up and checked all the links are up for me , you may need to use a vpn in order to see them though im not sure but theyre all up for every website id go with anon files or gofiles though , if go files you have to go to the website twice in order for it to show up like let the site load the first time if it doesnt show up then reload page and it should

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes