3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i just woke up and checked all the links are up for me , you may need to use a vpn in order to see them though im not sure but theyre all up for every website id go with anon files or gofiles though , if go files you have to go to the website twice in order for it to show up like let the site load the first time if it doesnt show up then reload page and it should
not sure why all the links didnt work last night BUT seem ok now finally got to download this game

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
cool let me know how you like it
so far so good the only thing weird is how the mc dick sticks out of pants find it strange can make the girls go to full nude but cant do the same for mc?other then that game is pretty decent so far anyways

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
so far so good the only thing weird is how the mc dick sticks out of pants find it strange can make the girls go to full nude but cant do the same for mc?other then that game is pretty decent so far anyways
you may like the game Play Home as well

iemand42

Jan 5, 2020
The game keeps crashing as soon as the intro sex scene with the secretary ends. The error log says

PlayClub.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module PlayClub.exe at 001b:01291a84.

Vanilifying the game, starting as admin and changing to japanese locale did not help. If I use the 100% save, it gives the same crash as soon as I try to customize the ladies.

The PC is an old windows 7 one. Anyone know what might be going wrong?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 6783

Overview:
Prey that can not escape...... You are hired to rape them...... Breaking them into submission......​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-02
Release Date: 2020-11-29
Developer:
Modder:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 1 (Museum Release)
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
*Read changelog before Downloading

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 6784 View attachment 6785 View attachment 6786
good evening
there is no such uncensored game?
thank you

Eski

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone else in VR unable to click any buttons in H scenes? Everything else works fine, just can't click anything once a scene starts. tried fresh install, tried removing plugins mentioned by getta a few posts up, neither worked for this issue, though.
Probably a long shot, but I'm running into this exact same issue. I'm flabbergasted, because the mouse works just fine until you actually go into an H-scene. I hover over the buttons and they don't even light up, so my theory is that the mouse is over some other overlay so it can't interact with the main game screen. But what's weird is that the mouse works just fine on the plugin menus.

Anyone got any ideas? Am I just talking to a void?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes