Others Completed Playboy The mansion + Gold Edition [Cyberlore Studios]

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

crashes on mansion screen unless you play on a low resolution

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I got Sims cause I was bored during a sale on Origin in the past, but I got no idea where to get the mods(adult mods right?)
You can get some here @

then you can get some here @

This for Sims3 though.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Remember this game and singles games too, feels like an ancient era, today i am totally spoiled by Illusion/Kiss games, modded Bethesda games and all those often nice japanese/western amateur games found here and elsewhere :)

I got Sims cause I was bored during a sale on Origin in the past, but I got no idea where to get the mods(adult mods right?)
You can also try
They have subforums for both Sims 3 and 4. I am considering eventually buying Sims 3 and 4 to try those mods when they are in a cheap enough sale.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Sadly, it isnt, Its available in the gold edition tho.

Edit: downloading gold edition right now, 2.5x bigger then the normal version. will test the game tomorrow. If everything works as it should be ill upload to this OP.
Hey there

Status Update on Gold Edition?

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I had the game and expansion, but if ya use a VPN it can be easily obtained from piratebay

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Why is this game in Russian? How do you play in English?
Instructions:
1. This file contain .iso, Use a mount program to install.
2. In the 3rd 'next'you can select english language.
3. Progress through the installer
4. Play the game

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
so after larry and mansion, can i assume we are going to see seven sins and the singles games next =P?
Lol I remember playing singles 2 before Sims 3 came out with mods. Game was quite good for 2005 but I do not want to revisit that experience.