Others Completed Playboy The mansion + Gold Edition [Cyberlore Studios]

VixxTheLover

Mar 3, 2018
You will need to increase your fame.

That is done by releasing better and better magazines, and by throwing successful parties.

And throwing successful parties gives you the contacts needed to produce better magazines.

I suggest the following:

Hire two of the best writers and photographers you can, and build maxed out business relationships with them, try to avoid drunks and the angry sort.

Then be sure to hire the best playmates you can, again avoiding the drunks and angry ones, and make sure than you have a girlfriend spot available when you have the photo shoot for them, or that you are prepared to get content from them quickly

(published playmates get a big bonus to their fame, so always try to get their photo shoot, and then the interview/essay/cover shot before they leave)

When hosting parties, keep a bunny on staff to entertain, and keep your staff and a playmate on the list, and focus on three celebrities who match something the public wants to see.

I spend my time making friends with a celeb while my staff make friends with the other two. If you get the celebs in the inner circle you can get them back easily for content, but each party can provide enough content for one issue of the magazine.

So successful party + successful magazines = greater fame > higher fame guests start saying yes.

You can pm me if you have more specific questions :)

Reactions: MarcoMarco

hs101

Mar 8, 2020
I loved this game. I'm surprised there isn't more support/mods for it. There are not many adult games like this and it's surprisingly polished compared to most other 3d adult games.

Reactions: alex_lasalle

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I guess I should have expected these issues from such an old thread. But the Gold Edition will not start after install. It says it requires Admin approval, despite the fact that I'm running Admin.

I tried using standard edition, but it looks like half the game content is missing, because the MC spawns off the map and doesn't have a face.

santi1488

Jan 15, 2018
guys does this game have some cheat for max relationship i really tired every time "press 1000x click to win" at this game

bouncer00

Jan 8, 2018
When I try to play the main game when music is playing there is static noise that never goes away the music works in Private Party but not the main game I could really use some help please.

Last edited:

ronit90

Dec 26, 2023
Is it possible the crack file in the gold edition CD1 is harmful and that I should avoid running it?

I wasn't extremely surprised Windows Defender didn't like the crack file (though I was surprised it marked the threat as severe, I thought it would mark it as a low impact threat, so I got a bit suspicious), then I decided to check the crack file in virustotal.com, most of the places that checked that file believe it's a trojan, here is the link for the check from there, I hope it works and isn't just a temporary link, I think it's fine, if you can't see it let me know and I'll upload a screenshot or something:

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
the private party expansion doesn't work, every time i play it the game just boots you out to desktop before it loads
this
found a working version here:

what you need to do is
1. install the version from the op
2. then install the version from this site in the same folder

alternatively just replace the PlayboyPrivateParty exe

Last edited:

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
I get a cannot proceed because msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll were not found error. Any idea? Tried two different computers
i meant the expansion files in this one work
but there seem to be other files missing...

what you need to do is
1. install the version from the op
2. then install the version from this site in the same folder

Last edited:

Matt2205

Sep 8, 2020
i meant the expansion files in this one work
but there seem to be other files missing...

what you need to do is
1. instal the version from the op
2. then instal the version from this site in the same folder

gotcha. I don't realy understand the mounting thing, so I guess im just loss lol

• Wow
Reactions: bomb2022

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
gotcha. I don't realy understand the mounting thing, so I guess im just loss lol
you been here for 4 years and don't know how to mount files...
1. you ned this toll
2. then just follow the Instructions;)

Last edited: