Others Completed Playboy The mansion + Gold Edition [Cyberlore Studios]

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
for those with windows 10 Poweriso isn't required it has mount software built into the OS

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
After leisure suit was added in this forum i was hoping for playboy mansion and here it is,thanks!

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
So if anyone can get this to work (the Gold Version) please tell me how you did it cause I can't get it to work for me

RishBish

Aug 5, 2016
Holy shit..trip down memory lane..... I remember playing all of the games people have been mentioning in my 'younger years'. I bought this particular gem when it first came out, braving the stares from the very attractive cashier as she noticed what PC game I was getting. I threw it between a copy of Tachyon: The Fringe and Freelancer...I don't know, either in the hopes that she'd see space games and think it was a space game too, or that it would magically become a space game....imagine, The Hef in space.... except, I don't think silicone titties would be all that great in zero g.

Anyway, she made a face, and I didn't care, I was going to have fun. Sadly, I kind of sucked at the game back then.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Holy shit..trip down memory lane..... I remember playing all of the games people have been mentioning in my 'younger years'. I bought this particular gem when it first came out, braving the stares from the very attractive cashier as she noticed what PC game I was getting. I threw it between a copy of Tachyon: The Fringe and Freelancer...I don't know, either in the hopes that she'd see space games and think it was a space game too, or that it would magically become a space game....imagine, The Hef in space.... except, I don't think silicone titties would be all that great in zero g.

Anyway, she made a face, and I didn't care, I was going to have fun. Sadly, I kind of sucked at the game back then.
Well, the game does kinda suck too, so :p Of the games you did mention above Freelancer totaly rocked though, lol. Not so much boobs in space there though.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Is the basic game included in the gold edition?
Yes

soooo.....which one do we use??? CD1 only or all of them??
All of them

The isos arnt in the gold files for some reason
use a Mount program (poweriso full version in extra downloads)

So if anyone can get this to work (the Gold Version) please tell me how you did it cause I can't get it to work for me
Mount cd 1, install to a any location, after thats done, do the same with cd 2 etc

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
use a Mount program (poweriso full version in extra downloads)

Mount cd 1, install to a any location, after thats done, do the same with cd 2 etc
So I tried to install the Game and it tells me that there is no Playboy the Mansion base game installed even tho there is

thriumph

May 9, 2017
don't know if this help. there is a crack in folder DEViANCE located in the CD1. try to replace it to the installation folder and the game is working for me

Reactions: darksize

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
darkside,

Thank you so much for doing the Guild on Installing Gold Edition and to you as well @thriumph for the tip on the Deviance file Replacement to get it to work :D

Now to figure out how to edit the save :p

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Could someone write out a detailed instruction on how to install the game correctly please?
I'm still stuck :/

This is what I did:
1. extracted playboy the mansion gold edition
2. selected the 2 files in CD 1 and extracted to CD 1 using POWER ISO
3. run setup
4. selected the 2 files in CD 2 and extracted to CD 1 using POWER ISO
5. selected the 2 files in CD 3 and extracted to CD 1 using POWER ISO
6. setup complete
7. tried to run playboy mansion but it didn't work
8. put all the files from DEVIANCE into CD 1
9. tried to run playboy mansion
10. black screen :p

I didn't install CD 4
Can someone help me please?

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Could someone write out a detailed instruction on how to install the game correctly please?

This is what I did:
3. run setup
6. setup complete

I didn't install CD 4
Install CD 4 :)

Reactions: Gloozi

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016

This is what I did:
3. run setup
6. setup complete

I didn't install CD 4
which 2 files do i need to extract in the files?

Last edited:

Lief

Jul 16, 2017
So, I understood the installation, as well as everything up to the start of the game, but is there a guide to the controls? Or, just to the game itself? Finally, any recomendations from what appears to be veteran players?