grendel69

Nov 24, 2017
Never could get into Rapelay. The models just didn't appeal to me. And after making all three girls here into sexy muscle babes, I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to it. The gameplay also felt a bit slow. But, then again, I never got that far into it. Maybe it improves later.
Never played Harem Mate though. Can't seem to find it on F95.
you can find HM on Hongfire, graphics aren't anything to shout about, bit like RP but it makes a change.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
you can find HM on Hongfire, graphics aren't anything to shout about, bit like RP but it makes a change.
Thanks. Maybe I'll give it a shot one of these days. I just got done struggling trying to install Artificial Academy 2, and failing miserably. So I don't feel like trying to install another Illusion game right now. :p

grendel69

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks. Maybe I'll give it a shot one of these days. I just got done struggling trying to install Artificial Academy 2, and failing miserably. So I don't feel like trying to install another Illusion game right now. :p
Never got into AA, too much game, not enough fap for me. did you try the HF patch? they solve a lot of problems i've had when i've borked a game.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Never got into AA, too much game, not enough fap for me. did you try the HF patch? they solve a lot of problems i've had when i've borked a game.
Yeah, I did everything. I got the game to run, I just couldn't progress in it. None of the choices worked for me. All the characters just responded with ''Huh?'' at everything I said. Even though I went into the options and turned on the setting that makes them do whatever I say. Couldn't even talk to them. I don't know what I did wrong. Oh well. Can't be helped.
Doubt I missed much. Like you said, too much game. I prefer shit like this and Honey Select more. No difficulty, no figuring shit out. Just make the perfect waifu and fuck and/or rape her any way you want without worrying about any repercussions. The dream life. XD

Reactions: grendel69

grendel69

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, I did everything. I got the game to run, I just couldn't progress in it. None of the choices worked for me. All the characters just responded with ''Huh?'' at everything I said. Even though I went into the options and turned on the setting that makes them do whatever I say. Couldn't even talk to them. I don't know what I did wrong. Oh well. Can't be helped.
Doubt I missed much. Like you said, too much game. I prefer shit like this and Honey Select more. No difficulty, no figuring shit out. Just make the perfect waifu and fuck and/or rape her any way you want without worrying about any repercussions. The dream life. XD
MTE, XD

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I just grabbed the Mobius pack from the OP but I can't seem to extract the ISOs. 7zip tells me there's a missing _part10.rar and then reports CRC errors for both of them when I try... This seems like a pretty major problem, but noone else in 17 pages has mentioned it before, so I'm wondering what I've done wrong here.

Nothing's been quarantined. It really just looks like the pack is missing an archive?

Goomber

Aug 12, 2017
Hey gyes, how can i make playhome look gorgeous like on utab wideoys or mod preview pics? Pupil say its image based lightning, but it doesnt look the same, my shit just becomes lil high rez, nothing ultra cool Screenshot_2.png

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Think that may be the longest "installation instructions" I've ever seen, maybe one day Illusion games will be :

"Unrar"
"click setup"
"run game"
God, I wish. Oh how I wish.
Very doubtful though. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Scrichta

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey there,

I downloaded the Full Game trough Mega on the first page. It said all you need to is: Start 32 or 64 version... I started the 64 but it's in japanese? My question: Do I need to download all the updates: to 1.2, english patch and uncensored patch or must I activate those patches somehow?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hey there,

I downloaded the Full Game trough Mega on the first page. It said all you need to is: Start 32 or 64 version... I started the 64 but it's in japanese? My question: Do I need to download all the updates: to 1.2, english patch and uncensored patch or must I activate those patches somehow?
Yes, you still need to download and apply the patches.

magusss

Nov 25, 2017
does it run well on 2gb ram budget notebook?
I'm not sure, the mandatory on this one seems to be video and processor rather Ram. But being honest, i can't think on this running on low specs notebooks, but you can try. Similar games worked there?

magusss

Nov 25, 2017
When installing the larger DLC/update files the file copy.exe seems to crash every time - has anyone else experienced this, or is it just an issue with my hardware?
You will need to do manual extract and copy to game folder, not sure why it happens, maybe something about japanese exe's...

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
quick question... how updated is the torrent link? aint a good fan of mega since it has limit per day

Reactions: hsehsing

gilber27

Sep 28, 2017
Hey gyes, how can i make playhome look gorgeous like on utab wideoys or mod preview pics? Pupil say its image based lightning, but it doesnt look the same, my shit just becomes lil high rez, nothing ultra cool
I think that what youre looking for is in the options. Theres alot of effects that you can apply that simply turn the game into another.

The options are in the screen effects tab.

Goomber

Aug 12, 2017
I think that what youre looking for is in the options. Theres alot of effects that you can apply that simply turn the game into another.

The options are in the screen effects tab.
yeah, i thought so too, but after hours of changing options i couldnt get any closer to the quality on the picture

Azzyland05

Jun 14, 2017
I'm not sure, the mandatory on this one seems to be video and processor rather Ram. But being honest, i can't think on this running on low specs notebooks, but you can try. Similar games worked there?
Yeah right, so I tried it. I got absolutely terrible fps and horrible loading time, I guess that's what you get when you tried to play this game with budget laptop lol

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes