grey

May 19, 2017
i found this uncensored version posted by FlashBangZzz but it's not perfect when you cum outside the texture got a little broke you can see for yourself in here

DDB

May 17, 2017
If i want everything installed do i go for the first torrent or the Mega link?

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Thank you and @Mobuis for share!

At first - if some admins or topic starter will read me - please change OP, instead of original @Mobuis installation guide place . Help me a lot because even for non-native english speaker Mobius guide is painfully to read. No offence.

Second - seems that currently last patch (1.3) incompatible with all existing uncensor mods at least for some peoples (can confirm it myself with both version of 1.3 uncensor patch I able to find + some peoples say so too).

Third - a bit off-top, but related :). I found that game quite good for my tastes (enough scenes, easy gameplay not craziness of AA2 + easy to customise girls and very well working cards support), aside two flaws :
1) Zero (aside one story event) MFF and completely zero of FF actions.
2) Insanely weird behaviour of cumshots. Game seems apply cum effect to whole body parts regardless of clothes stance - that a bit meh for me.

I heard that Honey Select have much more content that PlayHome offer now. So now I'm curious - is non-modded Honey Select somehow solve this? Especially MFF and FF content :biggrin:

I don't want to waste my time on HS if all it can offer is only additional straight MF scenes & more clothes and other customisation stuff.

Rekkoo

Jun 9, 2017
is the "Full Game" Mega link already in ver1.2? because I'm gonna apply the uncensored patch and I don't want to ruin the game.

Edit: I can't download the uncensored patch from 1fichier.com "Server Error"/ "HTTP Error 410"

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
I heard that Honey Select have much more content that PlayHome offer now. So now I'm curious - is non-modded Honey Select somehow solve this? Especially MFF and FF content :biggrin:
honey have some ff and mff but not much, there are some hidden scenes in HS that allow ffm and or ff
by default you can pick 2 girls and have ffm, as for this game they planning to release a dlc this year/month
not sure wat it will contain
overall you can say HS is the better of the 2

mm just checked some mods, it seems you can uncensor the dick, but pussy/ass have mozaiek(1.3), prolly take some time to get fixes if any 1 bother to make them, or maybe they wait for the dlc

krishhh

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how to Download this game
Please give me a simple way with uncensored scenes and In English.

HenkieB

May 5, 2017
Hi Guys, how do I install all the DLC + updates? Is there an order for that? If I copy/paste all the material it gives me a weird error. I installed the Mobius version, but if it want to copy the DLC material (the extra material from the MEGA map) in the way he says the filecopy.exe also gives me an error. Does anyone have a good tutorial on this?

On the Illusion website it says there are four new maps and a few new positions, are there in the DLC material or not yet?

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Has anyone had issues playing this more than once?

I used the torrent file with all the stuff included, installed everything and it worked fine.

I closed the game, opened it again later on and it's just totally fucked, there are no environments, you can't switch characters, the character that is loaded in has no clothes and also no head.
Shit got weird, as far as I'm aware I haven't changed anything between closing and reopening it so no idea what could have happened, I've tried starting it with admin privileges and using the japanese locale.

Same problem with saves and starting a new game.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Sorry but there is no simple way since the game needs to be installed in order to apply the uncensor patch. English translation should be available for both install and ready-to-play versions. Can just follow the install walkthrough from @mobius, which is quite thorough...although, I did not have an option C or whatever the 2nd or 3rd item mentioned (wasn't even close. Had like M, P and R or something).
For the DLC, the filecopy.exe did not work for me either. However, there was a folder right above it that had all of the data in it, so I just copied that and pasted it into the game folder (overwriting existing files). I did not really follow a particular order, but you will need to redo the uncensor and translation mods after adding DLC files. I also reran the IPA and texture patch steps just to be safe.
I have only run into problems replaying when trying to apply mods, but I usually just ended up with a white screen. I could not get uncensor to work for latest version, so i just stuck with a stable version 1.2 or whatever for now. Could maybe retry last few steps (i.e., from adding latest DLC onward). Don't think a full reinstall would be necessary though.

HenkieB

May 5, 2017
Thanks! Other question I have is that when I apply the 1.2 update provided here it updates to the 1.3 version (and the all the uncensor pathes don't work. Does anybody have the same problem?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Thanks! Other question I have is that when I apply the 1.2 update provided here it updates to the 1.3 version (and the all the uncensor pathes don't work. Does anybody have the same problem?
Try re-installing the HF patch. That ought to fix it.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Where can I find this patch?
Sorry, I thought this was HS. I haven't tried this game yet. But, looking at the installation instructions, I believe step 11 would be the fix you are looking for. If that don't work, then start following the instructions for installation after the step for the DLC content.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Under the Updates and DLC in the OP, I think the playhome_02_plus_1020ans_all.exe will upgrade to version 1.3, but the other playhome_02 updates should keep version 1.2. Not sure if you can just overwrite with another DLC or if you'll need to reinstall. I recommend creating a backup copy of the game folder before applying updates. Takes up a lot of space but after you know if it works, can just get rid of the one that you don't want.

Ng m s

Oct 26, 2017
You're spot on, it has problems with the filenames unless running under Japanese locale, i use

No need to re-patch, it can't hurt though and even creates shortcuts that patch(when needed) and launch the game in one go.

@nam654
The full install instructions where kind of pain to use so i condensed them and cleaned them up a bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro.. my downloaded files says 5, 6 ,7, 9 as corrupt. Tried redownloading. Still same. R using the Möbius link or the vanilla one with no Patch n English translator?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes