kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Hey you guys, I found this one translation on Hongfire that's supposed to have and I quote: "100% Title, Select, Save/Load, H, Config, Dialogs, Map, Cast 0% Edit, ADV" in English. The modder is akyryz, so much props to him. With that being said, I've tried the translation and I can't get it to work. If anyone can get it to work, let me know. I prefer PlayHome over HoneySelect, but the captioning on HoneySelect gives it more character. Here's the link and good luck everyone.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
You will need to do manual extract and copy to game folder, not sure why it happens, maybe something about japanese exe's...
You're spot on, it has problems with the filenames unless running under Japanese locale, i use

If I install more mods, do I have to re-patch the game with ipa? Thanks!
No need to re-patch, it can't hurt though and even creates shortcuts that patch(when needed) and launch the game in one go.

@nam654
The full install instructions where kind of pain to use so i condensed them and cleaned them up a bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
its so sad that i can't get the dialogue files, even when all set to true in the (translation)ini file they don't appear
they tell hole story's but you can't understand anything
honeyselect had a much better translation, most dialogue was translated

taksoe

Apr 6, 2017
How do i get the uncensored patch to work everytime I try the game stays on black screen and i cant do anything plz help

Northwain

Dec 17, 2017
This may sound like a stupid question... but I'm going to ask it anyway! How the heck do you do the advanced functions in these videos?:

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
maybe they are sneak peaks, and or showing what the new dlc can do, its planned for next year 22 jan

Unknown616

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a way to transfer a custom accessory from honey select to playhome? On the Illsuion card database there is a twi'lek card with a link to a accessory mod for the leku, however it is for honey select so it doesent seem to work.

junito

May 27, 2017
how put unsensored patch, on 1.2, aready tried everthing and still nothing on the h-scenes?

junito

May 27, 2017
on the tutorial "playhome custom texture patch" where I download thsi, is not in the main page?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Sorry for the wait. Seems i packed the wrong folder last time. Playhome v1.2 English , uncensored, with gamechanger mod.
Downloaded this, doesn't appear in English or uncensored. Am I missing something?

Jul 22, 2017
Ok so I downloaded the first torrent which is ''.torrent attached. You can choose what you want to download: the first one provide the complete game already patched, with DLC and everything from @Mobuis - but requires installation. Also contains the file for the uncensored version, but it's compatible with the 1.0. Don't install that. Instead, download the 1.1 that is here.'' and I managed to do everything step by step as Mobuis wrote but there is one thing I don't understand. It is not uncensored. I thought it would be because of it having everything already but that's not the case.

How can I get it uncensored both for the females and males?
Thank you in advance.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Ok so I downloaded the first torrent which is ''.torrent attached. You can choose what you want to download: the first one provide the complete game already patched, with DLC and everything from @Mobuis - but requires installation. Also contains the file for the uncensored version, but it's compatible with the 1.0. Don't install that. Instead, download the 1.1 that is here.'' and I managed to do everything step by step as Mobuis wrote but there is one thing I don't understand. It is not uncensored. I thought it would be because of it having everything already but that's not the case.

How can I get it uncensored both for the females and males?
Thank you in advance.
I don't know how much I can help; I basically now have two versions, one like yours, where (almost) everything is translated, but it's still censored, and one where only the UI is translated, but it's uncensored. That second one is better, imo, as there aren't too many cutscenes and I can transfer saves between the versions. My uncensored version was posted in a Mega link a few pages back.

I will say there's an awful lot of fiddling about involved in getting it to work right. It was the same with Rapelay all those years ago, I thought things would've gotten better by now.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes