symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
can anyone give me link like this one i have download this ver ady and i like it but for some reason all the files gone now so iwant redownload but ady been remove so other good link?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
can anyone give me link like this one i have download this ver ady and i like it but for some reason all the files gone now so iwant redownload but ady been remove so other good link?
i just played it on the hf version no disk loads fully modded .was interesting except the main guy has no damn head lol .only thing that was bad about it as well any small chars have to be around 50 percent in size or penetrating is off .nice game but main with no head throws me off.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
i just played it on the hf version no disk loads fully modded .was interesting except the main guy has no damn head lol .only thing that was bad about it as well any small chars have to be around 50 percent in size or penetrating is off .nice game but main with no head throws me off.
holy fuck no head well i cannot just play with body since face is the main impact then body second

Reactions: danny19

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyone figured out how to uncensor the studio?
Edit:
Found the updated uncensor via google - pastebin.

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
I was wondering, during the H scenes (not the cut scenes) are only the mothers lines translated? Cause I don’t see the lines for the two daughters appearing.

ShadGates

Mar 19, 2018
Thanks for link dvnrd, but how do I remove unwanted mods?, I wanted to play this as vanilla as possible?, or maybe with only english translation or uncencored mods. Also did your repack include all update, and previously released content?.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
@brynhildr Baé, Do you have any ideo where i can find the " " mega folder?

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
can anybody please tell me how can I find this mod?
I steal this pic from the another, he said this mod form play home with 4K resolution

and the 2b suit was perfect than in hongfire

SFUDO

Jan 25, 2018
Broken.png Can someone help me why does my game look like this?? Just downloaded this game yesterday please help thanks!

stevenchin

Jun 15, 2017
since the first mega link from Mobius doesnt work, so i use the download link from geno4952, it is not english patched yet, so i download IPA along with the english translation, drag the exe to the IPA, shortcut generated, but game still not translated. Does the translation patch work on v1.2? The link from geno4952 is v1.1

stevenchin

Jun 15, 2017
Try the links on HongFire. They're usually updated and are the main hub for Illusion modding.
Thankyou, now the translation problem is fixed, but the censored problem appear.. I've used the latest uncensored patch which allow us to press J while ingame. However it doesnt work tho..

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thankyou, now the translation problem is fixed, but the censored problem appear.. I've used the latest uncensored patch which allow us to press J while ingame. However it doesnt work tho..
I believe that is skintexmod. You need skin textures in the skintex folder for those to work. Otherwise you need an actual uncensor skin, keep digging.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes