fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Windows

Playhome 1.4 English with several mods and Uncensored. Readme in file. and attached.

Assorted character cards, some game girls, ported from HS party, so some hairs are missing, extract to PlayHome\UserData\Chara\female
so im downloading this thing.
It has all the mods + uncensored and English translation?
just checking if i need to download anything else.

If it has everything, give this man ALL the likes... about time someone posted a full download so i don't have to spend 8 hours figuring out how to put together this jigsaw puzzle.

Reactions: Dvrnd

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
I installed this link you had for uncensored mod and put it in the data 64 folder , clicked replace files it loaded them in. I started game and I just got a black screen now ..the game worked before I added that file..any help ?? I just want the game uncensored oh my god this ONE game is a pain in ass lol
Sorry for the late response , black screen means : you don't have Playhome v1.2 installed .. that uncensor only Works with v1.2 .. same, if your Playhome is v.1.4 ... find the latest uncensor on Hongfire (mod releases)

ı cant see any scene my game like this how fix ?
That's a mod or uncensor problem .. be sure to read before to install any mod or uncensor (version compatibility) .. resource.assets is actually your problem , be sure to make backup copy to the original file ..

Maurilio_BR

Jun 25, 2017
Windows

Playhome 1.4 English with several mods and Uncensored. Readme in file. and attached.

Assorted character cards, some game girls, ported from HS party, so some hairs are missing, extract to PlayHome\UserData\Chara\female
Do you have this avaliable in anywhere other than MEGA? It caps my download limit to 1GB every few hours, so it would take me days to download this.

LiarSpring

Aug 22, 2017
Sorry for the late response , black screen means : you don't have Playhome v1.2 installed .. that uncensor only Works with v1.2 .. same, if your Playhome is v.1.4 ... find the latest uncensor on Hongfire (mod releases)

That's a mod or uncensor problem .. be sure to read before to install any mod or uncensor (version compatibility) .. resource.assets is actually your problem , be sure to make backup copy to the original file ..
uncensor mod tell me v1.4 my game v1.4 still ı have screen like this ım tired ffs..

darakdan

Sep 24, 2017
I can't figure out how to get the uncensored mods working. Nothing changes after copy and pasting the files. The characters are uncensored in the customization menu but censored in the game itself. Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 408234

Uncensored mod is not working properly, after I install it and start the game from the launcher, I just get a black screen.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 28767

Overview:

Not Available. As soon as I get the chance to search for something around the internet, I'll change this part.​

Updated: 20/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (but can be removed with the uncensored patch)
Version: 1.1b
Language: English patch
Genre: Male Protagonist, Rape, Creampie, Domination, Anal Sex, Blackmail, Oral Sex, Humiliation, Slave, Trainer, Vaginal Sex, Corruption, Cheating

Installation (provided by @Mobuis for his version of the game):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Useful resources (some of them updated in real time, I believe):
-
link for the repack (5GB).
- (real time)
-
-
-
-
- (Works even with the 1.2 Version of the game)
-
-
-
- (real time)
-
-
-
-
-

Mods (some or them are above, inside "Mods and Addon" but sadly there's no instructions on how to install them. So within this spoiler I'll add the instructions when provided):

Walkthrough:

Download: thanks to @Mobuis / (already installed. Just click your version of the game - 64 BIT or 32 BIT. Didn't test it yet however, I'll do it tomorrow if I can. Password for the extraction is: adugames). Thanks to @geno4952

.torrent attached. You can choose what you want to download: the first one provide the complete game already patched, with DLC and everything from @Mobuis - but requires installation. Also contains the file for the uncensored version, but it's compatible with the 1.0. Don't install that. Instead, download the 1.1 that is here.
The second one provide the game and doesn't requires installation at all (but it's without English patch, Uncensored patch and such, it's only updated with the latest version. Vanilla, more or less). Just download, extract and then play.

View attachment 28769 View attachment 28770 View attachment 28771 View attachment 28772 View attachment 28773 View attachment 28774 View attachment 28775
this family reminds me of rapelay

D

Deleted member 2738

Windows

can someone help me,ı think i fucked up ://
Having this exact problem when I try to start the game, downloaded from link on Windows 10.
EDIT: Just realised it's not liking my character from HoneySelect.
Don't modify if it doesnt agree well.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Hello guys!
I wanted to know if there is a button or hotkey to clean the cum layers on the girls..
Anyone have any idea?

Dvrnd

Jul 20, 2017
@Dvrnd Thanks for the upload.
Though started extracting it and...
Is the file srs 40GB, or have I made a mistake?
yes, it is almost 40gb, I just realizes that I left in a backup folder that is 19gb, so without it it is still rather large. It also contains both the 32 and 64 bit folders, you can delete the version you do not use. Keep the .exe file though.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
yes, it is almost 40gb, I just realizes that I left in a backup folder that is 19gb, so without it it is still rather large. It also contains both the 32 and 64 bit folders, you can delete the version you do not use. Keep the .exe file though.
Ok thx Dvrnd
Good to know the final size is more reasonable ^^

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes