Kenzato

Apr 5, 2017
you guys should get your translations directly from my website instead as i update it often, its linked in the pastebin by lewd-h and its just my name with .uk after it

captainAmerica

May 7, 2017
hey, I installed everything and get to V.1.4, but I cant start any H-scene and everything becomes blur. any help ?

anyway, Im new here

Dvrnd

Jul 20, 2017
hey, I installed everything and get to V.1.4, but I cant start any H-scene and everything becomes blur. any help ?

anyway, Im new here
posting a working version of 1.4 with all patches and various mods. uploading now, about 4 hours left

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
durand - I'm new here as well. (So that's my excuse for asking stupid questions.) Do you mean you're uploading to the links on the first page of this thread?

Also, have not installed many illusion games but I tried to install a 1.4 version that was about 7.2 GB. I then tried to update it with the uncensor and english patch, but killed it. (The 64 version no longer runs.) Will your upload be English, uncensored out-of-the-box?

Thanks for any clarity for us less-than-perceptive folks.

Dvrnd

Jul 20, 2017
durand - I'm new here as well. (So that's my excuse for asking stupid questions.) Do you mean you're uploading to the links on the first page of this thread?

Also, have not installed many illusion games but I tried to install a 1.4 version that was about 7.2 GB. I then tried to update it with the uncensor and english patch, but killed it. (The 64 version no longer runs.) Will your upload be English, uncensored out-of-the-box?

Thanks for any clarity for us less-than-perceptive folks.
nope, a fully working and modded PC ver1.4 with full save, english translation and uncensor patch, readme included for setup, with links to mods used and modding threads. uploading to mega atm, but my upload speed is horrible where I live. p.s it may be the same version, just working, deleteing my playhome registry and testing again to be sure.

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Durand - I hate to be dense (again...) but how do I download? The front page links to the main game are all still dead....

Sethisdeath

Feb 25, 2018
I cant put links yet here, so that's a shame. I found a torrent that works perfectly. Wonder if this a good forum to figure out the best quality possible with DLC and mods. I love Playhome image based lighting v3.3. Not sure if the quality really improves or if it just the light change.
btw, Does anyone know where to find the ck Modern Cotton? It looks beautiful on YouTube but I good not find a link for to download.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
So... is playhome any good? I was pretty disappointed with playclub... it was rapelay... with more detailed textures and smoother animations... but ironically it had fewer functions. What does playhome have?

Need to decide whether or not to reinstall my bittorrent client.

Reactions: FAPZONER69

Dvrnd

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks but this is going to take forever with the mega download limit
My upload speed is terrible, so it took me twice that long to seed it. Trying to seed a GoogleDrive link as well atm.

If you download a bunch of stuff from F95 zone, it really pays to get the 4.99 Prolite version of mega. The payment is not recurring

Reactions: Procrastinator

Dvrnd

Jul 20, 2017
ı downloaded from the second link and ı have 1.4 ı just updated from the link so before ı update it was 1.1,should ı download it again from your link?
yes, it is working for everyone, so it is stable. any problems let me know

Reactions: orketda

RicardoG

Nov 25, 2017
Windows

Playhome 1.4 English with several mods and Uncensored. Readme in file. and attached.

Assorted character cards, some game girls, ported from HS party, so some hairs are missing, extract to PlayHome\UserData\Chara\female
Thanks for sorting all the content, I usually like to do that but all these options to update the game and uncensored patches makes this difficult to me to organize.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes