SparkyDoodle

Feb 13, 2018
i found this uncensored version posted by FlashBangZzz but it's not perfect when you cum outside the texture got a little broke you can see for yourself in here
Do you have another link? Hongfire is blocking access

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Some stuff in op is outdated. Just use links from pastebin.
This is for everyone asking about links who can't be bothered to look 1 page back. Everything you need is there. There is even a section for Honey Select. If someone could edit op to include the pastebin it might help.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
seriously who can help to compile main game with all update and contents, uncensored, translated and 100% save? i tried to do myself but i fucked up

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
A while ago I downloaded a version of Playhome that was labelled "FlashBangZ" (like the above poster said)... it was obviously a collection of mods, patches, etc... by some group or person calling themselves 'FlashBangZ' but it worked straight out of the box - I didn't have to install or mess around with anything at all. It was already in English (at least it was readable!) and uncensored. There were a few minor irritations but nothing major that really affected the game play.

It was about 17GB download so it might be worth googling to find if it's still around somewhere.

Reactions: ponyguy

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
A while ago I downloaded a version of Playhome that was labelled "FlashBangZ" (like the above poster said)... it was obviously a collection of mods, patches, etc... by some group or person calling themselves 'FlashBangZ' but it worked straight out of the box - I didn't have to install or mess around with anything at all. It was already in English (at least it was readable!) and uncensored. There were a few minor irritations but nothing major that really affected the game play.

It was about 17GB download so it might be worth googling to find if it's still around somewhere.
na man... i prefer only modded with uncensored and translated... but worth to search for

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
okay i done all except the uncensored mod... anyone can recommend any nice mod out there? i seen some need ipa plug in and shit but i not sure how to do it

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
na man... i prefer only modded with uncensored and translated... but worth to search for
Ok.... although my original message said it was uncensored & in English, it also has all the mods... I just left the modded bit out of my original post as pretty much every version I could find of this game was modded already! LOL!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Ok.... although my original message said it was uncensored & in English, it also has all the mods... I just left the modded bit out of my original post as pretty much every version I could find of this game was modded already! LOL!
i thought the mod you mentioned is those enable to adjust this and that... tried those mod once, it fuck my game real bad... thats why i prefer normal game with translation and uncensored mod only

fridde

Apr 23, 2017
Lastet Torrent by LewdH for PH All-In-One 1.4 , the other ALL in Ones are bugged or outdated.

File size: 7.1 GiB
Contents:
**PlayHome Base Game Included with all Updates, Extra Content & DLC
Installation:
Extract or Unzip to Desktop and Play, No Updating or Patching Required
Extra Information:
Vanilla [All-In-One Re-Pack] No Mods or English Translations Used
----------------------------
for play in ENG:
I have tryed this new torrent pack, works fine, no install req.
I just downloaded Kenzato PH Full v4.2 for english Translation , works fine.
For Uncensor:
But ive tryed SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH v2 (v1.4+) with IPA 3.3 but dont works.
I can start a new game, but do not see any models ..
Is there any Uncensor M/F that works atm?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Lastet Torrent by LewdH for PH All-In-One 1.4 , the other ALL in Ones are bugged or outdated.

File size: 7.1 GiB
Contents:
**PlayHome Base Game Included with all Updates, Extra Content & DLC
Installation:
Extract or Unzip to Desktop and Play, No Updating or Patching Required
Extra Information:
Vanilla [All-In-One Re-Pack] No Mods or English Translations Used
----------------------------
for play in ENG:
I have tryed this new torrent pack, works fine, no install req.
I just downloaded Kenzato PH Full v4.2 for english Translation , works fine.
For Uncensor:
But ive tryed SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH v2 (v1.4+) with IPA 3.3 but dont works.
I can start a new game, but do not see any models ..
Is there any Uncensor M/F that works atm?
yes you need to go into discord(it is on the paste bin) and get the patch from there

Reactions: Mantis Toboggan
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes