Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
If someone can help I have a couple problems.
I downloaded the torrent with every mod already on.

First off, and this isn't that big of a problem but, for some reason, even tough my windows is a 64x the 64bit version of the game doesn't work for me, when I open it I can only see a black screen with my FPS in the corner forever. But the 32bit version works like wonders, weird.

Now, I don't know if it's actually like this, but there are no subtitles during the scenes when the girl talks, which kind of ruins it for me, again, I don't know if this a problem or it's just like this.

To finish off, even tough I installed the game with every mod enabled, including the uncensored mod, the game is still censored.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
@SPIDERMANBRR

Help me out here, does the game not have an English translations during the scenes or did I do something wrong? Cuz without the context during those there's basically no reason to play.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
im using V1.4 ..... I used the following links (in this thread)... im using the patches recommended from here... and im using the male uncensor patch that's for versions 1.4+ ..... game loads I click start .... click yes to customize characters... then it freezes up and kicks me out of the game...... can someone PLEASE reply to this post ..... with the specific links to the patches I need.... I only want the English translation..... and uncensored male and female.... please and thank you

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
@SPIDERMANBRR

Help me out here, does the game not have an English translations during the scenes or did I do something wrong? Cuz without the context during those there's basically no reason to play.
theres no audible English translation..... I noticed that when the girls speak during H scene the subtitles come across the top of the scene in white letters not an actual text box.... I don't know if that's what you are referring to

emby

Sep 12, 2017
Latest English Translation, included subtitles for all 4 girls:

Sep 24, 2017
Im also having the blur issue in H-Scenes for 1.4. Not sure how to fix it and would love if somebody could help! And to be clear, H-Scenes are not blurred for me if I stay on 1.3, but once I update to 1.4 it happens and none of the updates fix it for me.
Edit: For anyone having trouble getting 1.4 working using links from here, there is a FlashBangZzz final repack that you can find using google! Save yourself the headache and look for that.

D

Deleted member 377868

Whenever I start the 64bit or the Laucher,the game only appears in Japanese,isn´t there a English translation?

camoway

May 15, 2017
Well FlashBang Has the last version with uncensored patched and in English. click the play home download extract drag x64 over IPA then run wide slider Done.

TheJollyOllyMan

Oct 1, 2018
are there any body can help me fix that bug?
please
If your running mods, I saw that in the customization windows for the characters they let you increase and decrease the size of all attributes beyond what the original game was designed for. So the character height may be too big for the clothing texture, although it could be the dimensions of other parts as well. You'll notice also if u start scene animations wont line up correctly either. Ive found that the top and bottom 20% of the bar tends to out of the games scope.

As for a link camoways link above works, but if that still doesn't work msg me and i will send it to you(the link is to a third party website not affiliated with this one).I am still too new to post links. Anyway i found a repacked version of the game with everything installed already even the uncensored patch. The version of the game is older then the current one out, but there is no uncensored patch that works with v1.4 out yet so this is the best you can do right now. I haven't noticed any big changes from the versions though.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
is this game pretty much like Honey Select? Is there a story you can follow, or is that just minimal pretext and the main focus is on customizing clothes and sex simulation stuff?

Gagagoug

Mar 5, 2018
Downloaded the "Complete Version", but it's in Jap when I start it. What do I need to do to have it in English?

watacata

May 28, 2017
camoway already gave you working link which contains up to date, modded and translated game. Just click on Playhome and follow "get link" buttons.

Well FlashBang Has the last version with uncensored patched and in English. click the play home download extract drag x64 over IPA then run wide slider Done.

Sterchi

Mar 5, 2018
D'après ce que j'ai vu c'est comme Rapelay. Je sais que çà ne se dis pas mais çà m'avais amusé. Aucune envie de faire dans la vraie vie, mais j'aimerai y rejouer. Une idée où je pourrais retrouver ce jeu ? Merci

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes