larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
This thread is a clusterf*ck.... so many dead links and no instructions for most of the mod installations.

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
Can anyone help out here? The audio isn't really working out for me, and I haven't got a clue as to why. Tried reinstalling it multiple times, but that doesn't work.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
So is it just me or does the head of the penis not seem to fit in properly with the mouths?

WizzJizz1

Mar 18, 2018
So many other people have realised and spoken up, so I doubt what I say here is gonna get heard, but:
PLEASE RE-UPLOAD THE MEGA LINK.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Jul 6, 2017
I have a problem with the version uploaded by FlashBang in which I cant get the InitSetting.exe to detect the PlayHome.exe so I cant change the display size or any of the other options, so if anyone could help me out with that it would be greatly appreciated. Also can anyone tell me another place to get mods for Playhome? I had a fair amount of mods that I accidentally removed and I cant seem to find it anywhere, and I've already tried HongFire and the MEGA link attached and I cant seem to find it there either.

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
I have a problem with the version uploaded by FlashBang in which I cant get the InitSetting.exe to detect the PlayHome.exe so I cant change the display size or any of the other options, so if anyone could help me out with that it would be greatly appreciated. Also can anyone tell me another place to get mods for Playhome? I had a fair amount of mods that I accidentally removed and I cant seem to find it anywhere, and I've already tried HongFire and the MEGA link attached and I cant seem to find it there either.
You can use the InitSetting.exe to launch PlayHome, I think it's the first button on the right hand side under the display size options.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
is this a game?
honestly i am really confused,
how big the file size is?
which one i should click to download?
do i need to download everything?

Jul 6, 2017
You can use the InitSetting.exe to launch PlayHome, I think it's the first button on the right hand side under the display size options.
That's what I ended up trying to do but the InitSetting.exe says that the Playhome.exe cant be found, and I have no idea how to change the directory path.
is this a game?
honestly i am really confused,
how big the file size is?
which one i should click to download?
do i need to download everything?
-It is a game
-The file size is around 5~7gb depending on which you version you download
-The only version that is working is the one from FlashBangz, or at least to my knowledge. (The download link is on his patreon)
-You don't need to download everything, but it is recommended because apart from the base game the extra files include the translation patch, DLCs, tools for mods, and quality of life improvements. Anything related to modding you should download since the base characters are a bit meh~ and they allow you to replace the base characters with other/better ones, as well as add new places and etc..

Last edited:

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
After downloading 13gb of 2 torrents, and "installing" the stupidity that this game is, I can say - don't waste your bandwidth.

There should be a "master" download, that has the game installed (who wants to install games with japanese .msi installers anyway?????????)
There should be a "master" download, that has all patches installed, including 1.2 (the hell with mega's new interface that cannot download .exe over FF)
There should be a "master" download, that has ALL ENGLISH patches (currently I tried 2, both were missing 20-30% of the UI and its still a mess in japanese)

Until all is combined, tested and PROPERLY done, this is an excerise in frustration, for which I am not happy, and shift+deleted all my 4 copies (50GB) of the stupid game.

The engine itself is far better than 3dsexvilla, graphics is very very good (shading options in the UI is perfect), interaction, gamification (make the girls enjoy anal for example), the poses, the fact you can have 6 people fucking at once (even rx480 falls to 30fps at fullhd), etc is why I actually wasted 6hours of my life trying to sort this unsortable mess that this game currently is.

Why did the uploader decide to fragment the download over 25 links, with 50 sentences explanation what to install where (and each stupid archive has a cryptic readme.txt, that helps, but wastes time anyway)?
Why can't it just be a single archive, with everything sorted out. Half the users are not technical people, and it will help them, help all with saving time.
Until the game is properly uploaded (sorry for bashing it the third time) I won't give this any more of my time.

Edit: don't even start me on the uncensored thing. Either state properly in the title that there is no way to uncensor, or give the game uncensored (I don't need 4 iso files with japanese installers, I need uncensored sex). I sincerely tried uncensoring 4 copies (at various patch levels due to the stupid way of releasing in japanese isos and in half-baked installed game which has no patches and starts in japanese???) and failed miserably.

Last edited:
Reactions: dikkk21
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes