AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with memory leak issue? Even going back and forth from the title screen to a loaded save consistently kicks it up every load.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with memory leak issue? Even going back and forth from the title screen to a loaded save consistently kicks it up every load.
There is a fix, an old DirectX dll to put into the game folder so the game run fine.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
What's the difference between the download links posted after "win" and those posted after "completed game"??
No idea, just pick up latest Better Repack for this game, you will have uncensor, english translation (not that the story is complicate), and up to date plugins.

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
this is suppose to be a Rapelay tribute?
Recently ran into an issue. Format of the executable(.exe) or library(.dll) is invalid. Im guessing its just the main games .exe since I can use studioneo still. Dont have the space to redownload and too many mods on mine so I dont want to delete it.

goombastomper

Aug 5, 2020
Is there any way to change the size of accessories at all?
I see an option to change X, Y and Z coordinates for them, but they don't actually do anything.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Is there any way to change the size of accessories at all?
I see an option to change X, Y and Z coordinates for them, but they don't actually do anything.
It's possible, with those X, Y, and Z things. If they aren't do anything then you must do something wrong.
You can either press the X, Y, Z characters (I mean character in game, not keyboard) and then move your mouse up/down to change the value, or click the number and type the value you want. It help change position and angle, and the scales option is to change the size.

goombastomper

Aug 5, 2020
It's possible, with those X, Y, and Z things. If they aren't do anything then you must do something wrong.
You can either press the X, Y, Z characters (I mean character in game, not keyboard) and then move your mouse up/down to change the value, or click the number and type the value you want. It help change position and angle, and the scales option is to change the size.
Thanks. I guess it doesn't work on all attachments then.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
How'd I miss this, didn't realise Illusion had started making Biko-style games again.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes