Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I don't know if it can help but you better visit his patreon (if you using ScrewThisNoise repack), the hotfix come together with the version:
Actually his repack become so heavy with bunch of mods so recently I'm very lazy to open the game, the conflicts can occur by many different reasons and the only way to fix is check one by one with the original game, but it's waste most of time because it might also because it's a poor mod (the amateur modder, their mods can look great in picture but the physic is terrible). Also it's require some knowledge which I'm lacking. :(
I don't think ScrewThisNoise even have time to check every mod he put in his repack.
PS: Can you tell me where you got the PH card and also the name of mod from HS, I can look into it but don't expect much.

Last edited:

Puboulu

Dec 3, 2018
PS: Can you tell me where you got the PH card and also the name of mod from HS, I can look into it but don't expect much.
Here is two cards, I originaly though that it was "Belgar17's crop top" but the comment says "starlenemods", I'm going to try it.

And one other with no explanation in comment section:

And the Mods I originaly intend to install are : Belgar17 CropTopsV1.0 and Belgar17 DNTopsV1.1

I'm also going to take a look at the link you gave me, thx
EDIT: I was able to download "BetterRepackR3 Hotfix1" from the ScrewThisNoise Patreon site, and was able to install it. It fix the "flashing cum on skin" issue, and also I have some new clothes mods in customizer, but I don't know if they come with the hotfix, or if the hotfix made them work, I'm going to try with some other mods like Starlene's ones.

EDIT2: It works, I'm able to add some HS clothes mods in PH, but sometimes there are body/clothes conflict, and sometimes they appear purple, but it's better than nothing :) Thx ery much for your help :)

Last edited:
Reactions: em0rt41

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
After some test, I can confirm the top in first card is [Belgar17] Turtleneck (the [HS][Belgar17]TN TopsV1.3 in this pack: ).
ph.png (only test the top, not bother with the hairs and bottom)
Still, for some reason, it doesn't work on ScrewThisNoise repack, so I test with FlashBangZ repack and it work. But some 4chan annon say FlashBangZ repack contain virus so you better not try it.
If it work with you then good, if not then you can try to contact ScrewThisNoise and ask him how to fix.
Also if the clothes appear in purple, try press F12 to see if it can fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: em0rt41

Puboulu

Dec 3, 2018
Thx again for your help, I tried to unzip the pack but I didn't see any password, where did you found it ?

Many of the mods works, but the tops almost always conflict with uncensor (I guess) leaving the female genitalia plain white or smooth like a doll.
Maybe I'll try to contact ScrewThisNoise, otherwise i'll play as it is ^^
Thx I'll try F12 next timeclothes appear purple.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Sorry, I forgot, it's the pack from the blogspot that booru comment mentioned so I though you know it already, password is yhgamesx.blogspot.com (all packs from that blogspot use that password).

Reactions: Puboulu

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
After some test, I can confirm the top in first card is [Belgar17] Turtleneck (the [HS][Belgar17]TN TopsV1.3 in this pack: ).
View attachment 790231 (only test the top, not bother with the hairs and bottom)
Still, for some reason, it doesn't work on ScrewThisNoise repack, so I test with FlashBangZ repack and it work. But some 4chan annon say FlashBangZ repack contain virus so you better not try it.
If it work with you then good, if not then you can try to contact ScrewThisNoise and ask him how to fix.
Also if the clothes appear in purple, try press F12 to see if it can fix.
LMAO You are in the same position, as I said before, I mentioned some mods were Starlene mods that you might think that it was something else. I think a lot of it was ported to PH from HS and some of it work, some of it not, others will only work if you know the order of dressing your char and knows each one doesn't conflict with others. I know some of those mods only work when the char is fully undressed and then you start to dress it properly after undressing and following the order. Also most chars come bald because these hairs are Patreon paid mods and you'll find them on the best looking chars. The pink hair can be fixed, ask in PH discord, I bet they know of a way. Some silver hairs can be fixed by changing its colors. I don't recommending trying to install a mod from HS into PH like you are doing because you might mess your installation. I suggest using what people shared on Discord, because there you'll even find people discussing some fixes they made on their own. Welp, that is it.

Mods from pastebin, I have downloaded and installed all of these:

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
LMAO You are in the same position, as I said before, I mentioned some mods were Starlene mods that you might think that it was something else. I think a lot of it was ported to PH from HS and some of it work, some of it not, others will only work if you know the order of dressing your char and knows each one doesn't conflict with others. I know some of those mods only work when the char is fully undressed and then you start to dress it properly after undressing and following the order. Also most chars come bald because these hairs are Patreon paid mods and you'll find them on the best looking chars. The pink hair can be fixed, ask in PH discord, I bet they know of a way. Some silver hairs can be fixed by changing its colors. I don't recommending trying to install a mod from HS into PH like you are doing because you might mess your installation. I suggest using what people shared on Discord, because there you'll even find people discussing some fixes they made on their own. Welp, that is it.

Mods from pastebin:
Don't worry. I just did it to help him test the correct outfit, not like I'll ever port mod from HS into PH.
What I wondering is why honeypot not work in ScrewThisNoise repack, but since he said he did success add some HS mod so I guess it's only me.

Puboulu

Dec 3, 2018
Thank you all for your advices, but as I says I'm probably not going to bother with details, maybe I'll try to add clothes and remove them if there is any issue :)

IMO it's just too bad that Illusion made a weird choice of clothes, where are the cleavage and revealing top ? ^^ Why doesn't the open shirt show the bra ? ^^

FunboiZz Just play the game until you reach the selection menu (sleep with the 3 girls), then in the bottom left you see the save/load option, I know it's quite disturbing ^^

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
How to save the game, i can't find :D
lmao why are you even playing the story mode in this game? It is disgusting. I feel for the guy who had to go through this to share the save with us.

@Poboulu
Have you downloaded all the mods on MEGA that I shared in the previous post? There are a huge amount of clothe items in the mods.

Puboulu

Dec 3, 2018
lmao why are you even playing the story mode in this game? It is disgusting. I feel for the guy who had to go through this to share the save with us.

@Poboulu
Have you downloaded all the mods on MEGA that I shared in the previous post? There are a huge amount of clothe items in the mods.
I tried to download it but it says I need a premium account and I'm always a bit suspicious ^^ You say all the mods there work with PH ? without any issues ?

I agree the story is quite disturbing, but fortunately it changes tone for something more enjoyable. Anyway I prefer that rather than no story at all :)

Also I noticed something suprising with a mod; Andelalune's chokers (6 chokers, one plain and 5 with writing; sexy, kitten, slut, fucktoy and bitch,if you see what I'm talking about) , I used them in HS, and today I add them to PH, they work but doesn't look the same, I never thought it was possible (but I'm not a modder nor a 3d cgi artist) . It's too bad cause I prefer the HS look.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
What MEGA are you talking about? I only see mediafire. @_@
I don't think he share something required premium account anyway.
Just playing with the character maker today and surprise the repack have bunch of useless stuff (never noticed before because usually I just load the card then change setting), like the BaiHair, they're just poor mods with no physic at all and some cause transparency and nobody care to fix it. Leave stuffs like that in the game just make it load longer.

Reactions: Puboulu

zakuza

Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone have a tool here like from HS? where you can unlock all positions,move an eye,FOV mode something like that for PlayHome ?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
To download mods an Illusion games we first need to go to a UNI to take a Computing engineering course
I don't understand why they don't put the games in English
If English is the most widely spoken language in the world, wouldn't it be a good commercial way for the game if it was already translated?

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Excuse me, I don't understand your post.
Why you need to go to the university? Why you need take computing engineering course? You don't need anything else except a few click to download mods.
This game only made for Japanese, that's why it doesn't get translate to English.

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Excuse me, I don't understand your post.
Why you need to go to the university? Why you need take computing engineering course? You don't need anything else except a few click to download mods.
This game only made for Japanese, that's why it doesn't get translate to English.
I know it's just a few clicks but the problem is knowing where to click
If you explained how to add the mods, don't you think it would be easier?
This is just an opinion and not a criticism
Thank you

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes