Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
You don't need take computing engineering course to know where to click, just take English course.
Most of the mods have install instruction inside it write in English. There are many different mods with different ways to install depend on what mod and what game version you downloaded, I can't explain if you not tell what version you installed and what specific mod you're going to install.

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
You don't need take computing engineering course to know where to click, just take English course.
Most of the mods have install instruction inside it write in English. There are many different mods with different ways to install depend on what mod and what game version you downloaded, I can't explain if you not tell what version you installed and what specific mod you're going to install.
I understand English and did what is explained I installed the ipa and see the translated version but the problem is that it doesn't work (still in Japanese) and in addition some mods are dead here
I already downloaded the latest uncensured and English version from another site
For respect the F95 zone and you I do not put the website link here
Now I just need to learn to install the cards
Thank you

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Hm...for translation, it's depend on what main game you got from. If you got the original game (clean with no mod), then you can get uncensor and translation from other sites as long as you use correct version. But if you got the repack from somewhere, it might conflict with the uncensor and translation.
Honesty I'm not download the game from this topic. There are two places you can get the game:
1-Get the original game and update from pastebin (google Playhome pastebin). The problem is you must manual install mod that required some knowledge. But this is the best way.
2-Get the ScrewThisNoise better repack (google ScrewThisNoise patreon, he have free repack download). This version consider the best, but it also contain many things you might never touch (that cause heavy load but it doesn't problem if you have strong PC). This version already have uncensor and translator, you just need extract and play (do not run IPA because it might cause conflict). Make sure run it as administrator, for some reason his repack might not load mod (translator is also a mod) if you not run with administrator.
To install cards, just download the card and place it in the UserData\Chara\female folder (or male folder for male card). Make sure download the correct card or else it won't work.

bimxinh

Sep 10, 2020
Hi
I am using (BetterRepack R3.1) (CrewThisNoise)
Does anyone know what mod is this ( inside red square) and how to get (or enable) it?
Thanks!
Play-Home-mod.jpg

Last edited:

Hateinside

Oct 20, 2019
I beleive this is a cubemaps, a new scenario that you can use, you can search for cubemaps and copy to the game.

If you have the torrent from BetterRepack R3.1 (CrewThisNoise), there are 2 files to download, the game and one of option with the cubemaps and scenes, each files has 17gb.

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018

View attachment 726797
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

For Chinese users: 请随意上传到中国可用的网盘

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

The game consists of the main part and optional mods. For the normal game, the main part is enough. (Download, unzip, play.)
Optional mods are intended for more experienced users. Before using the optional mods, you must read the instructions for their use. The use of some optional mods can cause a conflict with the main version.

FULL 3.1
The torrent contains the full version in one file.

Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).

If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
( )

Torrent (all in one file)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Google drive (split archive)
Google Drive

Updater
(Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version r3.1)

Info
Main Pack
CRC32: C0C4C7E7
MD5: 9D794FA3AAE602B7BC17115B3BBECEA3
SHA-1: F2CE10F7F5868425EC1BA62B3BA930019CE3682A

Optional Cubemaps and Extras
CRC32: 34EA1B35
MD5: EF495AA9FA6ACA26FB72E5D84280BD27
SHA-1: D159767DEC7D996B1AB31339DA9BBB970055D743
How do i download the torrent?
The magnet doesn't work

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks
38 gb?What kind of mods does it have?
I forgot to indicate the changelog in the post. (but it can be found from the link in the same post.)
In any case, I have now updated the post and the composition of the repack can be read there.
#1,154
"This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
SPOILER"....

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
This is the first BR I've had issues with. The translation isn't being applied, and InitSetting.exe crashes when trying to uncheck "Activate HoneyPot".

cpjnoa

Aug 16, 2017
I try to use the uncensored patch but i get a black screen when the game start.
How can i fix it?

Issone1

Aug 7, 2020
Hey any idea how to load Honey Select (2) cards in this game?

I dropped them in the appropriate folder like I would for Honey Select, they appeared in "character customization", but I click "load" and nothing happens, unlike the ones that came pre-installed in the repack which load fine.

I am using the repack with HoneyPot and stuff installed already.

bimxinh

Sep 10, 2020
Hello
Does any anyone know how to edit (or modify) the *.scene file?
I tried google search. Unfortunately, there is no instruction was found.
Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes