Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Thanks for the magnet, also do you happen to know how to fix misplaced things like for example pubic hair types? For example I have few in both pants and stockings menus, instead of the proper one pubic hair menu. I tried to find the files in game folders but considering the chaos that is happening over there with all the different mods already applied it's quite the task... to top it off they probably are named differently, as search doesn't display any proper results.
Anyone have a fix for this? I've found some pubic hair I want to use but they're listed under panties...

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018

View attachment 726797
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

For Chinese users: 请随意上传到中国可用的网盘

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

The game consists of the main part and optional mods. For the normal game, the main part is enough. (Download, unzip, play.)
Optional mods are intended for more experienced users. Before using the optional mods, you must read the instructions for their use. The use of some optional mods can cause a conflict with the main version.

FULL 3.1
The torrent contains the full version in one file.

Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).

If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
( )

Torrent (all in one file)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Google drive (split archive)
Google Drive

Updater
(Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version r3.1)

Info
Main Pack
CRC32: C0C4C7E7
MD5: 9D794FA3AAE602B7BC17115B3BBECEA3
SHA-1: F2CE10F7F5868425EC1BA62B3BA930019CE3682A

Optional Cubemaps and Extras
CRC32: 34EA1B35
MD5: EF495AA9FA6ACA26FB72E5D84280BD27
SHA-1: D159767DEC7D996B1AB31339DA9BBB970055D743
what's the minimum system requirements for this? i've played the original game with 20-25 fps. will this be significantly more heavy or just a little?

Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
Is anybody else running into an issue where typing in the name when saving character data causes the keyboard shortcuts for installed mods to fire? It's kind of annoying. I have the Better Repack R3 version installed.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
what's the minimum system requirements for this? i've played the original game with 20-25 fps. will this be significantly more heavy or just a little?
The base game has the following requirements:

Modern game mods are likely to consume a lot of resources, given that they are based on the mods that are used to update existing projects Illusion.
In general, Illusion projects require large resources and depend on the number of characters and accessories used in the game. (the more there are, the less the computer can handle).
I think that you need to focus on the requirements for games such as Koikatsu, Honey Select 2, etc.

Initializing...

Dec 30, 2019
Anyone know how to use the DDH's lighting options? I redownloaded the better repack 3 and trying to use DHH's settings, i like it's lighting options better and its more simple to use. But it's like disabled, not really into the IBL cubemap lighting options honestly.

coeg_senpai2

Jun 8, 2018
How do update game? I got version 1.1 cz im download the completed edition, there is no train map or append. Must i download the repack?

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out again and hopefully someone will take a few minutes to read it and help me out.

I meant to play this game for a few weeks now but I must admit that for the first time I give up as I don't understand what I need to download and from where.

Doing a bit of research outside F95, I've seen the game (apparently repacked and fully modded) at 32GB. The OP page here has different links for different things.

I just want to play this game with just a few of those options:
- Uncensored for both MC and the girls
- English translation
- Walkthrough (mod) if applicable
- Incest (if applicable)

Is there such a version with everything already added and if so, what is the link from where I can download it?

Thank you in advance!

GreekMAn72

Nov 20, 2017
i try with ipa to give this game an English translation but... when I drag the exe files messages me that dll files are missing. when I drag the data files ask for exe..
does anyone can help me plz?

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
anyone and thank you
I just have the legacy one, and I probably made some minor edits to it, as I always do with most of my cards.

i try with ipa to give this game an English translation but... when I drag the exe files messages me that dll files are missing. when I drag the data files ask for exe..
does anyone can help me plz?
There is no reason to use IPA if you download Better Repack versions, I'm still not sure why people push older versions of the game when you can download a pre-packaged, extract&play version with all mods and everything else. Please stop complicating things for the sake of everyone.

Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out again and hopefully someone will take a few minutes to read it and help me out.

I meant to play this game for a few weeks now but I must admit that for the first time I give up as I don't understand what I need to download and from where.

Doing a bit of research outside F95, I've seen the game (apparently repacked and fully modded) at 32GB. The OP page here has different links for different things.

I just want to play this game with just a few of those options:
- Uncensored for both MC and the girls
- English translation
- Walkthrough (mod) if applicable
- Incest (if applicable)

Is there such a version with everything already added and if so, what is the link from where I can download it?

Thank you in advance!
Download Better Repack.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes