nagib228

May 19, 2018
I have 2 simple question.
1.This game have "scene maker"? If "Yes", then when?
2.How to install mods in this game? Just replacement files?

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Download Better Repack.
Thanks!

I tried again from the OP page but it seems that the links are dead so I went the Google Drive option but I want to make sure. Are these 5 the ones that I need to download?

1605177038129.png

I am a bit confused about the ones with [Optional]

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
Thanks!

I tried again from the OP page but it seems that the links are dead so I went the Google Drive option but I want to make sure. Are these 5 the ones that I need to download?

View attachment 896128

I am a bit confused about the ones with [Optional]
Hey, I'm just about to start downloading this game as well, but from what I've read on the BetterRepack R3 post:

The game consists of the main part and optional mods. For the normal game, the main part is enough. (Download, unzip, play.)
Optional mods are intended for more experienced users. Before using the optional mods, you must read the instructions for their use. The use of some optional mods can cause a conflict with the main version.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume they are just a compilation of mods that you will have to load into the main game as add-ons or something. Personally, I would just stick with the main game for now because setting up the mods seems like a hassle and something I would only do after at least a partial playthrough of the main game.

Reactions: Ric

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
It is rather strange to see similar (childish) questions on the 18+ forum.
The main version of the game is called "PlayHome BetterRepack R3.1"
Everything else is marked "optional"
Primary school challenge:
How to find the main part, if you know what it is called, and everything that does not apply to it is marked as "optional"?
What if the main part was divided into parts and a number was assigned to each part at the end (001, 002, etc.)? How to get the whole from the parts?
This is what you essentially asked.
Anyway, read the post#1,153, it has everything you need.

This is a constructor game. Anything that can be included in the main build, subject to mod compatibility, is included in the build. Anything else that can have a specific effect on both the game and the gameplay is marked as optional.
This means that these mods require additional customization as they can cause conflicts with other mods. As a rule, such mods are used by experienced users or developers of their games based on PlayHome.
Each mod, like the game itself, has a description and recommendations for installing them. Since there are many mods, there are even more combinations for their application, therefore, these mods are intended for individual installation (mods are not included in the general build).
Each user who decides to use this or that optional mod must independently read the description and installation instructions and install this mod or not. There is usually an instruction in every mod (read me). A detailed description of the mod with examples of use is easily found on the Internet (by the name of the mod)
Links to all the main resources are also in my post #1,153 and on the Internet (resources related to this game)
I'm trying to avoid chewing out everything, it seems everyone has major problems understanding even basic instructions, I'm glad you took on the challenge to instruct the poor fellas, even though the instructions are rather clear when talking about BR, there is even a Discord server. I mean, it can't get easier than just extract/install and play.

I discovered another version of a repack, made in 2020 and it is about 50,1GBs, I will try to finish the download and testing first until I disclose it here for now... it seems to be fairly complete. There is even a bigger one, but that one is some kind of alpha version and is behind a Patreon paywall, so I'll leave it alone.

Reactions: Ric

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
Where and how can I find and install mods, and why the fuck doesn't ol'boy's penis change colors???

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
Download quota exceeded.

What does this mean DX

If google's out anyone got an alt link for the part downloads?
It means that too many people are downloading the file for it to be available again in the next 24 hours. You can get around it by doing the following:

1. Make sure your logged in to Google Drive
2. Find the file that you want to download and right click it
3. Select "Add to Starred" from the drop down
4. Go to your drive and select "Starred" from the folders on the left side of the screen
5. Choose the file you want to download and right click it again
6. Select "Make a copy" from the drop down

You should now be able to download the file normally. However, I persoally like to download the file like an external downloadable link. You can do this by double clicking the file which should open the file preview. Then you should click the menu button on the upper right hand corner and select open in new window. Finally, you can hit download and it should pop open on another tab as a downloadable link. I don't know if this actually makes any difference to download speeds or anything, but these steps were recommended to me by a friend specifically for downloading large files from google drive.

Edit 1: If it is taking too long to make copies, log out and then try logging back in while using a VPN like NordVPN or Opera browsers integrated VPN and then try making the copies again. If you are using a VPN with slow download speeds or a limited data usage, then after making the copies, log out of drive again, turn off vpns, and then log back in and download the files.

Edit 2: Making copies of large files will take up a large amount of storage on drive. Delete the copies after downloading them so you have more space to make more copies.

Last edited:

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
That method doesn't seem to be working starring and selecting make a copy does nothing for some reason.
Did you try copying while using a vpn and do you have enough storage space on your drive for each copy? I used it just yesterday and it worked perfectly.

cptsandwich

Jan 4, 2018
I've tried both and when google says its copying I don't get any new files on my drive to download doesn't even show a progress bar.

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
Dang, in that case you're probably just gonna have to wait it out and keep trying to download the files every other hour. Or, you could torrent it. That might be the faster route if you have a good vpn.

salade

Jan 20, 2020
do someone know how to translate the game into english? I have try a lots but still can't solve it~ thanks

vanquito

Jul 23, 2017
i only want the base game + dlc (if have). uncensored + english patch. and last i don´t want to install the game i just want open the folder and play

comenavoz

Jun 11, 2020
The BetterRepack R3 version is already translated and has everything that you guys are looking for. Just go to the Google Drive link, download the parts you need, unzip them together, and then play.
I had that version and it was fully translate from menus to dialogues, but now after some months of not playing when i open the game is all in japanese, like google translate its not working, someone with the same problem? how can i enable translation again?

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
I had that version and it was fully translate from menus to dialogues, but now after some months of not playing when i open the game is all in japanese, like google translate its not working, someone with the same problem? how can i enable translation again?
I think you can fix that by running "InitSettings.exe". After it opens up, on the left side of the window there should be a column of flags, pick the UK one and select yes when it asks if you want the in-game language to be the same language. Then you can run the game by clicking "Start Game" on the upper left of the window.

comenavoz

Jun 11, 2020
I think you can fix that by running "InitSettings.exe". After it opens up, on the left side of the window there should be a column of flags, pick the UK one and select yes when it asks if you want the in-game language to be the same language. Then you can run the game by clicking "Start Game" on the upper left of the window.
That's what i do every time i run the game, i always run it throught initsettings and choose the language and always received the warning, you dont have translation installed, translation will by done by google, and before it worked nicely but now doesnt work, i downloaded the last version of initsetting and still no translation.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes