pot123

Aug 6, 2017
Is there any other way to download the repack than gdrive and torrents? The drive has max quota and the torrent is going to take 4 weeks.

Edit: nevermind, i used this method

It means that too many people are downloading the file for it to be available again in the next 24 hours. You can get around it by doing the following:

1. Make sure your logged in to Google Drive
2. Find the file that you want to download and right click it
3. Select "Add to Starred" from the drop down
4. Go to your drive and select "Starred" from the folders on the left side of the screen
5. Choose the file you want to download and right click it again
6. Select "Make a copy" from the drop down

You should now be able to download the file normally. However, I persoally like to download the file like an external downloadable link. You can do this by double clicking the file which should open the file preview. Then you should click the menu button on the upper right hand corner and select open in new window. Finally, you can hit download and it should pop open on another tab as a downloadable link. I don't know if this actually makes any difference to download speeds or anything, but these steps were recommended to me by a friend specifically for downloading large files from google drive.

Edit 1: If it is taking too long to make copies, log out and then try logging back in while using a VPN like NordVPN or Opera browsers integrated VPN and then try making the copies again. If you are using a VPN with slow download speeds or a limited data usage, then after making the copies, log out of drive again, turn off vpns, and then log back in and download the files.

Edit 2: Making copies of large files will take up a large amount of storage on drive. Delete the copies after downloading them so you have more space to make more copies.

Last edited:
Reactions: newbee32123

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Good Morning
I installed the tranlated version of the game "play at home" illusion
now I put several cartes in the option "Chiara" - Femalle but I saw in a video that to activate the cards I have to go on
"Al-Syoujyo"
the problem is that in my game I don’t have this option, I don’t have this file (I don’t know if it’s called that)
can someone explain to me please
I wanted to activate the cards
thanks
there is a print of my game screen

Bomboclat

Jul 18, 2019
Hey guys i have a question, does anyone know the mod playshot (large_card_mod)? i know there was a way to animate your charakter cards but i dont know what program it was.

best regards

edit: i found it by myself, for everyone who is interested you actually can do it with APNG assembler. hf

Last edited:
May 12, 2019
Hi there, I'm unfamiliar with this type of game as I usually play VNs or RPGM games but is it really as simple as it seems? After the initial encounter with the 3 girls its just an open sandbox sort of game where you choose a scene and girl(s) and just go at it? Is there any progression or plot to follow? I think it's a great game, I guess I'm just used to having a clear objective and from what everyone is saying, theres a lot of content here with the dlc included and the repack, but if its just different animations and scenes maybe its not my cup of tea. Just wondering if theres more content I can unlock or if this is the extent of the game. Thanks!

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
Can someone help me. How do i use the English traslation tha is in the link ???

Tersmcs

Dec 2, 2020
What's the "[OPTIONAL] PlayHome R3.1 Cubemaps and Extras" 7z file in better repack R3.1? Is it mods for the main game or studio related stuff?

Niqui

May 17, 2020
Is anyone willing to walk me through the process of installing this game and adding everything that has to be added. I have discord, thank you. I'm pretty lost with this one

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Can anyone tell me how this differ from example PlayClub?
I think I kind prefer this style to lets say HoneySelect, because more oriented to progression where as the latter major strength seems to be only as a studio poser.

Is anyone willing to walk me through the process of installing this game and adding everything that has to be added. I have discord, thank you. I'm pretty lost with this one
I'd recommend getting the BetterRepack for the most hassle free installation.

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me how this differ from example PlayClub?
I think I kind prefer this style to lets say HoneySelect, because more oriented to progression where as the latter major strength seems to be only as a studio poser.

I'd recommend getting the BetterRepack for the most hassle free installation.
Link????

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Damn it sucks in the end they were all secretly into it, I remember playing Rapelay and it was amazing that you had to actually break them into obeying and liking you...

In this damn game they're all already into being anally raped you just unlock them admitting the fact and being open about it -_-

Jan 10, 2020
wow...so it looks like i discovered this game a couple years too late; most of the links on the 1st page are gone. so does the betterrepack link have most/all of the links from the OP included? n what's the purpose of the illusion cards database?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes