TheJuice

Dec 5, 2018
Damn it sucks in the end they were all secretly into it, I remember playing Rapelay and it was amazing that you had to actually break them into obeying and liking you...

In this damn game they're all already into being anally raped you just unlock them admitting the fact and being open about it -_-
spoilers dude XD

TheJuice

Dec 5, 2018
If anyone is interested in playing the game in ENG language or are having any problems in the game, please refer to this game version and go over his patreon to download the fix.
hey bro this link isn't working anymore is their another one or would you be able to imform me how to find it
thnx

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
someone knows why the Initsetting.exe got a IP Traffic (TCP) if it just for settings?
Link:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
someone knows why the Initsetting.exe got a IP Traffic (TCP) if it just for settings?
Link:
Afaik initSettings is also used on vanilla Illusion games, its kind of a launcher so it probably takes news and updates, I know the pirate one also does updates so there you go.

cocacolapure

Apr 2, 2020
hi i just downloaded the win version and repack 3.0 how come the repack 3.0 doesnt include a save data named gamplay DLC01?

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
I'm having so many issues downloading the R3 pack it says all download limit is reached and the uncensored patch site is gone

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I'm having so many issues downloading the R3 pack it says all download limit is reached and the uncensored patch site is gone
Use the torrent instead. Betterrepack 3 have everything to play (except some new mods), no need any else patch. And it's actually better if you didn't install any addition if you don't know about it.
can someone tell me how to load character cards in the game properly?
If you use original card of the game (it only have 5 or 6 cards, I didn't remember), or the card made by yourself then there will be no problem. But if you use outside source cards (shared by other people), and get error, then it's almost impossible to fix, because that card might include mods, if you missing the mod then it can't load, for example character get bald, wrong clothes, broken legs e.t.c
The repack also got bunch of outside source cards. It's impossible to get all mods because it goes larger by date (the largest version I know is 120gb and it doesn't even have all mods), so it's common happen when some card can't load properly.
To fix it you must contact the card owner to ask them what mod is used. Or join in 4chan, discord and ask help from other pros.
what's the purpose of the illusion cards database?
In this game you can manual made your own character (change their look, outfits...), and to save that character you must save as card. The cards database have many card from other users who share their characters.

Reactions: Emojis

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
the mods and addon link is down , is there any chance we can get a reupload please ?
Most of mods and addon already included in the repack.
If i download the repacker v3 do i get more girl characters?
I'm not sure what you mean about more girls, this game only have 4 girls, the mother, two daughters, and daughter's friend. You can't get more girls.
You only can modify those girls by change their look, costume...

Reactions: Lucifer84

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Most of mods and addon already included in the repack.

I'm not sure what you mean about more girls, this game only have 4 girls, the mother, two daughters, and daughter's friend. You can't get more girls.
You only can modify those girls by change their look, costume...
The cards top right is to unlock different girls though?

chipmaster1507

Feb 9, 2020

View attachment 665821
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

Some words (ScrewThisNoise):

OK, this pack is, as it were with R2, a rather big bump on both the plugin and clothing mods side of things, quite the update. This is great and all, but makes offering a updater available somewhat tricky, taken that the updater weighs 6GB this time around, so it will be delayed a bit pending testing and troubleshooting if there are problems (aka, not today, I need a breather first), and it will not be offered via the usual BRHost method, instead being offered via GDrive and Torrent.

Also, gone back to splitting off optional stuff like cubemaps and such to a optional archive again due to feedback from R2.

This is the result of quite a few full days and very late evenings of work, so hope you all enjoy it =D

For Chinese users: 请随意上传到中国可用的网盘

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

The game consists of the main part and optional mods. For the normal game, the main part is enough. (Download, unzip, play.)
Optional mods are intended for more experienced users. Before using the optional mods, you must read the instructions for their use. The use of some optional mods can cause a conflict with the main version.

The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).

If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
( )
FULL
Google Drive

Update from earlier versions Intended only for those who already have repack R2. #910 Not required when installing the full version of repack R3.
Google Drive

In my opinion its complete trash because I got right now 10 Datas each of them with a size of 3GB but no possibilty to put them together and unzip them In Folder because I got 8 Data files and 2 broken Zip folders Awesome I wasted probably 2 hours or so On this big data trash for what a Big Piece of Junk? Yup. Because there Is no way to Unpack the 30GB Trash thats he called a better Repack version of the Game he should Really call its a Better Repack of 30GB Junk... thanks for wasting my Time with 30GB Trash.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
In my opinion its complete trash because I got right now 10 Datas each of them with a size of 3GB but no possibilty to put them together and unzip them In Folder because I got 8 Data files and 2 broken Zip folders Awesome I wasted probably 2 hours or so On this big data trash for what a Big Piece of Junk? Yup. Because there Is no way to Unpack the 30GB Trash thats he called a better Repack version of the Game he should Really call its a Better Repack of 30GB Junk... thanks for wasting my Time with 30GB Trash.
If you are not able to read the installation instructions and also do not know how to use the archiver, then this is your problem. There are many topics with similar archives on this forum. In addition, there are similar archives and topics by the same author, which have existed for more than a year and people use them without problems and do not complain.
You should also learn how to use the topic (search by topic). Current version 3.1 #1,153

chipmaster1507

Feb 9, 2020
If you are not able to read the installation instructions and also do not know how to use the archiver, then this is your problem. There are many topics with similar archives on this forum. In addition, there are similar archives and topics by the same author, which have existed for more than a year and people use them without problems and do not complain.
You should also learn how to use the topic (search by topic). Current version 3.1 #1,153
well I know how to use the Archiver but the Data Files were complete useless.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
well I know how to use the Archiver but the Data Files were complete useless.
I don't understand what you want from me. If you are well versed in the need for certain files, then why complain? The post indicates the author of the repack - "ScrewThisNoise", he is also on f95. You can write to him that he did everything wrong, leaving behind "useless files".
You can also make your own "correct" repack, where all files will be useful.
However, before you say anything, for example about the "uselessness" of some files, you should study the repack itself, mods and the Illusion product in general. I still don’t think that you are as good at this as ScrewThisNoise, which has been working with this product for a long time and enjoys success on Patreon...

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes