Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
well I know how to use the Archiver but the Data Files were complete useless.
I don't wanna be rude but you're acting like a retarded. It's worked for everyone here, so if it not work for you then it's because your problem. Instead polite asking people help, you blame the uploader, genius.
The cards top right is to unlock different girls though?
No, the cards not use for unlock, it use for "load" girls appearance. The game have 4 default girls, you unlock 3 girls at first, after clear them you unlock the fourth girls. Though you can change any girl appearance by put clothes on them, modify their body size, change hairs styles, then you save/load your new girls as a card.
The original game only have 6 cards, but the repack have hundreds card share by players. You can also search more cards from other source like booru (the Illusion Cards database for PlayHome link in the OP), discord...

Edit: I'm really sorry but I just download again for checking and seem like the card pack already removed from the repack. You can download the cards from here:

Last edited:
Reactions: nonomnismoriar

RajNeo

Jul 26, 2017
i have installed the game and now its asking me password for extraction from winrar! so what is the password?

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
I don't wanna be rude but you're acting like a retarded. It's worked for everyone here, so if it not work for you then it's because your problem. Instead polite asking people help, you blame the uploader, genius.

No, the cards not use for unlock, it use for "load" girls appearance. The game have 4 default girls, you unlock 3 girls at first, after clear them you unlock the fourth girls. Though you can change any girl appearance by put clothes on them, modify their body size, change hairs styles, then you save/load your new girls as a card.
The original game only have 6 cards, but the repack have hundreds card share by players. You can also search more cards from other source like booru (the Illusion Cards database for PlayHome link in the OP), discord...

Edit: I'm really sorry but I just download again for checking and seem like the card pack already removed from the repack. You can download the cards from here: Google Drive
Hey thank you so much for the link! I just have one more question. Everytime I try to load the girls from the google drive; why does the hair disappear? I'm quite confused :c

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
i have installed the game and now its asking me password for extraction from winrar! so what is the password?
I though the OP already write the password right in the first post?
Though it'll better use the Screwthisnoise repack, the repack doesn't have password, you just need about 1-2 hour to download with the torrent, since this topic was made quite long time ago so it might outdate.
Hey thank you so much for the link! I just have one more question. Everytime I try to load the girls from the google drive; why does the hair disappear? I'm quite confused :c
There are two reasons, most common is because your game missing hairs mod from that card (I think that's the main reason he remove the card pack because it's hard to collect all necessary mod), second reason is because it's a bad mod so the card can't recognize the data so you must manual put the hairs on her, check the hairs tab to see if it's availed.
To fix this, you must find the correct mod that used, which is almost impossible. Therefore, just replace it with a different hairs style and save as a new card. If you really like that hairs style then you can post that card on discord to ask people for help (though I don't think it's easy since people on discord seem abandoned Playhome and focus on Honey Select).

Reactions: Amfunny

ditzy32

May 27, 2020
hey, when I get Godou to start, I can't select anything. I have to use the keyboard to re-align and show the circle thing to point with the headset. But I can't select any option, and my controllers don't do anything. Using Steamvr + an Oculus Quest 2

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
For example, this is the Xingcai card I download from the google drive (from folder "n8"):

And when I load it with the base game (missing mod):

As you see I missing clothes mod so the clothes not change, the hairs go bald, and the face become weird.

Fortunately, this card had a name, as mod for Xingcai character, so I google "playhome Xingcai mod" and that lead me to this site:

The sample image look similar with the card, though it isn't guarantee this is correct mod, so I just try to install it to test (remember backup resources.assets like the instruction), and this is what happen after I install mod:

As you see the clothes finally correct, but the hairs still missing. I read the patreon page instruction again and it say this mod require Wide Slider and MoreSlotID plugin, so I must install them too.

And final result:

Somehow her face look angry but I think it doesn't matter. lol

Though this is only example to show you how the mod work, it's very complicated if you not really understand. In your case if you use Screwthisnoise repack, it might already have Wide Slider and MoreSlotID plugin, just try install the mod and load the card to see if it work. This is why it's very hard to fix every card you got from internet, fortunately this card have name so I got a clue to find the mod.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
I though the OP already write the password right in the first post?
Though it'll better use the Screwthisnoise repack, the repack doesn't have password, you just need about 1-2 hour to download with the torrent, since this topic was made quite long time ago so it might outdate.

There are two reasons, most common is because your game missing hairs mod from that card (I think that's the main reason he remove the card pack because it's hard to collect all necessary mod), second reason is because it's a bad mod so the card can't recognize the data so you must manual put the hairs on her, check the hairs tab to see if it's availed.
To fix this, you must find the correct mod that used, which is almost impossible. Therefore, just replace it with a different hairs style and save as a new card. If you really like that hairs style then you can post that card on discord to ask people for help (though I don't think it's easy since people on discord seem abandoned Playhome and focus on Honey Select).
Yeah I tried to find the hair mods/clothing mods and sadly no luckerino ty for your help!

RajNeo

Jul 26, 2017
I downloaded the game and installed english patch but the screen os so small and there is no way for fullscreen?
i tried to download MEGA english launcher but the file is no more available there!
So if anyone know how to get full screen option?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I downloaded the game and installed english patch but the screen os so small and there is no way for fullscreen?
i tried to download MEGA english launcher but the file is no more available there!
So if anyone know how to get full screen option?
You can change game resolution with the InitSetting.exe.

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
I got the game and the KKManager doesn't work, says my updatesources cant be found

Can anyone link a working UpdateSources file, or its content?

shinnypichu88

Jan 29, 2020
So two questions.

1. What do the mods even do?

and 2. Any place I can download the most recent ones in parts? Google Drive's no good.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
1. Mods addition things that not exist in the original game (more clothes, more hairstyle, more items that can use in the studio). Mods can even add custom characters into the game (like Yuna from FFX, Misaki from Fatal Frame, girls from DoA e.t.c.)
2. Torrent is the easiest and fastest way to download. You can find the torrent link from the previous pages, but it's lacking of custom cards (which use to load custom characters by users).
Playhome mods will get more and more by day, but seem like no one bother to update further repack, so you must find new mods by yourself, or just satisfy with the current repack 3.1.

userqwas

Mar 29, 2020
A lot of the useful resources is no longer working. Mega says it was objectionable content for some, some links just 'not found'. Just a heads up about that.

EDIT: I will try the all in one torrent

Last edited:

shinnypichu88

Jan 29, 2020
1. Mods addition things that not exist in the original game (more clothes, more hairstyle, more items that can use in the studio). Mods can even add custom characters into the game (like Yuna from FFX, Misaki from Fatal Frame, girls from DoA e.t.c.)
2. Torrent is the easiest and fastest way to download. You can find the torrent link from the previous pages, but it's lacking of custom cards (which use to load custom characters by users).
Playhome mods will get more and more by day, but seem like no one bother to update further repack, so you must find new mods by yourself, or just satisfy with the current repack 3.1.
Ah, so only cloths and such lol

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes