yes1911

Dec 15, 2017
Cant get BetterRepack 3.1 running in VR with my Oculus Quest 2 properly. I tried a lot.
Most of the time it starts in Studio VR mode, controllers dont work and is censored.
Have had different outcomes but cannot find out how and why and stuff.

Last edited:

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
can we get an english patch? Menu and everything else is in japanese and the links on the front page don't seem to work anymore (for the english launch etc)

azertyqsdfghwxcvbn

May 16, 2021
Can someone help me plz i downloaded Screwthisnoise repack ran the fix registry and inisettings but when i launch the game it does not load the skin textures for some reason
PS: i have windows 7 the img attached is from another post on the forum and i have the same issue

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
Uhhhhhhhh excuse me what the fuck? It says that the owner of the mods and addons mega link has had his account disabled for child sexual abuse material.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Can someone help me plz i downloaded Screwthisnoise repack ran the fix registry and inisettings but when i launch the game it does not load the skin textures for some reason
PS: i have windows 7 the img attached is from another post on the forum and i have the same issue
Where exactly you download this repack?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Uhhhhhhhh excuse me what the fuck? It says that the owner of the mods and addons mega link has had his account disabled for child sexual abuse material.
I seen that too, though there was a few other things listed not just that.

Was wanting to know what the mods and addons would have added to the game as there wasn't any info.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
There are hundreds of mod availed, it's impossible to made a list of them or collect all of them. Though the ScrewThisNoise betterrepack already have plenty of mods and almost have all the addons, you don't need that mega link because it's pretty outdate already.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can i run this game with my potato laptop ?
Intel Celeron N4000 up to 2.6Ghz
Intel UHD 600
4GB ram
The wiki says:
req.jpg
Edit: I'm really not sure, the cpu seems very weak, I'm finding conflicting information about the UHD 600 line and Illusion games tend to be poorly optimized.

Last edited:

quang

Jun 10, 2017
Can u fix this ?

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, whenever i try to launch the game, a box appears that says "target executable not found" can anyone help me?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes