Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
No, the mods is unlimit. It'll get more and more mods as long as someone still interest in it. Also there are many mods that sell with real money and not for share (you might found some in random personal package if you're lucky, but sometime there are scammers put virus in their package too). The screwthisnoise torrent only contain free mod, and it also not update from long time ago.
Hence, you'll never able to found any repack that contain ALL mods and stuffs. But screwthisnoise repack is safe, easy, and enough to use. To get more mods, you must look for them by yourself.
Like my collection of mods already reached 120GB, and that not even contain half of mods that exist in the internet.
can anyone teach me how to put the English translation folder??? i dont know how to put it anyone???
Normally the translation package will have readme instruction, do you even read it?

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2019
guys i downloaded this cuz i played the one similar from illusion the infamous RAPELAY... is this game similar can u get the girls pregnant or is there a way to mod it to look pregnant ? any other games similar with pregnancy in game ?

laleyka

Dec 28, 2019
I just downloaded today, about 3 hours ago.
no torrent,
its already in english patch ( just playing for 5 minutes )
uncensored too.
:) sorry for the FPS crappy laptop..

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

So how do you go fullscreen. The game is not going full screen with alt+enter or f11. It just takes screen shot with f11. I have already chosen 1080p as you can see in the pic. I want to go fullscreen. The game is in windowed mode.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I just downloaded today, about 3 hours ago.
no torrent,
its already in english patch ( just playing for 5 minutes )
uncensored too.
Which link did you use, there's multiple in the OP: Win, Completed Game, Better Repack R3...

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Which link did you use, there's multiple in the OP: Win, Completed Game, Better Repack R3...
I downloaded the repack torrent. then downloaded the english patch and extracted it and copy pasted it to the game. and it works. But I am not able to play the game in fullscreen mode. Also it's censored

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Anyone know how to recolor the dick ? or what files to open and modify to re color the dick ? I am changing the male to green color like a goblin and even modify the ears to look like goblin just that.. the dick is human dick not green it's funny I am laughing my ass off.. anyone know ?

I installed the playhome studio and then the additional content. After that the uncensored for the dick doesn't seem to work. and if I try to applied the resources to the file, it show up as black screen. LOL anyone know how to get around this ? I just hate to play with censored dick.. not fun.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I don't think you can change the dick color in main game.
In studio, you must just use a dildo and attached it to male body as a fake dick, fortunately you can change the dildo color.

Reactions: agriasoaks

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I don't think you can change the dick color in main game.
In studio, you must just use a dildo and attached it to male body as a fake dick, fortunately you can change the dildo color.
Oh I see you attach dildo on a male body, I didn't think of that, thanks for the idea.

Yeah I got an issue with the dick uncensor for the additional disk and the studio I think ? I can't be too sure.. when it is on the earlier version the dick uncensor work just fine just that after the additional disk and the studio installation, the uncensor stop working for some reason or another. Meh.. this sucks.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I think the modders said the uncensor make the dick broken in the studio for many poses, it also happen in Honey Select studio, so they remove it completely from the studio, I can't remember the detail.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I think the modders said the uncensor make the dick broken in the studio for many poses, it also happen in Honey Select studio, so they remove it completely from the studio, I can't remember the detail
Yeah it is a long time ago, I found the playhome, yeah and my version even the 32 bit version, lol I notice that most the fixes are for 64 bits, been looking for the 32 bit uncensor fix for the 1.4 version in all the internet but mostly requires me to download the full ones. but even then.. at time those version are all 64 bit version I downloaded like 2 times from other sources are all 64 bit version. lol anyway I guess I have to be content with the earlier version.. or with graphic glitched dick for the studio.. lol meh now that you mention it the later version the women uncensor seem to not to work as well.. lol is the 'resources' file if I replace it with the uncensor one the game just show up as blank black in the intro and doesn't work, lol , it work back again if I replace it back again to it's original one.. lol oh well I guess I can't have it all.

geogy22

Oct 13, 2017
hmmm has anybody noticed that the betterrepacks look much darker?

then, in some scenes, the skin turns totally dark...

anybody knows the mod that's causing this?

Yojiro76

Jul 15, 2020
Hi Everyone! While I had been searching the web for mods compatible with the Screw This Noise Repack 3.2, I accidentely stumbled on this Google Drive Folder:
It seems to have the original Illusion Play Home Cards!
I don't know if these has been posted before but since a lot of us are searching for cards and mods to work with the Screw This Noise Repacks I thought some might be happy to have them.
A Big THX goes to the original uploader Hentai Sama.
Have Fun;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Manman111

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmm, I finally got around to sorting this out (got the 3.2 repack from the better repack site)... I really enjoyed getting to customise the women, making them all slutty and getting rid of the cowtits on a couple of them - that was fantastic (though trying to alter faces would make them weird, fast, haha)... and the start was decent... but now there's just no narrative, it's just fuck them over and over again in whatever position and grind up some stats... it's quite a shame given the framework of the game is so good they didn't actually add in a story... also what's up with the fact you can bring in a bunch of other dudes, but there's no dp, you can have 4 dudes there and a couple will just be fine with handjobs rather than trying to stuff her unoccupied pooper.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes