Mar 31, 2020
Can we get some actions from playhome transfered to honey select 2?
Reason: I find the actions on honey select 2 very limited compared to the variety you can get with playhome.
Why not just stick with playhome? I want to explore the other cards built for honeyselect 2.

Reactions: SS34Zh1

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
Need to do a full reinstall of 1.4 version, but "Useful Resource" links are dead, can't get English translator or anything else now.
RIP playhome. :(

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
hmmm has anybody noticed that the betterrepacks look much darker?

then, in some scenes, the skin turns totally dark...

anybody knows the mod that's causing this?
Yeah what the fuck, I sould have never deleted my 1.4 it was nice and now this repack shit is slow and broken. I'm pissed now oo because too many of OP's "Helpful Resource" links are dead.

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
Okay, so I installed the Better Repack 3.2 and everything works except the lighting settings, anybody know why???

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait is this game have a storyline? its 8gb
also can someone uploud the new link, mod like really dosnt care about one of the link actually have dead n cannot be restore

Reknurg

May 24, 2018
What a weird game. They did all the hard work with extremely nicely made characters, editors, rooms, positions, I mean damn.

Then they skipped the easy part - some text and context - completely, rendering all the hard work fairly uselss.

HunterLavie

Sep 22, 2020
There used to be a mega.nz folder full of cards for playhome, literally thousands of cards which you could selectivily download, but now that mega.nz folder link which in the past I got from BetterRepack 3.1 realease is not available, so my qestions are:
Was that mega.nz folder updated and now to get there you need a new link ? If yes, could please someone share it to me ?
Or is just that mega.nz folder abandoned and forgotten ?

So thats the mega I'm talking about 222.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kiegra

Sartan

May 3, 2018
wait is this game have a storyline? its 8gb
also can someone uploud the new link, mod like really dosnt care about one of the link actually have dead n cannot be restore
No real story, just a quick plot explaining why you rape those girls.
To download the check Screwthisnoise BetterRepacks.
There used to be a mega.nz folder full of cards for playhome, literally thousands of cards which you could selectivily download, but now that mega.nz folder link which in the past I got from BetterRepack 3.1 realease is not available, so my qestions are:
Was that mega.nz folder updated and now to get there you need a new link ? If yes, could please someone share it to me ?
No idea about this folder but there is site where you can download Illusion cards but it is not always said for which ones.

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
Or is just that mega.nz folder abandoned and forgotten ?

So thats the mega I'm talking about View attachment 1566977
I have it, over 14,000 cards. I'll give itto you if you can help me with something. My fucking "Better RePack 3.2." is in japafuckingnese, and still is even after I reinstalled it. Help me fix this bullshit and I'll give you the 14,000+ cards.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I have it, over 14,000 cards. I'll give itto you if you can help me with something. My fucking "Better RePack 3.2." is in japafuckingnese, and still is even after I reinstalled it. Help me fix this bullshit and I'll give you the 14,000+ cards.
Did you open the game as administrator? It should work in window 10, but I don't know about other.

HunterLavie

Sep 22, 2020
In the game folder there is a icon called "InitSetting", open it and then on left choose your wanted language, a tab will appear to confirm and press yes, then start the game with the option on top left called "Start Game". Not sure if this will help, personally my game initially was in english.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I just want a plugin like what the Honey Select games or AI Shoujo has which lets you change things.
Even the plugin that lets you change character stats is the one i would really like.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes