_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Hi! How is your penis uncensor looks like ?

Mine looks like trash
Playhome Screenshot 2022.01.20 - 01.22.56.97.png
So if you have better penis uncensor that actually looks like a penis, please share !

I tested the one uploaded here but it screwed my game by not loading characters for some reason.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
I don't think there are different uncensors for the penis in PH, compared to HS/AI
On the topic of penises, is there a way to change it's color? This looks terrible when not using the default character hue.

Reactions: Vicky98765

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
You can, just download the original version and replace the original file that control the penis to the repack, but you must figure it out by yourself since I'm not bother to check it.

DraculaNugget

Sep 21, 2020
You can, just download the original version and replace the original file that control the penis to the repack, but you must figure it out by yourself since I'm not bother to check it.
Its the resources.assets file, I believe, and a simple replace doesn't work, since there's a lot more stuff in the repack. I tried it anyway, and was stuck with a black perma-loading screen after upon startup.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, what I mean is the uncensor is actually only a few file from the assets, not all of them, to make it work you must figure out which file is it and only replace that file, not the whole. To do it, you must find an old uncensor link that still availed to download, that's the best and fastest way. But the uncensor links is pretty old and most of them seem died (because it already include in the repack so people no bother to re-up). Else you must try replace one by one file until it work, and remember backup too.
I tried with an old version of Flashbang and this is result:
P2W1.png
However, I must remind you, there is some rumor said Flashbang put a trojan or something in his Honey Select repack, so it's high risk that his Playhome repack isn't clean as well, though there is no problem if you didn't active the trojan (in case his Honey Select repack, you'll active the trojan if you open the arena.exe). And his repack also lacking of mods, nowhere to compare with Screwthisnoise repack.

Last edited:
Reactions: pizbia

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
And for the question what is different between those version in the OP:
1-Win (8.17G): Flashbang repack (English, uncensored, include mod)
2-Completed Game (4.22G): Unknow, lazy to check because excess Mega free account limit. And it's only 4.22GB so I think it isn't worth to check.
3-Playhome All-In-One Re-Pack torrent (7.12G): Original full game (no mod, Japanese, censored)
(The torrent in OP is outdate too, here is new version of this repack: )
4-Playhome Full torrent (5.40G): Original iso+Translation (no mod, you need manual install update and translation)

So there is no reason to get those torrent, except if you want the original game, then try the All-In-One Re-Pack, you just need extract and play. Pros is original game can run fastest, you can also add uncensor and translation later, cons is it doesn't have mod.
Flashbang repack have translation and uncensor, it also have fewer mod so it can run faster, however, there is rumor said his repack doesn't safe to use because it have trojan or something. Use it as your risk.
So far, Screwthisnoise repack is the best repack you can get, but because it have many mod so it''ll take longer to load, not good if you have a weak PC. He also compressed the files that help save disc space, but also take longer to load at start.
If you want screwthisnoise repack, get it from this:

Last edited:

por12

Nov 22, 2020
how do i install the game from better repack?i got the 6 parts but cant use them

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
If you download from his google drive or mega, then you got file from *7z.001 to *7z.006, you can either use winrar or 7zip to extract the *7z.001 and it'll extract the rest.
It's surprised someone still not know how to extract file nowaday.

Reactions: lunasticplanet

DraculaNugget

Sep 21, 2020
Yeah, what I mean is the uncensor is actually only a few file from the assets, not all of them, to make it work you must figure out which file is it and only replace that file, not the whole. To do it, you must find an old uncensor link that still availed to download, that's the best and fastest way. But the uncensor links is pretty old and most of them seem died (because it already include in the repack so people no bother to re-up). Else you must try replace one by one file until it work, and remember backup too.
I tried with an old version of Flashbang and this is result:
View attachment 1619190
However, I must remind you, there is some rumor said Flashbang put a trojan or something in his Honey Select repack, so it's high risk that his Playhome repack isn't clean as well, though there is no problem if you didn't active the trojan (in case his Honey Select repack, you'll active the trojan if you open the arena.exe). And his repack also lacking of mods, nowhere to compare with Screwthisnoise repack.

Nice. I don't really use mods, my poor laptop struggles enough. I'll try something besides the repack; is there an updated version of the game I can find, and patch in the English translations? Sorry for the trouble.

Jan 6, 2022
Hi, first : sorry for the lenght of my message.
For anyone who is interested on the telecoping dick problem we have here, i've managed to hide the effect by making a custom uncensor overlay texture for the skintexmod:

View attachment 1619835

Yeah I know its pretty "flat", i can't do crazy shits with the skintexmod, but with the following customs bones tweaks, the telescoping effect isn't visible anymore cause the dick tip is hidden in the girl's body
I've also managed to completely stop the telescoping effect with bones tweaks but the dan clip throught the girl's body.
I think its possible to go further by restraining the dan tip to a position like the better penetration plugin of HS2 but how ?
How did you manage to get the uncensoring to work or where can you find the uncensored models for male and female genitalia? Everytime I try to add an uncensor mod it black screens on launch, and every forum I find either tells to go to hongfire, which is shut down, or is just a dead forum from 3-5 years ago

Right now instead of genitals it's just a pixelated area for the male and female textures, it's incredibly distracting lol

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Nice. I don't really use mods, my poor laptop struggles enough. I'll try something besides the repack; is there an updated version of the game I can find, and patch in the English translations? Sorry for the trouble.
This All-In-One Re-Pack torrent have full update of original game:

However the female vagina is also censored. So if you want the vagina uncensored then you can download this Xyth24 mod:

Then only extract the resources.assets files from that mod to replace the original.
For the translation, unfortunately, I can't find one link that still availed, so I can only give you the translation from my game, not sure if it'll work.
Translation:
IPA:
Place files in the main game folder like this and extract them:
Translation.png
Then drag/drop Playhome64bit.exe to the IPA.exe, it'll create the file Playhome64bit.exe (Patch & Launch), run that file, it'll make the plugin work. Then you can delete that Playhome64bit.exe (Patch & Launch).
If it not work, sorry, I can't help.
If it work, do the same with PlayhomeStudio64bit.exe if you also want try the studio.
I'm not have translation for 32bit.
PS: In case someone wanna try this, please note there are two kind of plugins, IPA or BepInEx, they're similar but not work together, so if you use IPA, don't use BepInEx, if you use BepInEx, don't use IPA, or they might cause conflict.
ScrewThisNoise repack used the BepInEx so IPA not work on it.
How did you manage to get the uncensoring to work or where can you find the uncensored models for male and female genitalia? Everytime I try to add an uncensor mod it black screens on launch, and every forum I find either tells to go to hongfire, which is shut down, or is just a dead forum from 3-5 years ago

Right now instead of genitals it's just a pixelated area for the male and female textures, it's incredibly distracting lol
Well, the problem is the uncensor might conflict if they're different version (that's why it can't load and stuck), and it's impossible to know what version the uncensor is if you got it from random place. If you just simply want the uncensor then download ScrewThisNoise repack.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2022
The All-In-One Re-Pack torrent have full update of original game, however the female vagina is also censored. So if you want the vagina uncensored then you can download this Xyth24 mod:

Then only extract the resources.assets files from that mod to replace the original.
For the translation, unfortunately, I can't find one link that still availed, so I can only give you the translation from my game, not sure if it'll work.
Translation: Mega
IPA: Mega
Place files in the main game folder like this and extract them:
View attachment 1624199
Then drag/drop Playhome64bit.exe to the IPA.exe, it'll create the file Playhome64bit.exe (Patch & Launch), run that file, it'll make the plugin work. Then you can delete that Playhome64bit.exe (Patch & Launch).
If it not work, sorry, I can't help.
If it work, do the same with PlayhomeStudio64bit.exe if you also want try the studio.
I'm not have translation for 32bit.
PS: In case someone wanna try this, please note there are two kind of plugins, IPA or BepInEx, they're similar but not work together, so if you use IPA, don't use BepInEx, if you use BepInEx, don't use IPA, or they might cause conflict.
ScrewThisNoise repack used the BepInEx so IPA not work on it.

Well, the problem is the uncensor might conflict if they're different version (that's why it can't load and stuck), and it's impossible to know what version the uncensor is if you got it from random place. If you just simply want the uncensor then download ScrewThisNoise repack.
I got the 1.4 uncensor mod from the OP, honestly I would be more than thankful to just have the females uncensored as it seems the male uncensor is 50/50 at best with success rates, I've scanned many comments and seen all sorts of issues relating to it, but honestly it's just incredibly distracting to have "flickering pixel" spots on the female model so the sex looks like colliding censors lmao

But I thought I had the ScrewThisNoise repack, but apparently I got PlayClub from screwthisnoise, so if you know where I should go to download/torrent the ScrewThisNoise Playhome, I'll just grab that instead, cause I've had frequent issues with attempting to get the current listed uncensor patches to work in any way besides a black screen on launch, I even managed to get the translation working but hard brick walled at every attempt to uncensor lol

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I got the 1.4 uncensor mod from the OP, honestly I would be more than thankful to just have the females uncensored as it seems the male uncensor is 50/50 at best with success rates, I've scanned many comments and seen all sorts of issues relating to it, but honestly it's just incredibly distracting to have "flickering pixel" spots on the female model so the sex looks like colliding censors lmao

But I thought I had the ScrewThisNoise repack, but apparently I got PlayClub from screwthisnoise, so if you know where I should go to download/torrent the ScrewThisNoise Playhome, I'll just grab that instead, cause I've had frequent issues with attempting to get the current listed uncensor patches to work in any way besides a black screen on launch, I even managed to get the translation working but hard brick walled at every attempt to uncensor lol
Yeah, the male uncensor isn't good but no one want to work on this game anymore so please bear with it.
You can get all ScrewThisNoise repack from this:

Select the game from left and download from right.
By the way, I picked wrong translation file from my post you quoted, so please remove that link.

Reactions: SomeGuyPhoenix

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys i know that this is a silly question but why can't i change the leg nail polish color everytime i choose it only changes fingernails color. Also please let me know how can i share my model online Ritsuko.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes